LGBTQ+ Rights are Not Human Rights

I read your diatribe. Every misogynistic word.

Too bad you didn't read that crap pile before clicking save.
You'd have saved us all a load of stupidity.
No you did not. Everything you say is " DeRp DeRp deRp DerpItTy dErp!" Your opinions are of no consequence. ****

What rights are being denied, though?

What, with schools teaching children how to engage in gay sex these days, it seems like we are going overboard by way of acceptance
The trannys want taxpayers to pay for fertility treatment in the article I linked. I know, I know...What?!? But they also want taxpayers to pay for their dick slicing surgery too.

Says some ignorant MAGAT on a chat board.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

The entire lack of self-awareness is hilarious.
Like watching a dog surprised by its own fart.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
You post but you say nothing. "dErpY DerpIty DeRp!!" You are most likely one of those prison trannies who what me to pay for your dick being cut off.

Seems you want human rights right up till they apply to people you think of as not human.

Heart/kidney/lung transplants are rare but under your scenario they'd be denied because we're cutting out one body part and replacing it with something else.

Just come out and say it. Queer people give you the Heebee Jeebees and should therefore be excluded from all human activities.

At least you'd be honest with yourself.
I think they should quit grooming children. Other than that they deserve as much as the rest of us.

My posts say what needs saying Slurpy.
That's why you keep trying to respond no matter how much you get slapped.

Note the fascination with dicks in both the posts and screen name.
We know what you are Queenie.
No, they say nothing. Certainly nothing of substance. It is "Woo!! Woo!!! You am so dumm!!! HAHAHAH". Honestly, it is asinine.

All humans are humans so human rights are the same for all of us.

Fags don't deserve any special rights and for them to pretend like they anything more than they have is as much of a lie as men can be women.

America should tells fags, if you don't like the way America is then go somewhere else.

Fags don't deserve any special rights and for them to pretend like they anything more than they have is as much of a lie as men can be women.

America should tells fags, if you don't like the way America is then go somewhere else.

Thankfully, our society recognizes the rights of homosexuals over the rights of the bigots among us

What rights do you think that GAY PEOPLE want are special or different then the rights that others enjoy. Please be specific

What are they whining about? A trannie terrorist murdered 3 kids and 3 adults in a Christian school in Tennessee and authorities won't release his/her manifest. Is it about talking confused kids into castration without parental interference? Is it about men competing against women in women's sports?

Most trans-women keep their penis. If they want to be a real woman why would they do that?

What are they whining about? A trannie terrorist murdered 3 kids and 3 adults in a Christian school in Tennessee and authorities won't release his/her manifest. Is it about talking confused kids into castration without parental interference? Is it about men competing against women in women's sports?
Thats like 4,000 mass shooting ago.

Forum List

Back