Zone1 Let's play the "Guess the perp(s) lottery"

Guess the race(s) and political affiliation(s) of the murderer(s) Choose one or more

• White/Caucasian

Votes: 3 60.0%
  • Black/African American

Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Hispanic/Legal Citizen

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Hispanic/Illegal Alien

• Asian American

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Native American

• Multi-Racial

• Other

• More than one (If multiple perps)

• Republican

• Democrat

• Independent

• Non-Political

• Total voters

JGalt

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2011
In this thread, we make guesses as to the race and political affiliation of the person(s) who brutally-stabbed four University of Idaho students. You can make your choice(s) in the selections below, and choose as many as you want, in the event there turns out to be more than one killer.

There will be no actual "prize" in the lottery, other than the winner's satisfaction of knowing he or she was right. Your name will not be made public. And please keep in mind that this is in Zone1, so let's be civil with each other, ok?

The story so far:

Idaho state crime lab prioritizes evidence testing in college students' brutal murder case​

"MOSCOW, Idaho – The Idaho state crime lab has prioritized testing on evidence from the Moscow home where four University of Idaho students were murdered on Nov. 13, according to authorities.

Idaho State Police (ISP) Forensic Services is "doing much of the forensics analysis" in the case, which is a "priority for them," ISP Public Information Officer Aaron Snell told Fox News Digital in a Friday interview.

"There have been scientists working 24/7 in the lab to try and get back some of those results in quick order," Snell continued. "So, while there's other cases going on, this case is a priority. And we're starting to get back some results."

Idaho state crime lab prioritizes evidence testing in college students' brutal murder case

Last edited:
More media manipulation and lies...............the first story I read on this a few days ago said they were found in an abandoned house used by drug addicts and homeless people.

Now it's a known frat house?

Sounds like a drug killing to me.
So, whatever race the drug seller is, thats who did it.

I would assume though.............she looks something like this.........

1669505137100.png

This was done in Idaho, so what's really the point here?

Perhaps this needs to be put in the rubber room.

I can’t see how it is relevant to the crime :dunno:

Is it relevant to politics then? Will we even know the political affiliation(s) of the perpetrator(s)?

"Guess the race(s) and political affiliation(s) of the murderer(s) Choose one or more"

This is a bait thread. It doesn't belong here.

Is it relevant to politics then? Will we even know the political affiliation(s) of the perpetrator(s)?

"Guess the race(s) and political affiliation(s) of the murderer(s) Choose one or more"
Is it relevant? No.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Idaho?

I can’t imagine the possible race, religion or political affiliation

In this thread, we make guesses as to the race and political affiliation of the person(s) who brutally-stabbed four University of Idaho students. You can make your choice(s) in the selections below, and choose as many as you want, in the event there turns out to be more than one killer.

There will be no actual "prize" in the lottery, other than the winner's satisfaction of knowing he or she was right. Your name will not be made public. And please keep in mind that this is in Zone1, so let's be civil with each other, ok?

The story so far:

Idaho state crime lab prioritizes evidence testing in college students' brutal murder case​

"MOSCOW, Idaho – The Idaho state crime lab has prioritized testing on evidence from the Moscow home where four University of Idaho students were murdered on Nov. 13, according to authorities.

Idaho State Police (ISP) Forensic Services is "doing much of the forensics analysis" in the case, which is a "priority for them," ISP Public Information Officer Aaron Snell told Fox News Digital in a Friday interview.

"There have been scientists working 24/7 in the lab to try and get back some of those results in quick order," Snell continued. "So, while there's other cases going on, this case is a priority. And we're starting to get back some results."

Idaho state crime lab prioritizes evidence testing in college students' brutal murder case

My guess is a white male that is non religious and apolitical.

Forum List

Back