Lets talk REALITY on the Corona virus economically for once

A fact that does not sell well in feelings fantasy land-in the last 24 hours 30,000 Americans came down with pneumonia.
Maybe. Maybe 60 got the con virus. I think that’s a factor of 500X.
Panic riddled pandemic for sure America haters

Fun fact, the number of people who came down with pneumonia in relation to the coronavirus where we don't really have any accurate numbers is irrelevant.
well it's used to show where the panic ought to be. not at 60 people who have all recovered.
A fact that does not sell well in feelings fantasy land-in the last 24 hours 30,000 Americans came down with pneumonia.

Fun fact, the number of people who came down with pneumonia in relation to the coronavirus where we don't really have any accurate numbers is irrelevant.
well it's used to show where the panic ought to be. not at 60 people who have all recovered.

coronovirus can lead to pneumonia and it's highly contagious and new. We don't know how many cases there are or really a clear understanding yet of the disease itself.
sure we know, they all said so. 60. why say 60? the flu ends up causing pneumonia. so does heart disease. so what?

No, we don't know who all has the disease just those that have been tested and diagnosed and only a few people have even been tested. As much as we all want this to be over, it's only the beginning.

well you had to play the video, derp 12:00 minute mark
It's also more like the 15 minute mark, derp and she' not saying what you think she is.
what did i say she said? BTW, I tagged when the Dr. came in the presser. I expected you'd listen. I believe she said the following:

"to date, every person who contracted the virus in the US has recovered." We had that count at 60.

Yeah, we don't know everyone who contracted the disease unless you honestly believe there won't be more people to be diagnosed. Clearly that's not what this doctor expects.
she said it, not me. A doctor at a presser. you challenge her. wow.

I challenge your interpretation. There are going to be more people who come down with the virus.
in the US? where? I get it, you hate being wrong. you should be use to it by now.

It's also more like the 15 minute mark, derp and she' not saying what you think she is.
what did i say she said? BTW, I tagged when the Dr. came in the presser. I expected you'd listen. I believe she said the following:

"to date, every person who contracted the virus in the US has recovered." We had that count at 60.

Yeah, we don't know everyone who contracted the disease unless you honestly believe there won't be more people to be diagnosed. Clearly that's not what this doctor expects.

I challenge your interpretation. There are going to be more people who come down with the virus.
in the US? where?

Yep. That doctor appears to think so too.

Stupidity is more contagious and faster moving than this virus.

Rumors and conspiracy theories are almost as deadly as this virus.

Cut the shit!

What are the conspiracy theories?
COVID-19 was hatched in a Chinese lab and (accidentally) released.

Don't tell me you haven't heard that one!

Based on memos released by the Chinese government before the outbreak, it sounds like the most likely possibility.

Utter bullshit...

“There’s absolutely nothing in the genome sequence of this virus that indicates the virus was engineered,” said Richard Ebright, a professor of chemical biology at Rutgers University. “The possibility this was a deliberately released bioweapon can be firmly excluded.”

How about we deal with reality and not fantasy... This is the problem people have... Trump and his supporters live in fantasy and faced with something that meet that fantasy is deemed fake...

Engineering on COV viruses has been going on for years, dingbat:

Abstract
The large size of the coronavirus (CoV) genome (around 30 kb) and the instability in bacteria of plasmids carrying CoV replicase sequences represent serious restrictions for the development of CoV infectious clones using reverse genetic systems similar to those used for smaller positive sense RNA viruses. To overcome these problems, several approaches have been established in the last 13 years. Here we describe the engineering of CoV full-length cDNA clones as bacterial artificial chromosomes (BACs), using the Middle East respiratory syndrome CoV (MERS-CoV) as a model.

Engineering infectious cDNAs of coronavirus as bacterial artificial chromosomes. - PubMed - NCBI

And a fucking expert who put his name on it says you are dead wrong... Now I suggest you show your credentials in epidemiology and rare viruses... Then I migh listen to you but for now you are trying to spin a global pandemic rather than deal with the reality...

