LGBT Election "Victory Fund" Fund Founding Member Arrested For Sex With Juvenile

Silhouette

Gold Member
Jul 15, 2013
Terry Bean, 66, was arrested in Portland, ... for sex crimes against a juvenile male, police said...Bean has raised over $146,000 for the Barrack Obama’s 2012 presidential re-campaign. He is a founding member of the Victory Fund and the Human Rights Campaign, two national organizations active in gay-rights. He has also personally donated close to $20,000 to Oregon politicians since 2007 including Gov. John Kitzhaber, Secretary of State Kate Brown and Portland Mayor Charlie Hales.... GoLocalPDX Former Lover of Terry Bean Kiah Lawson Arrested for Sex Crimes

Human rights for all!...Except children...

Terry Bean is one of Barack Obama’s biggest Oregon fundraisers and is recognized as one of the Obama campaign bundlers. In addition, Bean has given thousands of dollars to state and local politicians across Oregon....Bean has made a national reputation for himself as fundraiser for the National Democratic Party and as an activist fighting for gay rights.....Despite Bean’s efforts on behalf of national and Oregon Democrats and gay and lesbian campaign, no elected officials would comment on Bean’s arrest or the allegations made against him....

Bean was arrested Wednesday on sexual assault charges relating to an incident with a juvenile male in Lane County, according to the Portland Police Bureau. However, Bean’s lawyer released a statement protesting his innocence. GoLocalPDX Terry Bean Arrested for Sex Crimes is One of America s Top Democratic Fundraisers

Follow the money.. [last link]

Bean bundled over $500,000 for President Obama’s 2012 campaign, according to OpenSecrets.org. He has personally donated $146,186 for federal candidates, parties and PACs since 1990.
The Victory Fund
Bean was also one of the founding board members of The Gay and Lesbian Victory Fund, a political action committee wielding significant power across the country. The group has donated or directed millions of dollars to gay and lesbian candidates, as well as candidates that supported gay and lesbian issues.

Put people in high places and the Agenda moves forward... last link

This year the Victory Fund plans to back over 200 LGBT candidates for public office.
In the 2008 general election, 80 of the 111 candidates endorsed by The Victory Fund won their races - including Secretary of State Kate Brown and former Mayor of Portland Sam Adams.

Well heck, the 66 year old Bean's 25 year old boyfriend is said to be extorting him. So? Who knows what's what?

Bean is due to face indictment in Lane County sometime soon.[/quote]

This is bad stuff, and if he is guilty, the book needs to be thrown at him, and the 97% of children victims who are abused by heterosexuals who are grooming them for predation.

This is bad stuff, and if he is guilty, the book needs to be thrown at him, and the 97% of children victims who are abused by heterosexuals who are grooming them for predation.
How come none of the folks he helped get elected have said what you just did? Would the money dry up if they came out to denounce his assaults on a juvenile? Or would the example set by LGBT icon Harvey Milk in like faith overshadow Bean's "forgivable crime"?

Let's see you go public in a huge way with this one Jake. I'll be waiting for your blog to go viral on this topic. Send the link when you get a minute, OK? Facebook page? "LGBTs against Mr. Bean's Boy Crimes". Let me know when I can sign on and "like" that page, OK?

How do you know they haven't?

You have a nasty habit of making comments of assumption as if they are factual. We don't know that.

Your concern about LGBTs remains preposterous. Until you come clean, all of your posts are tainted.

Terry Bean, 66, was arrested in Portland, ... for sex crimes against a juvenile male, police said...Bean has raised over $146,000 for the Barrack Obama’s 2012 presidential re-campaign. He is a founding member of the Victory Fund and the Human Rights Campaign, two national organizations active in gay-rights. He has also personally donated close to $20,000 to Oregon politicians since 2007 including Gov. John Kitzhaber, Secretary of State Kate Brown and Portland Mayor Charlie Hales.... GoLocalPDX Former Lover of Terry Bean Kiah Lawson Arrested for Sex Crimes

e]

As with all child molesters- if he is guilty, I hope he is convicted and sentenced to the maximum sentence provided for by law.

e]

As with all child molesters- if he is guilty, I hope he is convicted and sentenced to the maximum sentence provided for by law.

Agreed. But regardless, don't feed the troll applies to this thread.

How come none of the folks he helped get elected have said what you just did? Would the money dry up if they came out to denounce his assaults on a juvenile? Or would the example set by LGBT icon Harvey Milk in like faith overshadow Bean's "forgivable crime"?

Let's see you go public in a huge way with this one Jake. I'll be waiting for your blog to go viral on this topic. Send the link when you get a minute, OK? Facebook page? "LGBTs against Mr. Bean's Boy Crimes". Let me know when I can sign on and "like" that page, OK?

It has been about a day.....meanwhile the condemnations are already starting

with prominent LGBT activists, including Dan Savage.

Today, Savage published a strongly-worded response to Bean's arrest.

"The Co-Founder of the Human Rights Campaign—Terry Bean—Has Been Arrested for Allegedly Fucking a 15-Year-Old Boy," is the title. "Suffice it to say," Savage writes, "fucking minors is wrong. It's a crime and if Bean and Lawson are guilty of the crime they've been charged with... I hope they both go away for a long, long time."

