LGBT Election "Victory Fund" Fund Founding Member Arrested For Sex With Juvenile

WASHINGTON – Prominent Democrat, gay rights activist and Obama donor Terry Bean is taking a leave of absence from his post at the Human Rights Campaign after being arrested and indicted on two counts of third-degree sodomy and third-degree sexual abuse with a teenage boy.
Bean and his 25-year-old former boyfriend, Kiah Lawson, allegedly used the iPhone app Grindr to arrange a sexual encounter with a 15-year-old boy in a Eugene, Oregon hotel on Sept. 27, 2013....

Former Bush administration official Brad Blakeman said if Bean were a major Republican donor, coverage of the story, which has been mostly regional, would be different.
"The coverage would be overwhelmingly negative, and it would be a trial in the media as opposed to a trial in the justice system,” Blakeman told Fox News. “He would have been convicted just by the charges alone.”
The White House has not responded to a request for comment. Obama fundraiser donor facing sex abuse charges Fox News

Come to think of it, Rachael Maddow hasn't said much about this guy's arrest. If he was republican ??....probably yeah, she'd be talking about it for the full hour of her program and nothing else...for about a week or two.

Logic is unknown to you, which is the very root of the problem.
OK, since you are the paragon of logic, explain to me why gays marrying is "an emergency" in the wards of the other circuit courts but "not an emergency" in the ward of the 6th circuit?
It isn't, and that isn't true.
Be specific if you can. Otherwise you're like a child saying "neener neener neener". Why do you refuse to rebut with actual points?

No need to respond to your craziness with anything more than what he said.

Come to think of it, Rachael Maddow hasn't said much about this guy's arrest. If he was republican ??....probably yeah, she'd be talking about it for the full hour of her program and nothing else...for about a week or two.

And if he wasn't a homosexual- you wouldn't be commenting about him at all.

Child rape is a mere tool for you to use to attack homosexuals.

Any person who engages in child rape is worthy of raking over the coals.

It's just that this particular person is one of the chief power players in the LGBT lobby/cult and that sexuality-cult also has as its messianic icon one Harvey Milk who also engaged in child rape. So you see the political significance of this problem that rises above just the average crime itself..

Any person who engages in child rape is worthy of raking over the coals.
f..

Yet....the only time you EVER comment about child rape is when the offender can be labeled a homosexual.

That is no coincidence.

Yet....the only time you EVER comment about child rape is when the offender can be labeled a homosexual.

That is no coincidence.

It most definitely is not a coincidence. It is purposeful. And I do it because LGBT is a cult that embraces child rapists and defends them. The random hetero child rapist is never rewarded with an icon status like Harvey Milk was. I find his sexuality immortalized in law as "the embodiment of the LGBT movement across the nation and the world" as sickening. Even worse that this cult forces the worship of this man on children in elementary schools in California in May each year.

THESE are the significant differences. LGBTs protect, defend and even iconize child rapists. Heteros put them in protective custody in prison so that they won't be torn limb from limb and murdered. See the difference in cultures? Sure you do.

So, this guy Mr. Bean being one of the key players in placing LGBT cult sympathizers in positions of power via his whopping campaign fund is particularly newsworthy with what I just said. His culture promotes and defends what he does. Deny it and I'll ask you to post a link to where an LGBT person openly denounces Harvey Milk. My culture demonizes such a member in our ranks. Often their lives are in danger after their crimes are discovered. A very different reception than the LGBT one...

That is no coincidence.

It most definitely is not a coincidence. It is purposeful. And I do it because LGBT is a cult that embraces child rapists and defends them. The random hetero child rapist is never rewarded with an icon status like Harvey Milk was. ..

God what a homophobic bigot you are.

There is no bigger icon than Elvis Presley- he is a sex icon- and a rock and roll icon.

Elvis's home is a tourist site. He has been on a stamp.

And unlike Harvey Milk, a living person has actually said Elvis was sexual with her when she was a minor.