An expert was on TV there and he said the way to deal with this is the way Obama dealt with Ebola, the interviewer said Ebola didn't cause this much trouble, he answered 'Exactly'....

coronovirus can lead to pneumonia and it's highly contagious and new. We don't know how many cases there are or really a clear understanding yet of the disease itself.
sure we know, they all said so. 60. why say 60? the flu ends up causing pneumonia. so does heart disease. so what?

No, we don't know who all has the disease just those that have been tested and diagnosed and only a few people have even been tested. As much as we all want this to be over, it's only the beginning.
what others are there?

in the US? where?

Yep. That doctor appears to think so too.
how will it get here?

What are the conspiracy theories?
COVID-19 was hatched in a Chinese lab and (accidentally) released.

Don't tell me you haven't heard that one!

Based on memos released by the Chinese government before the outbreak, it sounds like the most likely possibility.

Utter bullshit...

“There’s absolutely nothing in the genome sequence of this virus that indicates the virus was engineered,” said Richard Ebright, a professor of chemical biology at Rutgers University. “The possibility this was a deliberately released bioweapon can be firmly excluded.”

How about we deal with reality and not fantasy... This is the problem people have... Trump and his supporters live in fantasy and faced with something that meet that fantasy is deemed fake...

Engineering on COV viruses has been going on for years, dingbat:

Abstract
The large size of the coronavirus (CoV) genome (around 30 kb) and the instability in bacteria of plasmids carrying CoV replicase sequences represent serious restrictions for the development of CoV infectious clones using reverse genetic systems similar to those used for smaller positive sense RNA viruses. To overcome these problems, several approaches have been established in the last 13 years. Here we describe the engineering of CoV full-length cDNA clones as bacterial artificial chromosomes (BACs), using the Middle East respiratory syndrome CoV (MERS-CoV) as a model.

Engineering infectious cDNAs of coronavirus as bacterial artificial chromosomes. - PubMed - NCBI

And a fucking expert who put his name on it says you are dead wrong... Now I suggest you show your credentials in epidemiology and rare viruses... Then I migh listen to you but for now you are trying to spin a global pandemic rather than deal with the reality...

An expert was on TV there and he said the way to deal with this is the way Obama dealt with Ebola, the interviewer said Ebola didn't cause this much trouble, he answered 'Exactly'....
let it run it's course?

Just heard that any further announcement or government information put out by any federal government organization, regarding Coron Virus will have to be cleared by Mike Pence. Guess we are going back to top down management and information control. Good luck everybody.
Hopefully Mike's response is better than what he displayed during Indiana's opioid/HIV crisis:

“Pence Is Not a Medical Expert”: Is the Trump Admin Ready to Stop a U.S. Coronavirus Pandemic? | Democracy Now!

"Pence is not a medical expert, and he certainly is not someone who’s demonstrated particularly great amount of respect for science.

"When he was governor of the state of Indiana, the opioid crisis started in southern Indiana. And suddenly people were injecting opioids.

"He went to his god and came back and told the Legislature that he did not believe that any human being should receive sterile syringes to assist them in being a drug addict.

"His own Legislature countered him; he vetoed.

"Countered, vetoed.

"Meanwhile, according to a study published by Yale University, at least 250 people got infected with HIV as a result of this crazy policy."
PenceCorona1.png

Trump Taps Anti-Science Mike Pence To Lead U.S. Coronavirus Response
Don't underestimate Pence. Pence is better at crossing the T's and dotting the I's then Trump and he will make Progs a little happier. But from the tone of Nancy it seems they are taking their foot off the Trump is no good accelerator a bit because of this virus issue. These people are murderers. Just like the media/entertainment shills. And you guys keep asking for more gruel.

Trump appointed an known failure at epidemics to this job, Why? He said it himself... "He is doing nothing else" That is how they are picking the best of the best these days...

