#LetThemDie: ‘Heartless’ Trump Blasted For Meals On Wheels Cuts

asswipe.....Meals On Wheels is a problem......too much of the money isn't going to feed the poor.....and why is it you can't crack open your wallet and feed the guy....?

Because he lives 750 FUCKING MILES AWAY, Dipweed.

Fuck you and the hackery you rode in on. :fu:

As is typical of you, you revert to profanity and insults because you lack the ability to respond intelligently.

Ahem ---
I put the trigger to which I responded in real big letters. So big maybe even you can find it.

I never imitate, but I do bite back. Got a problem with that?
Wasn't even your post. Go gulp another 55 gallon drum of coffee so you can keep us all up to date on "world toilet day".

Last edited:
I have no issue with cutting some of the fat from the military budget I have said that many times. So how about finally admitting this cutting money from Meals on Wheels story is overhyped partisan BS?

I think it shows the kind of mentality of this administration in terms of mean-spiritedness.

Here you have a mostly private program that does a really good service keeping retired people in their homes and building senses of community. It's not just the food that's the issue, it's the very nice volunteers who stop by and keep these folks company for a while.

It's even cost effective, because it costs a lot less than putting them in a nursing home with Medicare and Medicaid.

But this is what Trump wants to cut. it shows the priorities of him and the people around him.

SO this is the sort of thing that actually hurts the kind of people who voted for Trump. It's even worse than that time Grandma invested in Trump University!!!

I have no issue with cutting some of the fat from the military budget I have said that many times. So how about finally admitting this cutting money from Meals on Wheels story is overhyped partisan BS?

I think it shows the kind of mentality of this administration in terms of mean-spiritedness.

Here you have a mostly private program that does a really good service keeping retired people in their homes and building senses of community. It's not just the food that's the issue, it's the very nice volunteers who stop by and keep these folks company for a while.

It's even cost effective, because it costs a lot less than putting them in a nursing home with Medicare and Medicaid.

But this is what Trump wants to cut. it shows the priorities of him and the people around him.

SO this is the sort of thing that actually hurts the kind of people who voted for Trump. It's even worse than that time Grandma invested in Trump University!!!
Thats one view the other would be why are tax dollars being sent to a organization which according to their own financial statements doesn't get much tax money and doesn't seem to need it. If meals on wheels was getting half or more of their budget from tax dollars and could not continue without them I would agree with not cutting them that does not seem to be the case here.

lets cut military spending not boost it....active military spending should be cut while vets should get all the benefits promised....ie...fast and good health care...lets cut trumps spending...his trips to fl are pricey...the cost of maintaining trump towers is costly...and how much of that goes to trump...by the backdoor?

I have the impression that trump is TAKING care not to profit MONETARILY
from his position-------NOTHING LIKE da Clintons OR SELF DESIGNATED
"SAINT"
jimmuh carter

Link?

"link" to what? my impressions? Cognitive impressions result from
a very complex interaction of data stored in the brain------the impressions
are elaborations of the frontal lobes of the brain

Sooooooooooooo.............. when you declare to the world that Jimmy carter "designated himself as a saint" ---- you're describing an .... "impression"..... of something he actually did say? Or a hallucination? Or what?

lets cut military spending not boost it....active military spending should be cut while vets should get all the benefits promised....ie...fast and good health care...lets cut trumps spending...his trips to fl are pricey...the cost of maintaining trump towers is costly...and how much of that goes to trump...by the backdoor?

"SAINT"
jimmuh carter

Link?

Sooooooooooooo.............. when you declare to the world that Jimmy carter "designated himself as a saint" ---- you're describing an .... "impression"..... of something he actually did say? Or a hallucination? Or what?

My impression based on Carter's pose as WISE GENTLEMAN FOR THE
WORLD his little club that nauseates me no end-----maudlin stupidity

H-rump - why does Trump want to punish the people who sacrificed/paid their dues/did their part, to make America great

Because he's an elitist privileged dickbag who's had everything just handed to him for nothing all his life and has never had to work for jack squat. Therefore the concept of actually working for or struggling for something is a complete blank to him. He's never even held a job before. Never had to assume responsibility for anything, and when it would be proper to do so he bails out.

and why does Trump want to punish people in the geographic area (South) that gave him the most support in the presidential election... is trump stupid or just an asshole?

Both.

I do not think that Trump is an elitist. His mother was a Scottish lassie.
(not to impugn the scots) Scottish homemakers know how to be THRIFTY
by CUTTING CORNERS. Home support for the elderly and disabled is
not a corner that should be disturbed. Trump is on a corner cutting ROLL. He should entertain himself by walking around the white house at night, turning
unnecessary lights off. ( I do it in my little apartment ) He should learn how
to darn his own socks

It's about damn time some cutting is being done. 20 trillion dollars in debt? It's time to get it done

Retard,,,

You want to spend another 54 billion on the fucking Military...Don't fucking tell me that our vets and old aren't worth more.

Grow up, Matthew and you're the last one who should be calling anyone a retard.