I have mentioned Elvis multiple times and you have yet to object to his underage exploits even once. You have never denounced his iconic status even though his underage sexual adventures are actually documented.

Yes- it is no accident that you only mention child rapists when you can label them as homosexuals.

It is because you are a homophobic bigot who intentionally flames hatred towards homosexuals.

If it is a man raping a little girl you just don't give a damn.

Though I personally find marrying underaged questionable, Elvis Presley courted a girl, obtained the girls' parents' permission to marry her, then he married her. Very different from having a serial "penchant for young waifs with substance abuse problems" that Harvey Milk bent over at the waist one after the other to sodomize, acting as their "father figure" no less with the intent of discarding one after the other as they aged beyond his "use by date"..

Additionally, Elvis Presley's dark issue was not the reason he was celebrated. He was celebrated for his music. Harvey Milk is celebrated for his sexuality, the key issue at hand.

Though I personally find marrying underaged questionable, Elvis Presley courted a girl, obtained the girls' parents' permission to marry her, then he married her. Very different from having a serial "penchant for young waifs with substance abuse problems" that Harvey Milk bent over at the waist one after the other to sodomize, acting as their "father figure" no less with the intent of discarding one after the other as they aged beyond his "use by date"..

Additionally, Elvis Presley's dark issue was not the reason he was celebrated. He was celebrated for his music. Harvey Milk is celebrated for his sexuality, the key issue at hand.

Your homophobic bias is showing again Silhouette.

Elvis Presley started dating 14 year old Priscilla Presley when he was 24 years old. They were sexual for years before he asked for permission to marry her.

Elvis lied to her parents about moving her to the United States and lied when he moved her into his mansion.

Elvis was legally able to marry Priscilla- Milk never had that option with McKinley.

Elvis has a penchant for 14 year old virgins.

Elvis was a sexual icon- known as much for his sex appeal as his rock and roll.

But you can't actually condemn Elvis.

Because he wasn't a homosexual.

Like all things- you treat homosexuals differently- you condemn what a homosexual does, yet find excuses for what a heterosexual does.

You are homophobic bigot.

God what a hypocritical bigot you are.

Elvis Presley - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

Sex symbol

The title and marketing of Girls! Girls! Girls! (1962) took advantage of Presley's sex symbol status.
Presley's physical attractiveness and sexual appeal were widely acknowledged. "He was once beautiful, astonishingly beautiful", in the words of critic Mark Feeney.[365] Television director Steve Binder, no fan of Presley's music before he oversaw the '68 Comeback Special, reported, "I'm straight as an arrow and I got to tell you, you stop, whether you're male or female, to look at him. He was that good looking. And if you never knew he was a superstar, it wouldn't make any difference; if he'd walked in the room, you'd know somebody special was in your presence."[366] His performance style, as much as his physical beauty, was responsible for Presley's eroticized image. Writing in 1970, criticGeorge Melly described him as "the master of the sexual simile, treating his guitar as both phallus and girl."[367] In his Presley obituary, Lester Bangs credited him as "the man who brought overt blatant vulgar sexual frenzy to the popular arts in America."[368] Ed Sullivan's declaration that he perceived a soda bottle in Presley's trousers was echoed by rumors involving a similarly positioned toilet roll tube or lead bar.[369]

While Presley was marketed as an icon of heterosexuality, some cultural critics have argued that his image was ambiguous. In 1959, Sight and Sound 's Peter John Dyer described his onscreen persona as "aggressively bisexual in appeal".[370] Brett Farmer places the "orgasmic gyrations" of the title dance sequence in Jailhouse Rock within a lineage of cinematic musical numbers that offer a "spectacular eroticization, if not homoeroticization, of the male image".[371] In the analysis of Yvonne Tasker, "Elvis was an ambivalent figure who articulated a peculiar feminised, objectifying version of white working-class masculinity as aggressive sexual display."[372]

Harvey Milk - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

Harvey Milk's wikipedia entry doesn't call him a sex symbol- or a homosexual sex symbol- what does it call him?

