Let’s not forget how important ACA has been for healthcare

Obamacare often has $10,000 deductibles, so we're paying for healthcare insurance, but need to pay out-of-pocket for healthcare. Repeal Obamacare and give us back real healthcare.
Quit pretending that shit didn’t exist before ACA. It’s so fucking stupid.

Also, what plans specifically have this and what coverage does it apply to?
Lol I love how you people use CNN when it fits your narrative. Anything critical of Trump is fake news but everything else is fine I guess.

Unfortunately I read the article. It simply says SOME deductibles can be as high as 7500 but obviously this depends. Of course you were talking about 10000 which, as the article states, was only a problem prior to ACA so your point is moot.
You asked for a link, I provided a link, CNN yet.
Don't dodge the issue, $10,000 deductibles happen, its not "moot".
So address very common $7,500 deductibles while paying healthcare premiums, Obamacare is extortion and needs to be repealed.
Lol your own article says that a 10,000 deductible was only a thing before ACA. I already said that ACA hasn’t done much to make healthcare more affordable. Of course you are really distorting the issue with 7500 deductibles. It’s not like every plan has them, and more importantly, many deductibles only apply to certain things like hospital stays.

Obamacare often has $10,000 deductibles, so we're paying for healthcare insurance, but need to pay out-of-pocket for healthcare. Repeal Obamacare and give us back real healthcare.

Lol I love how you people use CNN when it fits your narrative. Anything critical of Trump is fake news but everything else is fine I guess.

Unfortunately I read the article. It simply says SOME deductibles can be as high as 7500 but obviously this depends. Of course you were talking about 10000 which, as the article states, was only a problem prior to ACA so your point is moot.
So address very common $7,500 deductibles while paying healthcare premiums, Obamacare is extortion and needs to be repealed.
Lol your own article says that a 10,000 deductible was only a thing before ACA. I already said that ACA hasn’t done much to make healthcare more affordable. Of course you are really distorting the issue with 7500 deductibles. It’s not like every plan has them, and more importantly, many deductibles only apply to certain things like hospital stays.
Just speaking from personal experience, having had company health insurance thru work, there were no deductibles.
When you went to the doctors it was paid by your insurance. Obamacare and new deductibles are bad news.

I mean for me personally it was never enough as far as reforming our healthcare system. It has also since failed to make healthcare more affordable which was its primary purpose.

However, let’s also not forget the other critical things ACA did.

1) 20 million people rely on it for health coverage. Having no insurance at all is still way more expensive and makes most healthcare inaccessible. That number isn’t even counting the millions who lost their health insurance and now would rely on it as a back up.

2) It covers pre-existing conditions. I guarantee you not one republican who found themselves benefiting from this provision refused it out of principle lol.

3) There use to be a small cap on how much health insurance plans would cover for a hospital visit. Now it is 1 million.

But hey I get it. Republicans pretend to hate every aspect because Obama came up with it.

Obamacare is a piece of crap that makes healthcare unaffordable to many in the middle class
I’m still wondering why it is you ignored the points I raised in my OP.

What points?
You know I am willing to bet you secretly support the pre-existing conditions provision but you’re too much of a pussy to admit it.

I mean for me personally it was never enough as far as reforming our healthcare system. It has also since failed to make healthcare more affordable which was its primary purpose.

1) 20 million people rely on it for health coverage. Having no insurance at all is still way more expensive and makes most healthcare inaccessible. That number isn’t even counting the millions who lost their health insurance and now would rely on it as a back up.

2) It covers pre-existing conditions. I guarantee you not one republican who found themselves benefiting from this provision refused it out of principle lol.

3) There use to be a small cap on how much health insurance plans would cover for a hospital visit. Now it is 1 million.

But hey I get it. Republicans pretend to hate every aspect because Obama came up with it.

Obamacare is a piece of crap that makes healthcare unaffordable to many in the middle class
Where is the evidence it made healthcare more expensive for the middle class? Define “many”.
Damn.....

You don't know anyone in the middle class with non government insurance do you?

You wouldn't have to ask if you did.

Out of pocket expenses? Higher premiums, with changes to deductibles not in the users favor..

What points?
You know I am willing to bet you secretly support the pre-existing conditions provision but you’re too much of a pussy to admit it.
people were able to get insurance with pre-existing conditions before obammycare.

What points?

Gop will keep the pre-existing part of healthcare

What points?

Gop will keep the pre-existing part of healthcare
Oh so it was a good idea to you then? Okay got it.

What points?
people were able to get insurance with pre-existing conditions before obammycare.
Uh yeah for some plans, not ALL plans which is what the provision did. It’s so obnoxious you’re being disingenuous about this. You know guaranteeing it was for the best.

:dunno: The ACA fucked me over pretty good. Truth. I kind of put the blame at Obama's feet since he put a signature to it. But I'm not so partisan as to believe he didn't have a lot of help selling it.

• In 2015, your out-of-pocket maximum could be no more than $6,600 for an individual plan and $13,200 for a family plan before marketplace subsidies.
  • In 2016, your out-of-pocket maximum could be no more than $6,850 for an individual plan and $13,700 for a family plan before marketplace subsidies.
  • In 2017, your out-of-pocket maximum can be no more than $7,150 for an individual plan and $14,300 for a family plan before marketplace subsidies.
  • In 2018, your out-of-pocket maximum could be no more than $7,350 for an individual and $14,700 for a family for a family plan before marketplace subsidies.
  • In 2019, your out-of-pocket maximum could be no more than $7,900 for an individual and $15,800 for a family for a family plan before marketplace subsidies.
  • In 2020, your out-of-pocket maximum can be no more than $8,150 for an individual plan and $16,300 for a family plan before marketplace subsidies.
Hey guess what moron? Healthcare costs were already rising before ACA. You people think like 5th graders. You lack the critical thinking skills necessary that tells you that there can’t always be causation from something just because you like to think there is.

Obamacare was nothing but lies. Don't forget Gruber said you are stupid

ACA Architect: 'The Stupidity Of The American Voter' Led Us To Hide Obamacare's True Costs From The Public

Precisely. Gruber also did Massachusetts' health care system. It was also a Republican idea before it was a Democrat idea.

Still about 27 MILLION Americas uninsured, despite Obama claiming everyone would have insurance.

Explain that, Dimwinger fucktards.

It's ok, free care for illegals is on the way.

Clinton & Obama halted the skyrocketing cost of healthcare! Republicans HATE those 2 Presidents!
fredgraph.png

Clinton & Obama halted the skyrocketing cost of healthcare! Republicans HATE those 2 Presidents!
fredgraph.png
I loved Slick Willie. I made the most money I ever made then. .com was huge. The GOP congress did outstanding and slick stayed away. amazing.

Uh yeah for some plans, not ALL plans which is what the provision did. It’s so obnoxious you’re being disingenuous about this. You know guaranteeing it was for the best.
then you and they lied! that's what that is. anyone could and always could get health care. your ignorance to this is noted.

Millions still not covered.

Millions lost the plan they had.

Millions lost their Dr.

Huge premium increases.

Huge deductibles

Barrycare is a disaster of epic proportions.

Forum List

Back