• Thanks
Reactions: NLT
^^^That^^^

Sil the Hypocrite will undoubtedly respond, while ignoring the huge number of heterosexuals caught grooming children for predation.

How do you know they haven't?

You have a nasty habit of making comments of assumption as if they are factual
. We don't know that.

Your concern about LGBTs remains preposterous. Until you come clean, all of your posts are tainted.

The articles in the OP said that dem candidates elected by this guy's fund, including Obama, were asked to comment but refused/declined. You know things by reading them. Check the links once in awhile and get back to me..

If he needs a good defense attorney I know a few. Probably won't win if he is guilty though

Look, Portland elected a gay man who had sex with an underage male Mayor then did nothing about it. Those freaks have ruined the city.

Child molesting should result in castration & prison
You can't be saying that now. You'll offend the "minor attracted" people.

The homo mafia has beaten down the public with their militant onslaught of verbal insults and actions, so now it's the, and you can't call them "pedophiles" anymore, you have to adhere to prog political correctness, they're now to be called "MINOR ATTRACTED" people, and they have rights too. Soon having sex with a minor will be looked upon no differently than fags humping each other up the ass. Thank liberal leftists.

Last edited:
In fact, the large majority of children who are victimized are by predators who are strictly attracted to children, pederasts and pedophiles, regardless of whether or not they try to camouflage their sick predilections by marrying. The LGBT faggots (not all gay people, just the activists) promote this myth of heterosexuals molesting children because many pedophiles have had normal, heterosexual relations even though their primary attraction is to children. It's all a rouse to fit in to society in order to gain access to children, but they are NOT heterosexual.

Let's see a link to that 97% crap.
Ya... that's what I thought. You're talking BULL SHIT aye Jackee.

Child molestation is disproportionately done by homosexuals. They see nothing wrong with it, since they're already engaging in perverted behavior, having sex with a child isn't anything they see as wrong either.

It has been about a day.....meanwhile the condemnations are already starting...with prominent LGBT activists, including Dan Savage....Today, Savage published a strongly-worded response to Bean's arrest...."The Co-Founder of the Human Rights Campaign—Terry Bean—Has Been Arrested for Allegedly Fucking a 15-Year-Old Boy," is the title. "Suffice it to say," Savage writes, "fucking minors is wrong. "

"Fucking minors is wrong". :lmao: His regard for the sublime sexual act between two people is charming. I think there's the genesis of the problem right there.

So I'll await Dan Savage's strongly-worded response to the LGBT cult enshrining in California Harvey Milk (who "fucked" minors) as their messiah. I'll bet Dan Savage uses Harvey Milk postage stamps too. If "fucking minors is wrong", the LGBT cult sure has a funny way of picking their icons...

c260f88b-b15f-4144-b9ab-fcdfdf3e01d7_zpsa0887f69.jpg

"After agreeing to don Harvey Milk’s signature ringer T-shirt and take a stroll through San Francisco’s city hall, Dan Savage gets anecdotal. “I don’t play dress-up very often,” he says, “except when my husband and I go to International Mr. Leather.” But to pay tribute to Harvey Milk — who famously aspired to offer gay youth a choice beyond suicide or the closet — Savage made an exception. “I was that kid. I read those stories. I was given hope by San Francisco and Harvey Milk,” he says. “I’ve always felt a very personal connection.” OUT100 Dan Savage Out Magazine

From "The Life and Times of Harvey Milk", biography of Harvey Milk by gay journalist Randy Shilts" [brackets mine]

"...sixteen-year-old [minor] McKinley was looking for some kind of father figure...At 33, Milk was launching a new life, though he could hardly have imagined the unlikely direction toward which his new lover would pull him." (pages 30-31)

"It would be to boyish-looking men in their late teens and early 20's that Milk would be attracted for the rest of his life." (page 24)

“…sixteen-year-old old McKinley was
looking for some kind of father figure
…within a few weeks, McKinley moved
into Harvey Milk’s Upper West Side apartment…and settled into a middleclass
domestic marriage..

"Harvey always had a penchant for young waifs with substance abuse problems." (page 180)

[Coldly agreed with a former lover’s suicide threat]
“…the phone rang. As soon as Harvey heard the voice, he rolled his eyes
impatiently at Jim. ‘It’s Jack McKinley,’ he said. He paused and listened
further. ‘He says he’s going to kill himself.’…‘Tell him not to make a mess,’
Harvey deadpanned. Jack hung up.” (Source: Randy Shilts, The Mayor of
Castro Street, p. 126)

Wow, what a champion of suicidal youth that guy was..

Yep, Dan Savage's (and nearly every LGBT community leader)'s mentor and icon Harvey Milk was having sex with a 16 year old minor and that doesn't seem to bother any of them. So little in fact that they immortalized him as representative "of the LGBT movement across the nation and the world" in law. They require public school kids to celebrate his socio-sexuality every year in May. Kids have to celebrate a pedophile in school because of the LGBT community leaders. I just thought I'd should say that twice in case it didn't sink in.

Last edited:
If the accusations against him are true then he needs to be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. Period.

Forum List

Back