Harvey Bernard Milk (May 22, 1930 – November 27, 1978) was an American politician who became the first openly gay person to be elected to public office in California when he won a seat on the San Francisco Board of Supervisors. Politics and gay activism were not his early interests; he was not open about his homosexuality and did not participate in civic matters until around the age of 40, after his experiences in the counterculture of the 1960s.

If Jack McKinley had been Jacqueline McKinley and had moved in with Elvis Presley you wouldn't even mention him.

That is because you are a hypocritical homophobic bigot.

Look Syriusly, if you have your well-heeled bigwigs sleeping with boys while they're raising funds to put your cultees in power positions, maybe they should take pains not to film what they're doing at least.

But then there's the Harvey Milk problem. The tactic or outright support for sleeping with children is well entrenched in the homo mindset. It is lacking in the hetero mindset. Individual offenders in the heterosexual culture are drummed out, ostracized or worse. Individual offenders in the homosexual ranks are held close, defended and even iconized.

So, there you go..

God what a hypocritical bigot you are.

Sex symbol

The title and marketing of Girls! Girls! Girls! (1962) took advantage of Presley's sex symbol status.
Presley's physical attractiveness and sexual appeal were widely acknowledged. "He was once beautiful, astonishingly beautiful", in the words of critic Mark Feeney.[365] Television director Steve Binder, no fan of Presley's music before he oversaw the '68 Comeback Special, reported, "I'm straight as an arrow and I got to tell you, you stop, whether you're male or female, to look at him. He was that good looking. And if you never knew he was a superstar, it wouldn't make any difference; if he'd walked in the room, you'd know somebody special was in your presence."[366] His performance style, as much as his physical beauty, was responsible for Presley's eroticized image. Writing in 1970, criticGeorge Melly described him as "the master of the sexual simile, treating his guitar as both phallus and girl."[367] In his Presley obituary, Lester Bangs credited him as "the man who brought overt blatant vulgar sexual frenzy to the popular arts in America."[368] Ed Sullivan's declaration that he perceived a soda bottle in Presley's trousers was echoed by rumors involving a similarly positioned toilet roll tube or lead bar.[369]

While Presley was marketed as an icon of heterosexuality, some cultural critics have argued that his image was ambiguous. In 1959, Sight and Sound 's Peter John Dyer described his onscreen persona as "aggressively bisexual in appeal".[370] Brett Farmer places the "orgasmic gyrations" of the title dance sequence in Jailhouse Rock within a lineage of cinematic musical numbers that offer a "spectacular eroticization, if not homoeroticization, of the male image".[371] In the analysis of Yvonne Tasker, "Elvis was an ambivalent figure who articulated a peculiar feminised, objectifying version of white working-class masculinity as aggressive sexual display."[372]

Harvey Milk's wikipedia entry doesn't call him a sex symbol- or a homosexual sex symbol- what does it call him?

Harvey Bernard Milk (May 22, 1930 – November 27, 1978) was an American politician who became the first openly gay person to be elected to public office in California when he won a seat on the San Francisco Board of Supervisors. Politics and gay activism were not his early interests; he was not open about his homosexuality and did not participate in civic matters until around the age of 40, after his experiences in the counterculture of the 1960s.

If Jack McKinley had been Jacqueline McKinley and had moved in with Elvis Presley you wouldn't even mention him.

Your homophobic bias is showing again Silhouette.

Elvis Presley started dating 14 year old Priscilla Presley when he was 24 years old. They were sexual for years before he asked for permission to marry her.

Elvis lied to her parents about moving her to the United States and lied when he moved her into his mansion.

Elvis was legally able to marry Priscilla- Milk never had that option with McKinley.

Elvis has a penchant for 14 year old virgins.

Elvis was a sexual icon- known as much for his sex appeal as his rock and roll.

But you can't actually condemn Elvis.

Because he wasn't a homosexual.

Like all things- you treat homosexuals differently- you condemn what a homosexual does, yet find excuses for what a heterosexual does.

You are homophobic bigot.

