Let's Say It >> Democrats = Crime

Democrats mostly appeal to the smart, and people in need. It just happens to be people in need are more likely to commit crime.
Look at bit closer at those photos in this thread.

Those are Democrats and they are the furthest thing from smart.
Democrats are more likely to be educated. Most of the smart people in the United States are Democrats. Most scientists are Democrats. The richest, and most powerful business people in the United States are mostly Democrats like Bill Gates, Jeff Bezos, Warren Buffet, Mark Zuckerberg, Larry Page, Larry Ellison among various others.

It is a catch-22. Education=indoctrination in this country. People can be smart, but not wise. That sums up many Democrats.

protesters-who-block-traffic-should-be-arrested-slayer-share-you-13695108.png

The way to stop this >> stop electing Democrat mayors.

"Protesters who block traffic should be arrested" is TOTAL BULLS••• !

Protesters who block traffic should be run the f••• over......

Your right to protest doesn't supersede my right to get to wherever the hell I'm going without a bunch of dickweeds intentionally barring my path.

View attachment 276915
Man I wish some leftists would dare to try to block traffic here.

I would run right through them and then back up to hit any of the fuckers who tried to help them.

As we all know Trump supporters crave violence

Democrats mostly appeal to the smart, and people in need. It just happens to be people in need are more likely to commit crime.
The concept of there being many smart Democrats, is simply hilarious.

The truth is the real reason for more Democrat crime is because most Blacks, and Hispanics are more likely to be criminal.
You are a racist Nazi. Poverty causes crime. A persons skin color has no impact on that.

The truth is the real reason for more Democrat crime is because most Blacks, and Hispanics are more likely to be criminal.
You are a racist Nazi. Poverty causes crime. A persons skin color has no impact on that.
There is no proof of racial equality. There are genetic mutations on MAO-A, and D4DR which cause far more criminality.

Dem's have created the hopeless, lawless conditions that lead to crime. Then Dem's send millions of minorities to prison from their dem run cities.
Without Democrats there would be way more crime. Democrats put up money to treat substance abuse, the mentally ill, and the homeless. Without that crime would be much higher.

Good point, as opposed to throwing them in jail and throwing away the key. This is what a humane society does. Get at the root of the problem.

The smart? Why do you claim that? Is it because most of academia is democrat? You do realize that there are people out there who actually work for a living and build our bridges, develop life saving drugs and repair our bodies?

I wouldn't say "smart" necessarily. Educated/indoctrinated yes. The wise educated ones are able to think for themselves. Aside from large urban areas, the most successful tend to vote Republican. That should tell you something about their overall intelligence.
More like Republicans are idiots who skated on white privilege, and luck. While Democrats are both divided between the smart, and hard working. As well as people in need of help. The reason why crime is higher in Democrats is because of people in need of help who may, or may not have conservative values like antiabortion, or anti illegal immigrant views, still need help like food stamps, welfare, medicaid. This includes people who can't find jobs, the mentally ill, the people who are victims of racism. They vote Democrat because they live bad, and just happen to commit more crime.
Just happen to commit more crime? Because they are degenerates? Is that what you're saying?

White privilege and luck LO fuckin L I made my privilege. I worked my ass off to support 4 kids and go to school nights to get my degree. I suppose I was lucky in a way that I didn't fall asleep at the wheel after 16 hour days and kill myself.

There is no proof of racial equality. There are genetic mutations on MAO-A, and D4DR which cause far more criminality.
What a follower of pseudoscience. Race was discredited it is a social construct.

The smart? Why do you claim that? Is it because most of academia is democrat? You do realize that there are people out there who actually work for a living and build our bridges, develop life saving drugs and repair our bodies?
Only 6 percent of scientists are Republicans.Only Six Percent Of Scientists Are Republicans: Pew Poll | HuffPost

What a follower of pseudoscience. Race was discredited it is a social construct.
There are literally 100's of different racial factors that differ.
I can't believe anybody is this ignorant.

I wouldn't say "smart" necessarily. Educated/indoctrinated yes. The wise educated ones are able to think for themselves. Aside from large urban areas, the most successful tend to vote Republican. That should tell you something about their overall intelligence.
More like Republicans are idiots who skated on white privilege, and luck. While Democrats are both divided between the smart, and hard working. As well as people in need of help. The reason why crime is higher in Democrats is because of people in need of help who may, or may not have conservative values like antiabortion, or anti illegal immigrant views, still need help like food stamps, welfare, medicaid. This includes people who can't find jobs, the mentally ill, the people who are victims of racism. They vote Democrat because they live bad, and just happen to commit more crime.
Just happen to commit more crime? Because they are degenerates? Is that what you're saying?

