Debate Now Let's Talk About Gender

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
No rules, let's just lay everything out on the table here. Why in the world is Transgender supposedly a separate gender (in all of those fake genders like fifty or seventy something) when somebody who is Trans is trying to be the other gender they weren't born as? Wouldn't they consider it as an insult to become a separate gender altogether?

Here's my question:

If there are more than two genders, why is it that when you go to order a t-shirt that says there are more than two genders can you only order "men" or "women"?

2021-12-28 (1).jpg

No rules, let's just lay everything out on the table here. Why in the world is Transgender supposedly a separate gender (in all of those fake genders like fifty or seventy something) when somebody who is Trans is trying to be the other gender they weren't born as? Wouldn't they consider it as an insult to become a separate gender altogether?

Premise: a human being is genetically or biologically capable of changing their sex at birth.

Conclusion: all sanity, reason and scientific logic have (permanently) left the building.

Yeah, you're probably right.

You are correct.

In my opinion, the concept of adult, mentally healthy human beings even discussing "gender theory" drives a very big rusty nail through the possibility that the world we live in is even remotely sane. For tens of thousands of years common sense and burgeoning science have, without a shadow of doubt, dictated that a man is a man, and a woman is a woman, and such biological truth can never change. Frankly, anyone who believes differently is playing a three-year-old's game of make believe and calling it reality.

No rules, let's just lay everything out on the table here. Why in the world is Transgender supposedly a separate gender (in all of those fake genders like fifty or seventy something) when somebody who is Trans is trying to be the other gender they weren't born as? Wouldn't they consider it as an insult to become a separate gender altogethe.
Lets talk about why the fuck this is even a topic. Why are people wringing their hands, , and clutching their pearls and obsessing about how and why people identify in terms of their gender. And make no mistake about, they are people. Thety are real, multi faceted human beings but that seems tio be lost on those who focus soley on sexuality or gender identity

They are complex individuals who are part of the fabric of society. They are real and live among us. They always have but now they have become more visable and for some reason that is beyound me, people are freaking out as though they pose some existential threat to the social order. The fact is that on any given day you will not encounter a transgender person and if you do, you will probably not know it

There is no useful purpose in ruminating about questions of whether or not a trans person is a separate gender or how many genders there are. The fact is that there are people who are not clearly male or female but fall somewher on a contiuum in between, much the same way that many people are not entirely gay or straight. So what? They are what they are and they are who they are. We as a society need to get the fuck over it.

In both the case of sexual orientaion and gender identity, there are psychological, genetic and other biological factors involved. The fact is that regadless of the reason, their sexuality is an innate and immutable characteristic and should be respected and yes, valued. Doing so costs us nothing but makes us a more just and civilised society. When someone identifies as gay or bisexual, transgender, non binary, pan sexual or whatever, it is no ones business but their own, and effects no one else. We need to put this shit behind us and get on with things that really matter.

You are correct.

In my opinion, the concept of adult, mentally healthy human beings even discussing "gender theory" drives a very big rusty nail through the possibility that the world we live in is even remotely sane. For tens of thousands of years common sense and burgeoning science have, without a shadow of doubt, dictated that a man is a man, and a woman is a woman, and such biological truth can never change. Frankly, anyone who believes differently is playing a three-year-old's game of make believe and calling it reality.
See post 14. You have no claim to common sense or knowledge of biology

See post 14. You have no claim to common sense or knowledge of biology

No. Your post proves only that you stand with Satanic, anti-human ideology which has become a suicide religion for children whose minds have been poisoned by its root tenets. You stand, willingly apparently, outside the minds and morals of hundreds of millions of sane human beings. Even worse, you side with mutilators of innocent children. It is you who should look around and observe the abyss in which you stand.

Here's my question:

If there are more than two genders, why is it that when you go to order a t-shirt that says there are more than two genders can you only order "men" or "women"?

View attachment 580758
This thread has not inspired a lot of intelectual iquirey
No. Your post proves only that you stand with Satanic, anti-human ideology which has become a suicide religion for children whose minds have been poisoned by its root tenets. You stand, willingly apparently, outside the minds and morals of hundreds of millions of sane human beings. Even worse, you side with mutilators of innocent children. It is you who should look around and observe the abyss in which you stand.
Holy fucking shit! Really? Mutilators of children,?? Satanic Ideology? That is pretty fucked up!! I guess I have no choice but to kill myself at once.

You are correct.

Appeal to tradition, appeal to authority and an appeal y to ignorance logical fallacy Well done! Three fallacies in one paragraph. Maybe now you would like to try your hand at actually debating the topic

Forum List

Back