LGBTQ+ Rights are Not Human Rights

Thats like 4,000 mass shooting ago.
Not really but so what? Americans need to know what the hell angers the freakazoid community so much and the Tennessee trannie's manifest might give us a clue. The first thing they did in the Jacksonville racist killing was to release his manifest so we could understand his motivation but it seems that authorities don't want us to know why sexual degenerates want to murder Christian kids.

Not really but so what? Americans need to know what the hell angers the freakazoid community so much and the Tennessee trannie's manifest might give us a clue. The first thing they did in the Jacksonville racist killing was to release his manifest so we could understand his motivation but it seems that authorities don't want us to know why sexual degenerates want to murder Christian kids.
Frankly thats just one shooting. There was one last weekend in Denver and another in El Paso. That you focus on that one reveals your actual intent here, and it has jack to do with mass shootings and all to do with your fear of Da Gayz.

To repeat his question: what special rights to LGBTQ want that everyeon else doesn't have?

False equivalency logical fallacy. There is a racist cult that openly promotes and advocates for violence against minorities and others. They are radicalized on a diet of propaganda the dehumanizes entire groups of people. They are encouraged to act by others like them

Whan an LGBT person kills, they, unlike racists, are not doing so as part of a cult of death and they are not representative of any radicalized group. While that individual might be angry, there is no “angry community” that is encouraging then, or giving permission to act

While it is useful to understand the motivation of anyone who commits a violent crime, they are very different situation But, since your so curious as to what might drive a trans person to violence, may I suggest that you start by looking in the mirror. If you were continuously demeaned, ridiculed, shamed, marginalized, and, oh yes, denied equal rights, you too might be driven to such extreme acts. You may well have blood on your hands

Frankly thats just one shooting. There was one last weekend in Denver and another in El Paso. That you focus on that one reveals your actual intent here, and it has jack to do with mass shootings and all to do with your fear of Da Gayz.

To repeat his question: what special rights to LGBTQ want that everyeon else doesn't have?
Intent is only important in race based mass shootings?

Intent is important. Ignoring the intent of all the other shootings so you can pin guilt on one group is crass bigotry.
People have a right to know and possibly protect themselves from hate groups that target Christian schools. When authorities take sides in order to keep the agenda of a hate based group secret and the media goes along with it and lefties accept the propaganda we are in real trouble as a society.

People have a right to know and possibly protect themselves from hate groups that target Christian schools. When authorities take sides in order to keep the agenda of a hate based group secret and the media goes along with it and lefties accept the propaganda we are in real trouble as a society.
Your bigotry is revealed in your lack of concenr on the motive of all the other shootings.

Back to the topic, what rights are LGBQ people demanding that "normal" people don't have?

Who said they have special rights?

They just expect the same rights everyone else has
Actually not true. LGBTQ peolle are getting away with indecent exposure while "normal" people might likely get cited. Twice I went to Provincetown in Cape Cod about 8 years apart....and both times I saw exactly the same scene: a mob of gay guys running around in the street many with assless chaps and similar S&M type clothes. They were chasing each other, groping each other and making lewd gestures. We had my two-year-old son in the car the second time. Luckily he wasn't old enough to commit it to memory. So recently that topic came up well a bisexual acquaintance of mine was in the room. She said, well that's what they do there so maybe you shouldn't take your kid there if.yiu don't want him to see it"! And I'm like: Really! So special interest groups can just takeover towns now and do what they want?? Last I heard we have laws prohibiting indecent exposure in public and pretty much every state. And I told her apparently that's being selectively enforced for "special" people. Then I said what about if people who want to run half naked around in the streets and watch peolle grabbing other people's private parts, maybe the all go to a special PRIVATE club where everyone wants to see that. Whoaaa, PROBLEM SOLVED! See how easy?

And let me tell you, that lady shut her trap in a second. In public places we all have to have to give up a little freedom so that we aren't all competing and butting heads. In the tolerant world of wokeness where people have a "right" to express anything they want with no respect for anyone else's true rights....I can see a ridiculous scenario where everyone is turning up his own music to be heard over everyone else's, and everyone else and turn does the same. What can we possibly expect in the woke world of liberals besides pandemonium, unhealthy competition, favoritism, fighting, low standards, and lack or morality if this is what they call freedom?

Who said they have special rights?

They just expect the same rights everyone else has
Then there’s no reason to have a special name for them. Do I have middle aged white guy rights? Does my neighbor have late 30s black guy rights? Does the lady across the street have white woman who married and black guy and has a gay son rights?

Then there’s no reason to have a special name for them. Do I have middle aged white guy rights? Does my neighbor have late 30s black guy rights? Does the lady across the street have white woman who married and black guy and has a gay son rights?

Depends

If basic rights are being denied them….then Yes, they do need to remind people of their rights

Forum List

Back