Let’s sue the DNC - for fraud!

You lie almost as good as your leaders do. Illegals vote in blue run cities. I just can't wait till they turn and start voting republican. Like the black vote is now. Going to be entertaining to see how you loons deal with it.
No..they don't (as a rule). They are allowed to vote in school board elections in several districts. But not in local, state, and national elections.

I love the keep hope alive attitude.
It's gonna make November that much more fun. :)

So, are you in favor of dropping the citizenship requirement in order to vote?
In local elections, it's not up to me!

In federal elections only citizens can vote.

In State elections, only citizens can vote.

In local elections, if their State constitutions do not ban undocumented citizens from voting in local elections, then towns and municipalities can vote on whether or not in their local elections like perhaps school board elections, on whether to allow undocumented residents to vote or not.

There are 12 municipalities in the USA that allow undocumented voters locally. 2 in California, 7 in Maryland and 3 in Vermont...or something like that....

Some of these municipalities are now being challenged in court....

As far as myself... I don't know if I would support it, or not support it? It likely would not ever come up, locally for me, so no thought of mine has really been put on it....

But as an outsider looking in....I think I would allow it locally only, for in good standing, documented immigrants legally awaiting their citizenship...PERHAPS!?!

I do not think it should be okay for illegal immigrants....but I am just one vote, if this were a local issue.

P.S. our undocumented immigrants up where I am are Canadians who overstayed....

Last edited:
Clearly they inflated their voter roll!

Let’s find an understanding Judge

Let the DNC show us all of these “voters”

Clearly you are too stupid to be one person.

What exactly is an "understanding judge"? One who will disregard the evidence and support your lies?

Why don't Republicans try coming up with a platform and plans other than "We're voting for the tax evading, lying criminal rapist? You know. Something SANE people will vote for.

Clearly you are too stupid to be one person.

What exactly is an "understanding judge"? One who will disregard the evidence and support your lies?

Why don't Republicans try coming up with a platform and plans other than "We're voting for the tax evading, lying criminal rapist? You know. Something SANE people will vote for.
A judge who understands that the democrat voter fraud is a serious crime

For the past 20 years you have when a republican won.
Bullshit. Outside of 2000, I can only remember a Democratic Senator or two making hay after the 2004 election about Ohio. But Senator Claire McCaskill (MO) has said repeatedly she regrets the decision to object.

You just lie and expect people not to call you on it.
So far, you are 0 for 3 on this thread.

Try upping your game...but we both know you have none.
I’m not 0 for anything you idiot…You have your opinion, I have mine…You don’t like my opinion? Tough shit..

Democrats are liars, cheaters, enimies of the republic…why would ANY rational person listen to you? … :laughing0301:

In local elections, it's not up to me!

In federal elections only citizens can vote.

In State elections, only citizens can vote.

In local elections, if their State constitutions do not ban undocumented citizens from voting in local elections, then towns and municipalities can vote on whether or not in their local elections like perhaps school board elections, on whether to allow undocumented residents to vote or not.

There are 12 municipalities in the USA that allow undocumented voters locally. 2 in California, 7 in Maryland and 3 in Vermont...or something like that....

Some of these municipalities are now being challenged in court....

As far as myself... I don't know if I would support it, or not support it? It likely would not ever come up, locally for me, so no thought of mine has really been put on it....

But as an outsider looking in....I think I would allow it locally only, for in good standing, documented immigrants legally awaiting their citizenship...PERHAPS!?!

I do not think it should be okay for illegal immigrants....but I am just one vote, if this were a local issue.

P.S. our undocumented immigrants up where I am are Canadians who overstayed....
Then you’re part of the problem…

I’m not 0 for anything you idiot…You have your opinion, I have mine…You don’t like my opinion? Tough shit..

Democrats are liars, cheaters, enimies of the republic…why would ANY rational person listen to you? … :laughing0301:
Now you're 0 for 4. You haven't said one accurate thing on this thread. :)

The problem with your "opinion" is that it's not based on any facts or evidence whatsoever.

Since Nixon, Republicans have been charged with over 300 crimes against the state. During the same time frame 4 Democrats have faced similar charges.

The overwhelming body of evidence is that Republicans are the liars, cheaters and enemies of the Republic. It was Republicans who lead an insurrection against the US government on January 6, 2021.

And yet right wing media tells you it's the Democrats who are the "liars, cheaters, and enemies of the state".

Just this week the Republicans were found to have based all of their claims that Joe and Hunter Biden were accepting bribes in the Burisma matter, based on the lies of a Russian spy. Every court in the nation threw out Republicans claims that Democrats cheated to win the 2020 election.

The leadership of the Republican Party has brought Russian propaganda to the floor of both the House and Senate on multiple occasions since Donald Trump won the Presidency. Trump continues to praise Putin, denigrate NATO, and lie about the financial obligations under NATO.

But you keep voting on your feelings and you'll continue to get the chaos, financial collapses and bad governance that we've seen under every Republican President since Nixon.

I'm talking about saying Trump cheated. Hillary and other of your leaders denied the election was legitimate.
No she didn't. She said Trump had help in winning, provided by Russia. Which all of our intelligence agencies said he did. But she didn't start saying this until well after the inauguration. After Part 2 of Comey's little "October surprise" was revealed, Sessions had to recuse himself and Mueller was appointed.

Thanks for playing. :)

No she didn't. She said Trump had help in winning, provided by Russia. Which all of our intelligence agencies said he did. But she didn't start saying this until well after the inauguration. After Part 2 of Comey's little "October surprise" was revealed, Sessions had to recuse himself and Mueller was appointed.

Thanks for playing. :)
She called him an illegitimate president. Thanks for playing.

Forum List

Back