Lets talk REALITY on the Corona virus economically for once

so what is it that wall street does exactly? your words.
My words are the same as these words and these words come from experts on this subject:
WeWork%20financials_0.jpg

"The attempted WeWork Initial Public Offering (IPO) of last year was a classic example of how Wall Street can put lipstick on a pig, pass it off as a hot new startup company, and sell its shares, which were overpriced by about $40 billion, to unwary public pension funds and mutual funds that dominate millions of Americans’ 401(k) plans.

"The IPO failed to materialize simply because alternative media sent the dirty details of the offering viral, forcing business media to cover the story."

Bernie Sanders Hasn’t Quite Captured What Wall Street Does: It’s Actually a Fraud-Monetization System with a Money-Printing Unit Called the New York Fed

Dude, I just heard the governor of CA is about to start announcing thousands of his people have the virus. Are you ready for the political end to turn? Ready or not. They want to destroy america. It really isn't more evidenced than this new threat to the world. they will make it about trump.
Trump did not cause the virus and there is no conspiracy behind the virus. Trump can fuck up the response to the virus but that remains to be seen. Will he takes some lumps for the virus,yes. When you are in charge you blamed for things you had nothing to do with and get credit for things you had nothing to do with. It has never been any different.

Thank you.
Black Swan events are best handled in a bi-partisan effort; but the Dimms hate Trump so much that it ain't happening!
Well I c an not blame the democrats for taking thier swings it is the way the game is played. As long as a response is funded they have done thier job and they have funded the issue. Trump even said they offered more money than needed. I hope he was right. What I did not hear was how the money was going to be spent. That is what I am most interested in. The sad reality is they could give me a list of expendatures and I would not know if they were needed. I don't know shit about stopping pandimics. All I can hope is that the right people get the money and this situation is taken care of as soon as possible. I make a living on tourism so I am a bit worried about my pay check at the moment.
60 cases and no deaths. What now?
if it continues with no deaths I guess we just do not worry to much at leasat about our health. I am not sue how to mitigate financial loss from supply chain problems or turn down in buisness. I will look for more ways to make money in case it effects my pay. Not sure what else we as individuals can do. I read an experts opinion on what the government should be doing and they said the first thing we should do is develope quick cheap tests for the virus to identify where it is should be the first step. SGive hospitals extra suplies is the next step and figure out quarintines after. Hope they know what they are doing.
well again, if china created this situation, how is trump to blame? please explain your angst at him.

Trump did not cause the virus and there is no conspiracy behind the virus. Trump can fuck up the response to the virus but that remains to be seen. Will he takes some lumps for the virus,yes. When you are in charge you blamed for things you had nothing to do with and get credit for things you had nothing to do with. It has never been any different.

Thank you.
Black Swan events are best handled in a bi-partisan effort; but the Dimms hate Trump so much that it ain't happening!
Well I c an not blame the democrats for taking thier swings it is the way the game is played. As long as a response is funded they have done thier job and they have funded the issue. Trump even said they offered more money than needed. I hope he was right. What I did not hear was how the money was going to be spent. That is what I am most interested in. The sad reality is they could give me a list of expendatures and I would not know if they were needed. I don't know shit about stopping pandimics. All I can hope is that the right people get the money and this situation is taken care of as soon as possible. I make a living on tourism so I am a bit worried about my pay check at the moment.
60 cases and no deaths. What now?
if it continues with no deaths I guess we just do not worry to much at leasat about our health. I am not sue how to mitigate financial loss from supply chain problems or turn down in buisness. I will look for more ways to make money in case it effects my pay. Not sure what else we as individuals can do. I read an experts opinion on what the government should be doing and they said the first thing we should do is develope quick cheap tests for the virus to identify where it is should be the first step. SGive hospitals extra suplies is the next step and figure out quarintines after. Hope they know what they are doing.
well again, if china created this situation, how is trump to blame? please explain your angst at him.
I am not blaming it on Trump. How can you unless he created the virus and I do not think he has theknowlege to do so.. Not sure where you got that from. We will se how the response turns out, then there may be some blame to go around but right now no one to blame around here.

so what is it that wall street does exactly? your words.
My words are the same as these words and these words come from experts on this subject:
WeWork%20financials_0.jpg

"The attempted WeWork Initial Public Offering (IPO) of last year was a classic example of how Wall Street can put lipstick on a pig, pass it off as a hot new startup company, and sell its shares, which were overpriced by about $40 billion, to unwary public pension funds and mutual funds that dominate millions of Americans’ 401(k) plans.

"The IPO failed to materialize simply because alternative media sent the dirty details of the offering viral, forcing business media to cover the story."

Bernie Sanders Hasn’t Quite Captured What Wall Street Does: It’s Actually a Fraud-Monetization System with a Money-Printing Unit Called the New York Fed
unicorn options.

