Let’s not forget how important ACA has been for healthcare

Obamacare often has $10,000 deductibles, so we're paying for healthcare insurance, but need to pay out-of-pocket for healthcare. Repeal Obamacare and give us back real healthcare.
Quit pretending that shit didn’t exist before ACA. It’s so fucking stupid.

Also, what plans specifically have this and what coverage does it apply to?
  • In 2015, your out-of-pocket maximum could be no more than $6,600 for an individual plan and $13,200 for a family plan before marketplace subsidies.
  • In 2016, your out-of-pocket maximum could be no more than $6,850 for an individual plan and $13,700 for a family plan before marketplace subsidies.
  • In 2017, your out-of-pocket maximum can be no more than $7,150 for an individual plan and $14,300 for a family plan before marketplace subsidies.
  • In 2018, your out-of-pocket maximum could be no more than $7,350 for an individual and $14,700 for a family for a family plan before marketplace subsidies.
  • In 2019, your out-of-pocket maximum could be no more than $7,900 for an individual and $15,800 for a family for a family plan before marketplace subsidies.
  • In 2020, your out-of-pocket maximum can be no more than $8,150 for an individual plan and $16,300 for a family plan before marketplace subsidies.
Hey guess what moron? Healthcare costs were already rising before ACA. You people think like 5th graders. You lack the critical thinking skills necessary that tells you that there can’t always be causation from something just because you like to think there is.
Did you use the maternity care or abortion services Obamacare required you, an alleged man, to purchase?
Well? Did you?

Obamacare often has $10,000 deductibles, so we're paying for healthcare insurance, but need to pay out-of-pocket for healthcare. Repeal Obamacare and give us back real healthcare.

• In 2015, your out-of-pocket maximum could be no more than $6,600 for an individual plan and $13,200 for a family plan before marketplace subsidies.
  • In 2016, your out-of-pocket maximum could be no more than $6,850 for an individual plan and $13,700 for a family plan before marketplace subsidies.
  • In 2017, your out-of-pocket maximum can be no more than $7,150 for an individual plan and $14,300 for a family plan before marketplace subsidies.
  • In 2018, your out-of-pocket maximum could be no more than $7,350 for an individual and $14,700 for a family for a family plan before marketplace subsidies.
  • In 2019, your out-of-pocket maximum could be no more than $7,900 for an individual and $15,800 for a family for a family plan before marketplace subsidies.
  • In 2020, your out-of-pocket maximum can be no more than $8,150 for an individual plan and $16,300 for a family plan before marketplace subsidies.
Hey guess what moron? Healthcare costs were already rising before ACA. You people think like 5th graders. You lack the critical thinking skills necessary that tells you that there can’t always be causation from something just because you like to think there is.

And those costs go up faster when you're subsidizing healthcare for all the freeloaders, ya dumb fuck.
Where is the evidence it’s related to ACA? You haven’t explained that.

WTF, because it sure the hell isn't the parking meter.
Do you not understand inflation? That is the reason those costs have gone up. That shit would happen regardless.

Do you not understand deductibles, do you not understand subsidies?
Uh yeah deductibles have always been a thing.

Jesus H, you are Gruber's wet dream.

And those costs go up faster when you're subsidizing healthcare for all the freeloaders, ya dumb fuck.

WTF, because it sure the hell isn't the parking meter.
Do you not understand inflation? That is the reason those costs have gone up. That shit would happen regardless.

Do you not understand deductibles, do you not understand subsidies?
Uh yeah deductibles have always been a thing.

Jesus H, you are Gruber's wet dream.
obama-i-told-them-they-could-keep-their-health-plan-doctors-obamacare-laughing.jpg

Lol I love how you people use CNN when it fits your narrative. Anything critical of Trump is fake news but everything else is fine I guess.