Well as I said, Elvis was not celebrated for his sexuality like Harvey Milk was/is. And I'm pretty sure Terry Bean didn't court the boy, get his parents' permission and then married him. I think he was molesting the boy for sex with the intent to discard him like a wad of Kleenex.

Elvis sang songs. That's how I know of him. Harvey Milk buggered minor teens on drugs while being open about it while holding a public office. That's how LGBTs remember him. I guess it's all about what you're famous for, and who admires you... as a statement about the moral code of your admirers...

Well as I said, Elvis was not celebrated for his sexuality.

You just can't bring yourself to condemn a heterosexual for doing what you accuse homosexuals of doing- can you?

And of course unlike Milk, Elvis is specifically celebrated for his sexuality:

Sex symbol

Harvey Milk buggered minor teens on drugs while being open about it .

Elvis buggered minor teens while on drugs while being open about it.......

Every bit as true as your claim.
Was he famous for buggering teens? I wasn't aware of that. Harvey Milk was and is famous for that though. LGBTs make no attempt to hide it or denounce it. He wasn't married to them either with permission from their parents. In fact, Milk liked them homeless (no guardians to protect them), on drugs and young.

Harvey Milk buggered minor teens on drugs while being open about it .

Elvis buggered minor teens while on drugs while being open about it.......

Every bit as true as your claim.
Was he famous for buggering teens? I wasn't aware of that. Harvey Milk was and is famous for that though. LGBTs make no attempt to hide it or denounce it. He wasn't married to them either with permission from their parents. In fact, Milk liked them homeless (no guardians to protect them), on drugs and young.

Elvis was of course famous for buggering teens. Just as much as Harvey Milk was.

Elvis had a penchant for 14 year old virgins. In fact Elvis liked to lure them with lies from their parents to his bed.

Of course since Elvis is not a homosexual- you just don't care.

Unless the child molester can be labeled 'homosexual' you don't care how many girls he rapes.

Elvis was of course famous for buggering teens. Just as much as Harvey Milk was.

Elvis had a penchant for 14 year old virgins. In fact Elvis liked to lure them with lies from their parents to his bed.

I notice you use plural terms here. How many Priscilla Presleys were there that he married with permission from her parents after courting her? Vs, say how many young boys Harvey Milk buggered and then threw away for another, and another, and another, and another. Using someone as a sex object is ethically unacceptable. Presley married the girl he loved with her parents' permission.

It reminds me of one account in particular with Harvey Milk where not only did he not seek the permission of the parents of the boy-toys he was after, he even encouraged one to be very deceptive with his parents and to run away with him:

Gerard Dols told of how – as a physically disabled teen – the “very nice” Harvey Milk had encouraged him in 1977 to run away from his Minnesota home and come to San Francisco. Jim Jones Pal and Pedophile to Get Own Postage Stamp FrontPage Magazine

I notice you use plural terms here. How many Priscilla Presleys were there that he married with permission from her parents after courting her? Vs, say how many young boys Harvey Milk buggered and then threw away for another, and another, and another, and another. Using someone as a sex object is ethically unacceptable. Presley married the girl he loved with her parents' permission.

It reminds me of one account in particular with Harvey Milk where not only did he not seek the permission of the parents of the boy-toys he was after, he even encouraged one to be very deceptive with his parents and to run away with him:

Gerard Dols told of how – as a physically disabled teen – the “very nice” Harvey Milk had encouraged him in 1977 to run away from his Minnesota home and come to San Francisco. Jim Jones Pal and Pedophile to Get Own Postage Stamp FrontPage Magazine

There were as many 'Priscilla's' as there were Jack's, and Elvis buggered as many teen girls and Milk buggered teen boys.

Elvis went from 1 14 year old virgin to another 14 year old virgin. He introduced Priscilla to drugs.

And of course Elvis lured 16 year old Priscilla away from her parents in Germany into his home in the United States- and unlike Gerard Dols and Milk- Elvis and Priscilla had sex.

Of course you can't condemn Elvis- because you don't care about underage teens.

You only care about attack homosexuals.

Forum List

Back