Hey? Where did we park our test kits? (Asks both parties...).
Trump's CDC sent out test kits to all fifty states weeks ago and then told them the kits were defective and should not be used. That's why the victim in northern California was not tested when she should have been. Where does the buck stop on this one, especially after Trump did away with public health infrastructure put in place by Obama?

No instead of redirecting to another theoretical question as a deflection, go ahead and answer the question he posed
Lib 101 tricks don’t work
Trump tricks work even worse.
I was responding to a claim there have been 60 confirmed coronavirus victims in the US without any deaths.

I was asked "what next?"

Since only 459 Americans have been tested for this threat, I implied more testing was required.

60/459 = X/300,000,000?

why would americans be screened? that's truly odd. you want people to be pulled from their homes? what a sick fk you are. go live in China friend.
Why do you think everyone on this board is as stupid as Trump and you are? Testing should begin in hospitals concentrating on pneumonia patients as any rational agent would know.
MAGA_morons.jpg

Hey? Where did we park our test kits? (Asks both parties...).
Trump's CDC sent out test kits to all fifty states weeks ago and then told them the kits were defective and should not be used. That's why the victim in northern California was not tested when she should have been. Where does the buck stop on this one, especially after Trump did away with public health infrastructure put in place by Obama?

:linky:, freak-O, :linky:.

No instead of redirecting to another theoretical question as a deflection, go ahead and answer the question he posed
Trump tricks work ever worse.
I was responding to a claim there have been 60 confirmed coronavirus victims in the US without any deaths. Since only 459 Americans have been tested, I
and that's on trump how?
Even as China was announcing its death toll from the novel coronavirus had exceeded its fatalities from SARs, Trump released his 2021 budget that slashed defense spending against epidemics by 18%. Are you surprised when a pathological liar whose arrogance is matched only by his ignorance is clueless when it comes to national defense?
donald-trump-0228201.jpg
so? He's America's president, not China's.
so? He's America's president, not China's
So why cut spending for epidemic defenses by 18% in the US?

Why did Trump cut funding for the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention leading to an 80% cut in resources devoted to global disease outbreaks?

Maybe you know why Trump also shut down the entire global-health-security unit of the NSC when he took office?
trump-hat-moron.jpg

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07Q5XTQGF/?tag=ff0d01-20

Trump tricks work ever worse.
I was responding to a claim there have been 60 confirmed coronavirus victims in the US without any deaths. Since only 459 Americans have been tested, I
and that's on trump how?
Even as China was announcing its death toll from the novel coronavirus had exceeded its fatalities from SARs, Trump released his 2021 budget that slashed defense spending against epidemics by 18%. Are you surprised when a pathological liar whose arrogance is matched only by his ignorance is clueless when it comes to national defense?
donald-trump-0228201.jpg
so? He's America's president, not China's.
so? He's America's president, not China's
So why cut spending for epidemic defenses by 18% in the US?

Why did Trump cut funding for the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention leading to an 80% cut in resources devoted to global disease outbreaks?

Maybe you know why Trump also shut down the entire global-health-security unit of the NSC when he took office?
trump-hat-moron.jpg

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07Q5XTQGF/?tag=ff0d01-20

This is your link, dickweed? :lmao:

Relevant viewing...

''The Fed has created the biggest artificial financial bubble to ever exist. Every bubble is necessarily followed by a proportional financial crisis. Black Swan events (like Coronavirus) often act as the fuse. The major headlines always keep the focus on the Black Swan events. The Ron Paul Liberty Report is here to keep the focus where it belongs: The Federal Reserve.''

why would americans be screened? that's truly odd. you want people to be pulled from their homes? what a sick fk you are. go live in China friend.
Why do you think everyone on this board is as stupid as Trump and you are? Testing should begin in hospitals concentrating on pneumonia patients as any rational agent would know.
MAGA_morons.jpg
Because we live in America and not China

Because we live in America and not China
So why did Trump fire the entire pandemic response unit, because Obama set it up?

Did Trump Fire the US Pandemic Response Team?

"Amid warnings from public health officials that a 2020 outbreak of a new coronavirus could soon become a pandemic involving the U.S., alarmed readers asked Snopes to verify a rumor that U.S. President Donald Trump had 'fired the entire pandemic response team two years ago and then didn’t replace them.'"

Only TDS liberals can possibly try to pin the virus on Trump and contend it’s an impeachable situation

No one pins the virus on trump. You are one of the problems.

Yeah, that's why the NY Times ran an opinion piece which suggested changing the name to the TRUMP Virus.

No one. wake up[/QUO
I'm not relying on govt for help. Thats an exercise in futility. Its only prudent to have 3-6 months supply of food and water.
The blizzard of 1978 turned me into a prepper.

You from Michigan?

Forum List

Back