Let's hear from all of the USMB Covid vax supporters: Who is getting the new booster shot for the latest variant?

Here we go....

Maryland public elementary school reinstates COVID mask requirements, demands third-graders to wear N95 masks

I googled the school, found their website, and called two numbers. "The mailboxes are full."

So I sent an email to the principal, assistant principal and several teachers politely telling them how foolish and destructive they are being, a message I'm sure they are getting from hundreds or thousands of callers.

Sure. I’ll get my flu shot every year too. I do colonoscopies as well. I get a physical every year. Check my cholesterol.

I care about my health. I intended to be around for a long time.
Yeah me too! I had my second colonoscopy last year, just had my eye checkup today. I care very much about my health and at 66 I take no meds for anything. You are confusing caring for one's health with taking shots, they are not one and the same thing.

Yeah me too! I had my second colonoscopy last year, just had my eye checkup today. I care very much about my health and at 66 I take no meds for anything. You are confusing caring for one's health with taking shots, they are not one and the same thing.
Sure they are.

So did a lot of other sheep who got the jab and then dropped dead.

Two of my friends got Covid with no jabs.
One said "I couldn't smell my coffee."
The other said, "I had a hard time falling asleep the first night."

End of troubles.
Natural immunity is FAR SUPERIOR.

View attachment 825327
So you are basing your decision on whether to be vaccinated on two people you know who got COVID?

That’s an incredibly stupid way to make decisions. People are so irrational.

USMB used to be loaded with Covid vax disciples. Given the woeful performance of this "vaccine", I wonder if the support is still there. Are you going to get the new booster "designed" for this latest variant?

I’ve had no problems with the vaccinations. If you do, don’t get one, I’ll get a booster as well.

So getting every available shot and booster so far yet still having Covid does not tell you something? I even bet you have had Covid More than just once.
I would rather get a vax and have a mild case than not get it and end on a respirator.

I would rather get a vax and have a mild case than not get it and end on a respirator.
So you're scared. That's the bottom line?

People who are sufficiently scared will believe almost anything if it offers them a way out of their fear.

Do you know anyone who got Covid and ended up on a respirator?

No?

I didn't think so.

So you're scared. That's the bottom line?

People who are sufficiently scared will believe almost anything if it offers them a way out of their fear.

Do you know anyone who got Covid and ended up on a respirator?

No?

I didn't think so.
You are scared of a vaccination?

They are a part of the overall caring and an individual choice. I never used to get a flu shot until it was pointed out to me that while I might not worry about the flu, what about people I’m around who are more fragile like my 90 yr old mother. That changed my mind.

They are a part of the overall caring and an individual choice. I never used to get a flu shot until it was pointed out to me that while I might not worry about the flu, what about people I’m around who are more fragile like my 90 yr old mother. That changed my mind.
So you DO believe the scare tactics.

Avian flu is contagious because it's airborne.

Remember when all the bullshit "experts" were telling us Covid isn't airborne?

Hey - I'm on record. I'm the one who first called bullshit on their stupid lies. And I had plenty of evidence, too.

That was 3 months after Covid appeared.

Right about the time half of Terminal Island died.

Forum List

Back