If you don't learn history, it will repeat itself. And it's happening now

YoursTruly

Platinum Member
Dec 21, 2019
This next election is probably going to be another 1980 election. Including those who are running.
Trump is Reagan. Biden is Carter.
Trump wins by landslide and carry's on his spending spree and increased liberal policies. But somehow still maintains republican support.

This next election is probably going to be another 1980 election. Including those who are running.
Trump wins by landslide and carry's on his spending spree and increased liberal policies. But somehow still maintains republican support.
2020 was almost another 2000. Where the Republicans started a riot to stop the election process.

So we must have remembered this history because we didn't let Trump repeat it. His riot failed to stop the process.

Reagan was not under Felony Indictment

I see it more as 1964 for the Republicans and 1968 for the Democrats. The conventions will be knocked down and dragged out of control of the parties. Look for splits in both parties and maybe that strong third party emerging from the splits.

Reagan was not under Felony Indictment

Back then it may have mattered. Now a days, not so much. Those indictments have gotten Trump a lot of support. At least that's the way it seems. But who really knows. The Trump cult are like the Ron Paul bots of 2012. They were all over the internet, huge rally's etc etc. But all that didn't show up in the ballot boxes.

I see it more as 1964 for the Republicans and 1968 for the Democrats. The conventions will be knocked down and dragged out of control of the parties. Look for splits in both parties and maybe that strong third party emerging from the splits.

That would be a possibility if the LP hadn't destroyed themselves in 2012 & 2016. Their comeback is going to have to be more focused more on the American working class, not so open borders and just shutting TF up about drug legalization & trannies.

Care to elaborate?

LoL.. Ok

Trumps Platinum Plan. $500 billion to black communities, just because they were BLACK.
Funding gender studies in Pakistan and Afghanistan.
Assaulting our 2A with the bump stock ban. Like Reagan and his Brady bill support.
Borrowing so much money from the fed and injecting it into the economy. Which is what helped create the 8% increase in inflation.
Not addressing the root cause of the USD's devaluation that's causing wages to constantly increase.
Retarded trade deals with China.
Reauthorizing the unconstitutional FISA 702 and the Patriot Act.

Is that enough? Because there's more. Much more.

Yup. And JFK jr will come down and anoint the orange douchebag and all his court cases will magically be resolved.

Aren't fantasies super?

LoL.. Ok

Trumps Platinum Plan. $500 billion to black communities, just because they were BLACK.
Funding gender studies in Pakistan and Afghanistan.
Assaulting our 2A with the bump stock ban. Like Reagan and his Brady bill support.
Borrowing so much money from the fed and injecting it into the economy. Which is what helped create the 8% increase in inflation.
Not addressing the root cause of the USD's devaluation that's causing wages to constantly increase.
Retarded trade deals with China.
Reauthorizing the unconstitutional FISA 702 and the Patriot Act.

Is that enough? Because there's more. Much more.
This sounds like you are comparing Trump with your concept of perfection and damning him for any deviations. Who is your perfect candidate?

This sounds like you are comparing Trump with your concept of perfection and damning him for any deviations. Who is your perfect candidate?

That may be what it sounds like to you. But for those of us who are still right of center, those things seem extremely left of center.

Perfect candidate? There is no perfect one. But I'd support Chip Roy 100%.

Don't insult Ronald Reagan

His liberal record is insulting enough. Reagan was a life long democrat who's policies made this country start leaning left.
He increased the debt ceiling 17 times.
Gave us one tax cut and 4 tax increases
Gave amnesty to about 6 million illegals.
Supported an assault on our 2A
Was the first president to ever spend $1 trillion.

To us FC's, those things are a HUGE insult to fiscal conservatism.

Do you remember Al Gore got an evidentiary hearing in the SCOTUS following the 2000 election? Trump did not.
Yea it was a joke. Gore knew he got screwed. I remember actually saying when Republican rioted to stop the recount, actually, when the Supreme Court handed it to Bush, I remember saying

THIS IS PRETTY SAD AND PATHETIC OF US DEMOCRATS. WE LET THEM STEAL AN ELECTION LIKE THAT AND WE DIDN'T HARDLY OBJECT AT ALL.

That's how you're supposed to react when you feel you got politically screwed. Someone forgot to tell Trump how to respond when you get creamed in all 5 swing states. You don't pull a coup.

And I'm sorry if the far right wing Supreme's didn't side with Trump. I can tell you they wanted to but history would have judged them if they were that obvious. Just like we are judging Clarence knowing he's in so many billionaires pockets. No wonder he sides with the rich and corporations 100% of the time.

Yea it was a joke. Gore knew he got screwed. I remember actually saying when Republican rioted to stop the recount, actually, when the Supreme Court handed it to Bush, I remember saying

THIS IS PRETTY SAD AND PATHETIC OF US DEMOCRATS. WE LET THEM STEAL AN ELECTION LIKE THAT AND WE DIDN'T HARDLY OBJECT AT ALL.

That's how you're supposed to react when you feel you got politically screwed. Someone forgot to tell Trump how to respond when you get creamed in all 5 swing states. You don't pull a coup.

And I'm sorry if the far right wing Supreme's didn't side with Trump. I can tell you they wanted to but history would have judged them if they were that obvious. Just like we are judging Clarence knowing he's in so many billionaires pockets. No wonder he sides with the rich and corporations 100% of the time.
He might of got screwed but he got a chance to prove he was and failed. Trump never got that chance. You lose.

He might of got screwed but he got a chance to prove he was and failed. Trump never got that chance. You lose.
He got a fake chance to prove it and even though he got screwed, they said he didn't.

The courts laughed Trump's cases out of court.

Oh I see what you are saying. Gore at least got his case in front of the Supreme's. Yes. But they still screwed him. Did you see their opinions/justification to giving it to Bush? What a joke.

If this election were closer, the Supreme's would have helped Trump rig the election. But it wasn't even close so this is what they said about that

Supreme Court rejects Trump election challenge cases​

Even the RINO Globalist Deep State RINO's Trump appointed couldn't stop the steal. Or start the steal.

• Funny
Reactions: DBA
He got a fake chance to prove it and even though he got screwed, they said he didn't.

The courts laughed Trump's cases out of court.

Oh I see what you are saying. Gore at least got his case in front of the Supreme's. Yes. But they still screwed him. Did you see their opinions/justification to giving it to Bush? What a joke.

If this election were closer, the Supreme's would have helped Trump rig the election. But it wasn't even close so this is what they said about that

Supreme Court rejects Trump election challenge cases​

Even the RINO Globalist Deep State RINO's Trump appointed couldn't stop the steal. Or start the steal.
The 2020 election was obviously stolen. I am not going to refute the bullshit again.

Forum List

Back