Lets review the “case” the DA has on Trump. Statutes and violatons

ColonelAngus

Diamond Member
Feb 25, 2015
Trump banged Stormy Daniels.

In 2016, Trump paid SD $130k to not speak about the affair.

Trump paid $130k to his attorney, Michael Cohen, who in turn gave the money to SD.

The transaction was recorded in the books as “legal expenses”.

The Manhattan DA‘s case is based on New York penal law 175.05. That is a statute makes it a crime to enter a false entry in the business records of an enterprise…a 2nd degree misdemeanor.

It basically means do not keep false books. This HAS A 2YEAR STATUTE OF LIMITATIONS.

DA cannot charge Trump with this, as the incident occured in 2016.

So, there is New York penal law 175.10…….a felony….if the intent to defraud by the false entry was in the commission of a crime.

The DA is trying to say it is a campaign finance law violation to pay hush money to someone.

Mueller already looked at this and decided it was NOT.

This case is bullshit.

Last edited:

Trump paid $130k to his attorney, Michael Cohen, who in turn gave the money to SD.

The Manhattan DA‘s case is based on New York penal law 175.05. That is a statute makes it a crime to enter a false entry in the business records of an enterprise…a 2nd degree misdemeanor.

It basically means do not keep false books. This HAS A 2YEAR STATUTE OF LIMITATIONS.

So, there is New York penal law 175.10…….a felony….if the intent to defraud by the false entry was in the commission of a crime.

The DA is trying to say it is a federal campaign violation to pay hush money to someone.

This case is bullshit.
Did you get this from the DAs office because I wasn't aware all the evidence and testimony was public yet.

Last edited:
Do you have a link to the actual complaint ... or are you just making things up as you go? ...

Perhaps you should review the case against Cohen ... I think you might have some of your facts twisted up ... the ledger post was in which account? ...

The DA is trying to say it is a federal campaign violation to pay hush money to someone.

This case is bullshit.
It may be bullshit, but the case is in NY. It's likely that a NY judge and jury will convict. The appeals could go on for years.

Like when the case of Hillary’s lawyer lying to the FBI was nulified by the jury…this should be the same if it actually goes to trial.

The jury foreperson said in the Hillary case…”There are more important things to worry about”, or something to that effect.

Although in that case, the evidence was 100% iron clad.

This Trump case is laughable. It should be a small fine AT WORST.

I see no prosecutable CRIME. THIS IS TO DISTRACT FROM BIDEN AND CHINA CORRUPTION.

Exhibit A: You have no idea what they have on Trump.

Did you get this from the DAs office because I wasn't aware all the evidence and testimony was public yet.

Do you have a link to the actual complaint ... or are you just making things up as you go? ...

Perhaps you should review the case against Cohen ... I think you might have some of your facts twisted up ... the ledger post was in which account? ...

Do any of you have information that indicates that this case isnt about the Stormy Daniels hush money? It seems all the news outlets dont.

Arent the facts of the case relatively well known? Michael Cohen hasnt been exactly shy about talking about it on TV.

Unless Vox is a right wing site now. This has been hashed over and over again. What new information could there be? It's the same people giving testimony now as then.

Is there a paper trail of the Cohen to SD payment of $130k?
Yes, the lawyer paid her to keep her quiet. He thought he was doing Trump a favor. But we now know he was an anti-Trumper and it was to set him up.

Since then she has denied the affair, he won his court case against her, she owes him $360k, and her scumbag lawyer is in jail, as well as Cohen himself.

Yes, the lawyer paid her to keep her quiet. He thought he was doing Trump a favor. But we now know he was an anti-Trumper and it was to set him up.

So that may kinda prove that Trump dropped loads.

None of this is a crime. Clinton paid Paula Jones nearly $1M.

Violent crime is rampant on the streets of NYC
Yet the radical liberal loon DA is focusing his time and energy pursuing a weak misdemeanor case against Trump that's costing the taxpayer millions of dollars. ... :cuckoo:

I agree with you in part ... I would ask how much of the crime in the USA today is due to the example of our leaders being total crooks? ... if the governor of the State of Oregon gets to have sex with 13-year-old girls, then why punish anyone for having sex with 13-year-old girls ... so now the crime of rape is rampant in Oregon, no one's getting punished ...

I think "millions of dollars" to stop this is well worth it ... don't you? ... as a liberal myself, I think we should start with Democrats ... I want a full accounting of Hunter Bidet's activities in The Ukriane, because this is costing us BILLIONS of dollars now ...

Do any of you have information that indicates that this case isnt about the Stormy Daniels hush money? It seems all the news outlets dont.

Arent the facts of the case relatively well known? Michael Cohen hasnt been exactly shy about talking about it on TV.

Unless Vox is a right wing site now. This has been hashed over and over again. What new information could there be? It's the same people giving testimony now as then.

I said we do not know what the DA has but then you ask me to present what the DA has.

It's your contention that this 3 year old article in your post proves the OP has all the evidence and testimony in the case now?

Really?

Forum List

Back