LGBTQ sues Governor Ron DeSantis

I don't know what your kids are capable of understanding but my cousins 2 year old broke down a Formula 1 race for me the other day so results may vary and there are plenty of things children don't want to learn but nevertheless need to.

THANKS BUT ALL OF MY KIDS AND GRANDS HAVE ALWAYS BEEN WELL AHEAD OF THE "AVERAGE" MILESTONES--WAY AHEAD--- CAN'T SAY FORMULA 1 RACING HAS EVER BEEN AS ISSUE FOR ANYONE AS NONE OF US ARE BIG RACE FANS. I HAVE NO CLUE WHAT A FORMULA ONE BREAK DOWN ENTAILS, NOR CARE. 2 YEAR OLDS IN MY HOUSE ALWAYS COULD GIVE YOU A BREAK DOWN ON WHAT THEIR FAVORITE TV SHOW, GAME, PETS THOUGH.
Teaching children that its okay to be different in regards to their gender or sexuality is important to their mental health. Pretending as if these things don't exist is not.
A YOUNG CHILD DOESN'T CARE ABOUT THEIR SEXUALITY. ADULTS WHO CARE ABOUT THEM ABOUT BEING SEXUAL ARE PEDOS---------GENDER AT THIS STAGE IS BINARY--BOY OR GIRL AND FOR THEM BOYS HAVE PENIS'S AND GIRLS HAVE VIRGINIAS ARE THE ONLY CRITERIA FOR DEFINING GENDER. TEACHING THEM, YOU SAD LITTLE PERVIE, THAT THOSE WITH PENIS'S AREN'T REALLY BOYS AND THOSE WITH VIGINAS AREN'T REALLY GIRLS ----PURPOSELY FUCKS WITH THEIR HEADS AND THEIR MENTAL DEVELOPMENT YOU SAID LITTLE PERVERT.
It isn't just about sex. There's a whole host of human interactions children are learning about before they get to sex. Group dynamics, gender differences, attraction. The roll a teacher plays is to help the children who's bigoted parents might not be helping them through these natural phases. Gay children shouldn't have to fend for themselves. GAY CHILDREN LIKE HETERO CHILDREN WILL DECIDE FOR THEMSELVES WHAT THEY ARE ATTRACTED TOO. NATURE TAKES CARE OF THAT RIGHTLY OR WRONGLY. THEY DON'T NEED AN ADULT TO "GUIDE THEM" YOU SICK PERVERT. LEAVE THE KIDS ALONE. YOU PERVIES WANT TO GUIDE THE KIDS TO BE OPEN TO HOMOSEXUALITY AS SO MANY HOMOSEXUALS ARE ATTRACTED TO YOUNG TEENS AND MEN. (I KNOW I LIVED IN A MOSTLY MALE GAY COMPLEX WHEN I FIRST STARTED OUT ON MY OWN--ATLEAST THEY ADMITTED THEY LIKE THE YOUNG BARELY PAST PUBERTY INSTEAD OF TRYING TO HIDE LIKE YOU DO.) AND SORRY, DESPITE YOUR BULLSHIT, IT IS ABOUT SEX FOR YOU. ADULTS NOT ATTRACTED TO THE KIDS, REALLY DON'T WANT TO GET INVOLVED IN THE KIDS SEXUAL PREFERANCES AT ALL.

Yep. Real education is calling everyone you disagree with a pedo and never having to talk intelligently about any subject. I WAS QUITE CLEAR...THE PEOPLE OBSESSING ABOUT SMALL KIDS AND THEIR SEXUALITY ARE PEDOS AND PERVERTS. NORMAL ADULTS DON'T HAVE AN INCLINATION (MUCH LESS OBSESSION LIKE YOU DO) TO DISCUSS OR MOLD YOUNG KIDS SEXUALITY. THIS IS JUST A PSYCHOLOGICAL FACT, FREAK. YOU OBVIOUSLY DIDN'T REALIZE THAT YOUR COMMENTS TELL MORE ABOUT YOU THAN YOU WANT EVERYONE ELSE TO KNOW.

Nope. It will still just help to continue exposing the bigotry of the Republican party. I'M AN INDEPENDENT ----I DON'T LIKE THE REPUBLICANS. I AM A FISCAL CONSERVATIVE AND MORE SOCIALLY LIBERAL ON OTHER ITEMS. I FIND THE REPUBLICANS TWO FACE AND CORRUPT---BUT AS BAD AS THEY ARE ---THEY AREN'T AS BAD AS THE CURRENT DEMS PUSHING THE SEXUAL INDOCTRINATION OF KIDS AND OTHER ISSUES. LEAVE THE KIDS ALONE, PERVERTS.

I don't know what your kids are capable of understanding but my cousins 2 year old broke down a Formula 1 race for me the other day so results may vary and there are plenty of things children don't want to learn but nevertheless need to.

Teaching children that its okay to be different in regards to their gender or sexuality is important to their mental health. Pretending as if these things don't exist is not.

It isn't just about sex. There's a whole host of human interactions children are learning about before they get to sex. Group dynamics, gender differences, attraction. The roll a teacher plays is to help the children who's bigoted parents might not be helping them through these natural phases. Gay children shouldn't have to fend for themselves.

Yep. Real education is calling everyone you disagree with a pedo and never having to talk intelligently about any subject.

