'Let's Go, Brandon' Rap Song Captures Viral Trend - Going Viral Itself

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015

'Let's Go, Brandon' has gone international, chanted at a soccer game in Italy last week.

The rapper who made the song captures the Nascar flub by a CNN Reporter who started the craze / phrase, 'Let's go, Brandon.'

(Personal info, like this?)

Last edited:
If Americans chanted fuck you Trump, it would be 24/7 news. The media covers for Biden the way abc covers for Epstein, Clinton, and prince Andrew.
No one would chant that about Trump. Didn't happen over for years or since.

Just took 7 months with Biden as President to get ''F* Joe Biden' to go viral internationally.

:auiqs.jpg:

That was excellent!

I've noticed that Youtube has seen a flood of similar videos from black artists over the last few weeks. Most of them are coming right out and saying FJB. Apparently, Joe is not as popular among African Americans, as some would like to believe.
You picked up on a critical point - black rapper / artist....Democrats have been losing black voters for the last few elections, more and more each time.

(I wonder if Cornpop is dancing to this song as we speak...)

Hello, coyote! Oscar Wilde said there was something or other name that shan't be named. But apparently (Yes I get it mods) there is another name that I can't mention that despite all the insults and pejoratives and name calling on other boards, this one (not mentioned in the TOS) gets me removed because scientifically and the careful scrutiny of moderators I just can't say. Because. The same one the author of this thread also used. Because rules arbitrary aren't applied in USMB land. Nope.

'Let's Go, Brandon' has gone international, chanted at a soccer game in Italy last week.

The rapper who made the song captures the Nascar flub by a CNN Reporter who started the craze / phrase, 'Let's go, Brandon.'

That's nice.

No one would chant that about Trump. Didn't happen over for years or since.

Just took 7 months with Biden as President to get ''F* Joe Biden' to go viral internationally.

Believe it or not, Donald Trump was a popular mention in many hip-hop and rap songs before he was even elected. He seemed to be idolized among the black community as an example of how people can become successful.

Well hello coyote, (moderator), cant say bad stuff and negative things about X Y or Z? Isn't that what this is all about? Interestingly enough the mods don't think so.

Well hello coyote, (moderator), cant say bad stuff and negative things about X Y or Z? Isn't that what this is all about? Interestingly enough the mods don't think so.
Mmmmm.....no?

1634440001097.png

I just had some posts vanish that dealt with this subject

*****SMILE*****

:)

Apparently you can't say certain words according to the ministry of bombastic bullsh*t, you can, I can't. The central scrutinizers (thanks Zappa) on this board think the word "Brand*n" suddenly violates the terms of service. Seriously, I am communicating with multiple IM's with moderators over this and it really clarifies nothing.

The spouting of "F^ck Joe Biden" is a free view by citizens on live TV programs by the fans or audience. Most other anti Prog spewings are suppressed except for some on Fox .

What does it look like when the Left loses the culture?

It looks like this. Just like this

Forum List

Back