We're 20 trillion in debt, our military is in dire shape thanks to Obungles...and guess what? Nobody is going to starve. You idiots have seized on yet another narrative and we'll be subjected to thread after thread of you whining and bawling about something that isn't there.

Come to think of it why aren't all these threads on Meals On Wheels being merged?

Just how do you know our military is in dire shape? Fox news or are you at the DOD? You're all about fake news sheepie. I would pretty much say the term snowflake has taken a turn to the right.

The rich is paying more than your broke joke ass.

I'm just going to leave that there for the hilarity of it.

Another loon chimes in with the same worn out shit we've been hearing for years....MAKE THE RICH PAY!!!!!

when the rich pay their fair share, we don't have debt issues. We have debt when the GOP decides that they rich don't have enough Dressage Horsies...

Again, pay your fair share, cease demanding to be taken care of. In short, man up and for christ's sake stop repeating the same old worn out leftist BS.

I sense you may be angry, must be you haven't had your pooty grabbed lately.

"SAINT"
jimmuh carter

Link?

And when did he "designate himself a saint"? Or as "wise gentleman for the world" even in all caps?
And what exactly is this "club"? His church?

Is it the whole building homes for the needy thing? That's what you find "nauseating' is it?

Informative....

Screen Shot 2017-03-19 at 12.22.51 PM.png
According to Meals on Wheels 2015 Financial Statement out of the $7.5 million in funding they got that year only $248,347 of the funding or a little over three precent came from the government.

If that's true it is even more proof that conservatives are the biggest group of heartless petty fucks on the planet.

The $248,347 paid most of the CEO's salary at Meals on Wheels..

Maybe "Meals on Wheels" charity might start at home.

Here are a few, there's much more data on other charities at http://www.give.org
All numbers are annual salaries & benefits for CEOs (some cases, other officers who make more money are also mentioned). Data may be several years old, 2005 or 2006, since it takes time for them to update their records.

Meals on Wheels: $205,560
Network for Good: president/$209,121, CEO/$192,488,
Lupus Foundation: $232,965
Oxfam: $241,342
Clinton Foundation: $254,000
International Planned Parenthood Federation: $260,608

ACLU: $304,329
World Wildlife Fund: $347,190
National Center for Missing and Exploited Children: $351,171
America's Second Harvest: $356,535
International Rescue Committee: $357,657
National Audubon $362,237
CARE USA $386,047

About 3% of the budget for Meals on Wheels' national office comes from government grants (84% comes from individual contributions and grants from corporations and foundations), but the national association provides support and representation for a larger network of 5,000 independently operated local groups, Bertolette said.

The local agencies provide the actual meals and services, she said.

Meals on Wheels gets 3% of budget from federal grants

Last edited:
If you take all the money "the rich" have it would pay for the bloated amount of spending that Obama did for about six months.

I know you Moon Bats never took a course in economics or know your ass from a hole in the ground about fiscal responsibility but don't you think that the best way to deal with massive deficits is not to tax more but to simply spend less? Did you ever think of that Moon Bat?

Naw, not really. When the rich paid their fair share, like before Reagan, we spent shitloads of money and we were just fine.

We were better than fine, in fact.

So when will you prove something? that drawing proves nothing.

The fact you didn't learn how to read a graph in Home School isn't my problem, Cleetus.

"The Rich" pays the great amount of the filthy ass income tax, which is about a trillion a year that 49% of you stupid Moon Bats don't pay at all.

Stop being a greedy asshole. It just make you look like a turd.

No mount of taxation by anybody that make more than yourself will ever be enough, will it Moon Bat? You will always be greedy and want more, even when the money is wasted.

I know how to read graph, but your graph picture proves nothing.

Trump should have been smart enough not to include this little item for the hit list. That was a big mistake when he spends that much each weekend he flies to Florida to play golf again. We should just rent out the People's House to a family that actually lives there.

Concentrated corporate power and wealth bought up your media machine just like it bought up your political system. This entire notion of partisanshit is for the masses to confuse themselves with.

Because you like to seek out fake news and post it here, it doesn't mean anything has been debunked.

The facts are Trump thinks spending millions on a fucking wall and trips to play golf are more important than feeding the poor.

"SAINT"
jimmuh carter

Link?

And when did he "designate himself a saint"? Or as "wise gentleman for the world" even in all caps?
And what exactly is this "club"? His church?

Is it the whole building homes for the needy thing? That's what you find "nauseating' is it?

Informative....

I have been a friend of 50 years with one of Carter's cousins. My friend did not vote for him. He thinks his cousin is a good person but a lousy President.

Because you like to seek out fake news and post it here, it doesn't mean anything has been debunked.

The facts are Trump thinks spending millions on a fucking wall and trips to play golf are more important than feeding the poor.

What!?!?!?!?!!? You mean Nieto's check still hasn't arrived?

Federal funds to the charity is a fraction of the money they receive every year. . The majority comes from Corporate and Private sources. Just another Liberal much ado about nothing. By the way the Military Times is owned by the Gannett Co., Inc the same company that owns USA Today. Both are Leftwing rags.

Forum List

Back