Nope. It will still just help to continue exposing the bigotry of the Republican party.
leave family out of the discussion....last warning....then I pressure your removal from the board....

leave family out of the discussion....last warning....then I pressure your removal from the board....
What else do you expect from a MORON who denies that a individual with XX chromosomes make someone a female and someone with XY Chromosomes with the RARE exception of 1 out of 80.000 make you a man? Even with that one exception these individuals have female genitalia. He claims he has a “Uncle who’s a Physician?” 😆

I don't see the point of the law, nor the lawsuit. Nothing is occurring, so no law is needed, and no suit needed to stop the law. It's just DeSantis posturing for the yokels.

(AP) — An LGBTQ advocacy group on Thursday sued Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis to block a new law forbidding classroom instruction on sexual orientation and gender identity in kindergarten through third grade.
The law has catapulted Florida and DeSantis, a potential 2024 Republican presidential candidate, to the forefront of the country's culture wars. Critics call it the “ Don't Say Gay ” law and argue that its true intent is to marginalize LGBTQ people and their families.
The challenge filed in federal court in Tallahassee by the National Center for Lesbian Rights on behalf of Equality Florida and Family Equality alleges the law violates the First Amendment and other provisions of the U.S. Constitution.
The law states: “Classroom instruction by school personnel or third parties on sexual orientation or gender identity may not occur in kindergarten through grade 3 or in a manner that is not age appropriate or developmentally appropriate for students in accordance with state standards.” Parents would be able to sue districts over violations.

Comment:
They aren't their kids.
Leave other people's kids alone.
Parents have the Right to protect their children from being brainwashed by extremist groups.

I will be fascinated to hear what grounds they think they have to object on, and what standing they think they have. Despite their apparent beliefs, there isn't actually a right to teach other people's children what you think they should believe.

I find it ironic how the gay community worked so hard decades ago to try to distance themselves from the notion that they "recruit" children, and are now upset that they are not being allowed to do just that.

It's all about age appropriateness, really, as many themes perfectly suitable for discussion in high school are so obviously NOT suitable for a five year old that it startles me that anybody could be so hell-bent on their radical agenda that they fail to understand that.

America be lost!
American's don't care to re-find it as long as they can hang on.

FBI or no FBI if my grandson's male teacher ever spoke to him about his gender.... I'd break the teacher's jaw....wake up America this is the time to fight back....

Call me crazy, but if the cops would arrest my creepy neighbor for having the conversation with my kid, then his teacher shouldn't be having that conversation with him, either.

I will be fascinated to hear what grounds they think they have to object on, and what standing they think they have. Despite their apparent beliefs, there isn't actually a right to teach other people's children what you think they should believe.
You have a point. School criteria can be controlled by the school district, and over it the state depending on that state's Constitution.

They would have a better argument if employed by a public university, but this is not that.

Call me crazy, but if the cops would arrest my creepy neighbor for having the conversation with my kid, then his teacher shouldn't be having that conversation with him, either.
Yes, there's not been reports of any of this happening in Florida, hence why the law is BS.

I actually can't wait to see the resulting law suits, it's going to be pretty interesting. For instance suppose a teacher gives an assignment for the kids to draw their families (thats a common enough assignment in elementary) and a student has two mommies or two daddies, are parents going to sue if teachers display those with the rest of the class drawings? 😄

Suppose you show us where the law says anything about your scenario before you go imagining how "interesting" it would be for someone to do it.

Reading your sad attempts at clever posts, it's easier to understand why leftists have no shame: there's really no room for it when one is that pig-stupid.

One of them could be.

That would be why the post you tried, and failed, to respond to said, "BOTH".

1648765329143.png

Yea, the LGBTQP (the P is for pedocreeps) believe that they have the right to groom other people's children.
I think that the FL law doesn't go far enough.
They are only banning gay grooming up to the 3rd grade.
They should not be allowed to do it in any grade.
These are some seriously sick dangerous far left extremists.
They are only about 1 or 2 percent fringe part of our population but they think that they can rule over mainstream society.
People need to take a stand against these crackpot cult Democrats.
They destroyed the Boy Scouts and Disney and now they attempting to use the public schools to contaminate the minds of children.

I'm guessing more laws are coming to extend it to other grades.

They can rule over you. 😄 Like you said you could stop the grooming at 3rd grade and lower and only in public schools. The grooming is happening all over the place. Basically as soon as your kids hop on the internet they're immediately turned gay.

What makes you assume all, or even most, parents are as shitty as you would be if you could find anyone to reproduce with you?

I don't see the point of the law, nor the lawsuit. Nothing is occurring, so no law is needed, and no suit needed to stop the law. It's just DeSantis posturing for the yokels.

"I've decided I want to believe that everything's just fine and nothing bad is happening, therefore the law is unnecessary. Reality is formed by what I want, isn't it?!"

You have a point. School criteria can be controlled by the school district, and over it the state depending on that state's Constitution.

They would have a better argument if employed by a public university, but this is not that.

Of course not. People in universities are adults, or very nearly. They can fight their own battles. Children can't.

"I've decided I want to believe that everything's just fine and nothing bad is happening, therefore the law is unnecessary. Reality is formed by what I want, isn't it?!"
Please cite instances in Florida necessitating the law. Not hearsay, actual media produced instances.

Yes, there's not been reports of any of this happening in Florida, hence why the law is BS.

Pretty obviously, you've worked hard at ignoring and avoiding all the many, MANY online videos from teachers talking about how awful it is that they won't be able to have these conversations with "their kids" any more.

Forum List

Back