LGBT students at BYU want the school to disavow its religious foundation

Horseshit. They were very specifically referred to as a separate, inferior species by mormons. Sorry dude, you're dead ass wrong.

You're wrong, too. As, isn't that adorable. A couple of dead-ass wrong mormon apologists.

It's funny how you think you know more about Mormon teachings than actual Mormons do.
If i know more about the history than they do, that just makes them more ignorant than me.

When i label someone an inferior species, is that like calling them subhuman? Yes or no will do.
Do you ever get tired of aggrandizing yourself?

Everybody else find it tiring.

There is a difference from allowing the Descendants of Cain to be members and abolishing a key belief of the church.
Says you. The mormon church, on the other hand, held it as a key belief that blacks were subhumans. It was doctrine.

Which,of course, is what one would expect from a religion invented by a conman living in the united states in the heyday of slavery.

Another biased lie.

The LDS doctrine NEVER indicated blacks as "subhuman." They were always considered to be "children of Cain" marked from before their birth as not siding fully with the forces of Christ in the big war of pre-creation.
Horseshit. They were very specifically referred to as a separate, inferior species by mormons. Sorry dude, you're dead ass wrong.

Again.

Prove it! Provide a citation. Direct words.

Well hopefully there are 37,000 gay Mormons there LOL. What head case gay person would pay money to attend school there knowing their beliefs and not be of that religion.

Well hopefully there are 37,000 gay Mormons there LOL. What head case gay person would pay money to attend school there knowing their beliefs and not be of that religion.
A head case gay who thinks they can either force this school to accept their self delusion or maybe win a big monetary settlement. Lots of these cases are just made up for the big Ka-Ching payoff.

Forum List

Back