White privilege and luck LO fuckin L I made my privilege. I worked my ass off to support 4 kids and go to school nights to get my degree. I suppose I was lucky in a way that I didn't fall asleep at the wheel after 16 hour days and kill myself.
Democrat values decrease crime, but people in need which includes criminals tend to vote Democrat. Because they need help to be propped up out of poverty, mental health issues, homelessness, and substance abuse issues.

Race is a social construct. Race Is a Social Construct, Scientists Argue

Race is a social construct. Race Is a Social Construct, Scientists Argue

What? The idea that a San Bushman, and a Dutchman are genetically the same for height, is simply absurd.

You conservatives are bitching about the Democrats and trying to say that they support crime.

Well...................guess what? Trump ALSO supports people who break the law. He said as much when he said that if people broke environmental laws or other laws by seizing land to build the border wall, he would pardon them. He actually said that he would pardon people who broke the law if they were doing it on his orders.

Trump offers pardons to people who carry out orders on border wall: report

President Trump has privately suggested that he would pardon officials who carry out orders connected to construction of a wall at the southern border that could be illegal, The Washington Post is reporting.

“Don’t worry, I’ll pardon you,” Trump has told officials when discussing the wall, according to the Post.

An unnamed former official told the Post that Trump has underscored that “people expected him to build a wall, and it had to be done by the election.”

Today's 'conservatives' love polluting.....oxymoron? Anyway, more profit for the companies that do it and they pay off politicians who allow it to happen. Polluting a stream or lake may cause death or illness somewhere down the line, but the company's bottom line improved, which is what's really important in conservative world.

^^^
Said like a typical lying racist Democratic party of slavery supporter.

Dem's have created the hopeless, lawless conditions that lead to crime. Then Dem's send millions of minorities to prison from their dem run cities.
Without Democrats there would be way more crime. Democrats put up money to treat substance abuse, the mentally ill, and the homeless. Without that crime would be much higher.

Democrats also blindly accept Pharma's "guidance," giving them so much control over ACA writing that Pelosi had to go on national TV and admit they didn't even know what it said and that "We have to pass it to see what's in it." It is plainly dereliction of duty to pass such legislation in the first place, but I digress. Liberals have no issue blindly accepting Pharma's description of methodone (just another form of dope. If you need proof go spend a day in a clinic parking lot) as "life saving medicine." Driving around on that junk isn't a DUI, somehow. They often provide daycare while the junky "gets their medication" (wink wink, hahaha, i cant believe this shit either), and then is allowed to drive their kid around to go score on the black market til its time for their next dose.

There is no timeline for treatment, only what the junky is "comfortable" with. Newsflash, junkies are incapable of handling discomfort. If that wasn't true, they'd just get their ass through 3 days of misery and move on. Detoxing from dope is rarely fatal. Happens with alcoholics all the time, most of them don't need special centers for months of treatment to get their shit together.

Since when did we all get the unalienable right to never feel uncomfortable? Safe spaces, pain pills, over policing of typical violence(your average fist fight, not the variety where some guy gets in over his head and gets his face literally rearranged);the same products of one symptom. The inability to handle discomfort.

The mentally ill are not taken care of at all. Actually, most our health care laws make it next to impossible to get somebody mental health treatment if they don't agree to it. As a result, our criminal justice system is inundated by the insane and mentally unstable. Families of those affected can only shoulder the load so long. Which brings us to the homeless, who the mentally unwell typically become, before they end up in prisons, or dead.

Very few make it out of the vicious cycle of being desritute. You'd think if Dems could walk the walk, they'd be able to see all the ways government policy compounds the ever increasing frequency of the criminality of being broke.

Cant afford $800 in late fines over $20 in usage fees? They suspend your license w/o notification. Next, you inevitably get pulled over and arrested for operating while suspended (or whatever your state words it as). Then you get to add legal fees, reinstatement fees, etc. On top of the 800. All this within 1 year of the toll. If the 20 was a loan, it would be deemed predatory loan sharking.

Dems are useless hypocrits happy to sing their tune about caring for the little guy. The above practice is so prevalent in blue Cali and NY that both states have open class action suits stemming from their practices. And that is stemming from residents of the respective states. The above example is an out of state resident.

You need to look at those you adore as political figures if you think they give any care to those grouos you mention. Our inability to care for those specific groups with any semblance of accountability is frankly disturbing in a supposed first world economy.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Forum List

Back