Just heard that any further announcement or government information put out by any federal government organization, regarding Coron Virus will have to be cleared by Mike Pence. Guess we are going back to top down management and information control. Good luck everybody.
Hopefully Mike's response is better than what he displayed during Indiana's opioid/HIV crisis:

“Pence Is Not a Medical Expert”: Is the Trump Admin Ready to Stop a U.S. Coronavirus Pandemic? | Democracy Now!

"Pence is not a medical expert, and he certainly is not someone who’s demonstrated particularly great amount of respect for science.

"When he was governor of the state of Indiana, the opioid crisis started in southern Indiana. And suddenly people were injecting opioids.

"He went to his god and came back and told the Legislature that he did not believe that any human being should receive sterile syringes to assist them in being a drug addict.

"His own Legislature countered him; he vetoed.

"Countered, vetoed.

"Meanwhile, according to a study published by Yale University, at least 250 people got infected with HIV as a result of this crazy policy."
PenceCorona1.png

Trump Taps Anti-Science Mike Pence To Lead U.S. Coronavirus Response
Don't underestimate Pence. Pence is better at crossing the T's and dotting the I's then Trump and he will make Progs a little happier. But from the tone of Nancy it seems they are taking their foot off the Trump is no good accelerator a bit because of this virus issue. These people are murderers. Just like the media/entertainment shills. And you guys keep asking for more gruel.

Trump appointed an known failure at epidemics to this job, Why? He said it himself... "He is doing nothing else" That is how they are picking the best of the best these days...
that's all fake news. too funny you fell for it. you didn't do your homework, go figure.

what others are there?

The ones sitting at home thinking they have the flue or where the virus is incubating inside someone for 2 or 3 weeks. I haven't heard a single health professional claim there are not going to be other cases, quite the contrary really. Man, you are dumb.

Why do you think in that Chicago press conference they were talking about the possibility of closing schools if need be?

well you had to play the video, derp 12:00 minute mark

I challenge reality, it does not suit my predetermined agenda

what others are there?

The ones sitting at home thinking they have the flue or where the virus is incubating inside someone for 2 or 3 weeks. I haven't heard a single health professional claim there are not going to be other cases, quite the contrary really. Man, you are dumb.
well trump shut down the border to curtail it coming in. something you all called him racist for, but now, we're one month since that and guess what, no new cases. that's a thirty day incubation period. the CDC said it was 14 days. the 60 have recovered, so exactly where would it come from? I asked you that already.

Sounds like you have a problem. I'm listening to health professionals who tell us this isn't over, I have no idea what you're doing.

I'm not relying on govt for help. Thats an exercise in futility. Its only prudent to have 3-6 months supply of food and water.

Here's a cold hard dose of reality. More than half of Americans don't have $500 cash or credit in emergency funds. And very few have either the resources or the space to store that much food or water.

And no one is screaming "We're all going to die". What they are saying is that a significant number of people are going to get sick, and how are we going to deal with it? Are we going to close schools, sporting events, public transit, and basically self quarentine everyone who sniffles?

The government needs to co-ordinate responses between agencies. Do they close down air travel to keep the virus from speading? What about hospital resources? Are their enough masks, drugs? What about supply lines?

This isn't "fake news" asshat. Shit is about to get real, and Dumb Donald just dropped this hot potato in Mike Pence's lap because Trump is in WAY over his head and hasn't got a clue.

what others are there?

well trump shut down the border to curtail it coming in. something you all called him racist for, but now, we're one month since that and guess what, no new cases. that's a thirty day incubation period. the CDC said it was 14 days. the 60 have recovered, so exactly where would it come from? I asked you that already.

No new cases in a month? That's a lie.

the issue with the stock market was that china shut down. that's it. businesses were affected by it. my own company was. I wish perspective was used on the left.

what others are there?

No new cases in a month? That's a lie.
in the US, there are no new cases since trump shut down the borders. name one

the issue with the stock market was that china shut down. that's it. businesses were affected by it. my own company was. I wish perspective was used on the left.

What are you lying about now?

What are you lying about now?
nothing. you?

A correction was way past due but it was not going to happen with all the great results from Trumps policies. So they found a way to make it so.

Forum List

Back