Unfortunately I read the article. It simply says SOME deductibles can be as high as 7500 but obviously this depends. Of course you were talking about 10000 which, as the article states, was only a problem prior to ACA so your point is moot.
We use CNN so you won't automatically bitch about the source.
Lol uh no you’ll use any source if it fits your narrative.
And you won't? :auiqs.jpg:
Yeah because as you can tell with aforementioned article, they aren’t some liberal rag.

Lol I love how you people use CNN when it fits your narrative. Anything critical of Trump is fake news but everything else is fine I guess.

Unfortunately I read the article. It simply says SOME deductibles can be as high as 7500 but obviously this depends. Of course you were talking about 10000 which, as the article states, was only a problem prior to ACA so your point is moot.
We use CNN so you won't automatically bitch about the source.
Lol uh no you’ll use any source if it fits your narrative.
And you won't? :auiqs.jpg:
Yeah because as you can tell with aforementioned article, they aren’t some liberal rag.
CNN isn't a liberal rag?

Uh huh.

Anyway, did you get your uterus checked out? I mean, Obamacare forced you to buy insurance to cover it.

I mean for me personally it was never enough as far as reforming our healthcare system. It has also since failed to make healthcare more affordable which was its primary purpose.

However, let’s also not forget the other critical things ACA did.

1) 20 million people rely on it for health coverage. Having no insurance at all is still way more expensive and makes most healthcare inaccessible. That number isn’t even counting the millions who lost their health insurance and now would rely on it as a back up.

2) It covers pre-existing conditions. I guarantee you not one republican who found themselves benefiting from this provision refused it out of principle lol.

3) There use to be a small cap on how much health insurance plans would cover for a hospital visit. Now it is 1 million.

But hey I get it. Republicans pretend to hate every aspect because Obama came up with it.

Obamacare is a piece of crap that makes healthcare unaffordable to many in the middle class
I’m still wondering why it is you ignored the points I raised in my OP.

Healthcare is a third rail in politics. The insurance lobby has too many reps in their pockets. The GOP wants to repeal PPACA without an alternative, while the Democrats support the current option knowing MFA is verboten.

I mean for me personally it was never enough as far as reforming our healthcare system. It has also since failed to make healthcare more affordable which was its primary purpose.

1) 20 million people rely on it for health coverage. Having no insurance at all is still way more expensive and makes most healthcare inaccessible. That number isn’t even counting the millions who lost their health insurance and now would rely on it as a back up.

2) It covers pre-existing conditions. I guarantee you not one republican who found themselves benefiting from this provision refused it out of principle lol.

3) There use to be a small cap on how much health insurance plans would cover for a hospital visit. Now it is 1 million.

But hey I get it. Republicans pretend to hate every aspect because Obama came up with it.
It certainly enriched Ear’s donors, which was the goal of the act and most acts the crooks in DC impose on us.

You asked for a link, I provided a link, CNN yet.
Don't dodge the issue, $10,000 deductibles happen, its not "moot".
So address very common $7,500 deductibles while paying healthcare premiums, Obamacare is extortion and needs to be repealed.

when youre a free loading piece of shit like you I can see how government handouts are good,,

for those of us that pay our own way we got fucked because our cost went up and service and quality went down,,,
Ugh you’re such idiots lol. I know it makes you feel manly superior to just assume I am unemployed, but I hate to break it you that I am and that most people are employed. You act like you’re in some exclusive club or something lol. It’s such delusion.
I never said anything about your employment you idiot,,,learn to read,,,
I'm not employed, but I dont depend on government for my existence because I'm not a free loading piece of shit like you,,

Healthcare is a third rail in politics. The insurance lobby has too many reps in their pockets. The GOP wants to repeal PPACA without an alternative, while the Democrats support the current option knowing MFA is verboten.
That and the massive corruption that surrounds healthcare as it has become a business. Which will end up collapsing at some point.

Did you really write this?

hahahaha hahaha hahaha

Ahem can you say mandate? I thought so

Obamacare is a piece of crap that makes healthcare unaffordable to many in the middle class

What points?

What points?
The one in his head

Forum List

Back