Lets review the “case” the DA has on Trump. Statutes and violatons

What part of the Trump arrest video is your favorite?

Did you claim Obama should have been arrested for murdering an American child?

What about Clinton paying off Paula Jones?

What about Hillary’s lawyer lying to the FBI?

Why do you cult fucks have such double standards?

What double standard? I haven't said Trump should be arrested in this case as I don't yet even know what the charges are.

His crime is likely falsifying business records but I don't think anyone except the legal teams actually know for sure since the evidence and testimony are not fully known.

From what I remember, Trump has admitted to the payments but denied sleeping with stormy Daniels...but if someone else can correct me, please do.

"According to Mark Pomerantz, a former prosecutor who worked closely on the case and recently published a book about his experience, Cohen submitted phony invoices throughout 2017 referencing a “retainer agreement” and requesting payment. Then Cohen received a series of checks, hand-signed by Trump while he was in the White House. The legal problem is there was no retainer agreement — according to Pomerantz, it was all done to cover up the hush money scheme. The fake documentation of “legal expenses” on the Trump Organization’s books could trigger a charge under New York state law, which makes falsifying business records a crime."

My question was did he Cohen pay SD?

My question was did he Cohen pay SD?
From the link I posted earlier.

"Factually, the case is straightforward. Trump’s former lawyer and fixer Michael Cohen paid Daniels $130,000 just days before the 2016 election. In Cohen’s version of events, this was done at the direction of his boss because Daniels was on the cusp of going public about an affair she alleges she had with Trump in 2006."

From the link I posted earlier.

"Factually, the case is straightforward. Trump’s former lawyer and fixer Michael Cohen paid Daniels $130,000 just days before the 2016 election. In Cohen’s version of events, this was done at the direction of his boss because Daniels was on the cusp of going public about an affair she alleges she had with Trump in 2006."
So factually, Trump didn’t

Trump banged Stormy Daniels.

In 2016, Trump paid SD $130k to not speak about the affair.

Trump paid $130k to his attorney, Michael Cohen, who in turn gave the money to SD.

The transaction was recorded in the books as “legal expenses”.

The Manhattan DA‘s case is based on New York penal law 175.05. That is a statute makes it a crime to enter a false entry in the business records of an enterprise…a 2nd degree misdemeanor.

It basically means do not keep false books. This HAS A 2YEAR STATUTE OF LIMITATIONS.

DA cannot charge Trump with this, as the incident occured in 2016.

So, there is New York penal law 175.10…….a felony….if the intent to defraud by the false entry was in the commission of a crime.

The DA is trying to say it is a campaign finance law violation to pay hush money to someone.

Mueller already looked at this and decided it was NOT.

This case is bullshit.
Also Trump’s attorney at the time said he used his own money for the payment.

Forum List

Back