Let's see what democrats are. Hilarious

actually, I dont remember that at all. I do remember Dr. Fauci saying covid was weaker than a cold and nancy pelosi begged people to come visit china town.

But hey, go ahead and tell your lies. We expect nothing less from the likes of you.

You're a liar. You heard all of them but are embarrassed to admit they came from trumps big ignorant mouth.

Yet, you can't help mentioning him each time you post.... :laugh2:

I do it to remind you of the idiot you voted for. You should never be allowed to forget who is responsible for the first insurrection in history and you supported the over throw with your crap the election was stolen.
Your not laughing. You hate it. Suck eggs.

I do it to remind you of the idiot you voted for. You should never be allowed to forget who is responsible for the first insurrection in history and you supported the over throw with your crap the election was stolen.

~~~~~~
gv680_181026.jpg

Remember when trump said it was probably a Democrat hoax? He also said it would disappear overnight like a miracle?
Remember when he said he had it all under control after the first case in Seattle? That worked well.
Remember how he dithered for a month before doing anything?
Remember how he derided Fauci and suggested he knew more than him and wanted the injection of disinfection investigated?

Remember when he visited the lab and said all the scientists etc were impressed how much he knew? .

He knows words also. Big words. Mostly lies.
i never had sex with that woman ms lewinsky

Remember when trump said it was probably a Democrat hoax? He also said it would disappear overnight like a miracle?
Remember when he said he had it all under control after the first case in Seattle? That worked well.
Remember how he dithered for a month before doing anything?
Remember how he derided Fauci and suggested he knew more than him and wanted the injection of disinfection investigated?

Remember when he visited the lab and said all the scientists etc were impressed how much he knew? .

He knows words also. Big words. Mostly lies.
You mean the virus was from Wuhan, which is true?
Remember when Fauci said no masks?

Remember 15 days to flatten the curve?

You memory really sucks......its almost partisan

Yeah an insurrection with flags and maga caps........

if you think thats a coup.....you don't know how it works

yeah, lying about a consensual blowjob is obviously on the same level as the fucked up pandemic response resulting in 700,000 COVID deaths.
Yeah blame Trump for a virus, right up ther for blaming Bush for a hurricane......
look a volcano........Whe do we blame Biden

Yeah an insurrection with flags and maga caps........

if you think thats a coup.....you don't know how it works

5 people died from that but it was still a peaceful demonstration in a place they were not allowed and hundreds have been charged since. Why you playing down? There's nothing in it for republicans now. You drew a line in the sand regarding democracy and showed just what a fascist mob of angry arseholes you all are. You're not American, you hate the place but ignorantly suggest the opposite.

You will be reminded of it forever. You lot took the first steps towards a totalitarian government you all want. The temptation under trump was great you didn't have the courage or brains to realise you were writing history for all the wrong reasons. Just a plain good old garden variety grab for power at any cost. A leader that fed you like chickens and sent you into battle to die for the cause.

Not a functioning neuron among the lot of them.

You mean the virus was from Wuhan, which is true?

I never said where it came from nor denied its origin. You're point is?

Remember when Fauci said no masks
He was wrong but it hasn't made you wear them. Die how you like.

Remember 15 days to flatten the curve?

No I don't. Link it.

You memory really sucks......its almost partisan

The arrogance of you to call me partisan. You hate democrats with a passion. Your own fellow citizens. 150 million of them.
You're a very poor excuse for an American.

5 people died from that but it was still a peaceful demonstration in a place they were not allowed and hundreds have been charged since. Why you playing down? There's nothing in it for republicans now. You drew a line in the sand regarding democracy and showed just what a fascist mob of angry arseholes you all are. You're not American, you hate the place but ignorantly suggest the opposite.

You will be reminded of it forever. You lot took the first steps towards a totalitarian government you all want. The temptation under trump was great you didn't have the courage or brains to realise you were writing history for all the wrong reasons. Just a plain good old garden variety grab for power at any cost. A leader that fed you like chickens and sent you into battle to die for the cause.

Not a functioning neuron among the lot of them.
Yea yeah.....we stopped caring when the democrats were killing people and burning cities and you guys were cheering and using orwellin terms like mostly peaceful
And that's on top of your leader bailing rioters out of jail and encouraging confrontation like at dinner.....so go fuck you...
And if you killed someone with flag, (impressive but still horrific) then you should be in jail
In fact I say death penalty.........what punishment should they receive?

Speaking as a Democrat, you guys just don't understand our progressive machine , maintaining our unaccountability of things. That's just how we roll.

Let's talk about the orange-man instead, he's hitler, putins lap dog and he said pussy.

it'll be fixed if we just flatten the curve, what bullshit

Yea yeah.....we stopped caring when the democrats were killing people and burning cities and you guys were cheering and using orwellin terms like mostly peaceful
And that's on top of your leader bailing rioters out of jail and encouraging confrontation like at dinner.....so go fuck you...
And if you killed someone with flag, (impressive but still horrific) then you should be in jail
In fact I say death penalty.........what punishment should they receive?

I don't care if they killed them all and your silly flag with it. The flag means nothing.
You never respected democrats rights to the flag. You must think it's exclusively for ratbag republicans to hide behind.

Death penalty my arse. Grow up. What has the flag ever done for you?
You're only another ratbag Republican yet you call me partisan. If it wasn't for the likes of me to maintain democracy you fascists would be marching up and down the mall like China.
Fuck off you brain dead godbothering old fool. You haven't the intelligence to see what the problem is.

it'll be fixed if we just flatten the curve, what bullshit

How would you have handled the matter and perhaps quote the number of expected deaths for not restricting movement, if that was your plan?

You're good at condemning others, let's see how good you are big mouth.

Even the commies in the DOJ aren't using the term insurrection. Does all that propaganda you've been swallowing taste good?

Forum List

Back