What have you eaten the last 3 days

Thursday - 1/4 pound of salmon and 2 cookies

Fri - 3 grilled chicken sandwich’s

Sat - 2 Burritos
Your malnourished ass is always bitching and whining to the USMB forum about your poor health, even though you're significantly younger than most of your fellow USMB forumers.

Have you ever tried eating a nutritionally balanced diet?

Last edited:

Sat - 2 Burritos

Thursday, 10/14: Eggs, sunny-side up on fried toast with fried Spam and corned-beef hash. Two McDonald's double cheeseburgers (on the run). Homemade beef noodle soup which I made from the remains of a pot roast.

Friday, 10/15: Bacon gravy and bacon strips over toast with sunny-side up eggs. Skipped lunch. Bratwurst, mashed potatoes w/ fresh garlic and cilantro, homemade stuffing (w/ground sausage), green beans, homemade biscuits and salad w/cashews.

Saturday, 10/16: Potato cakes, bacon, bacon gravy and poached eggs on toast. A piece of banana bread. I went fishing out in the kayak all day, fried up some yellow perch and walleye on shore on my one burner camp stove, out in the pouring rain. The wife and I had a rather extensive argument over trivial bullshit which resulted in no one cooking dinner. So I went to bed early, pissed off and hungry. Ain't pandemic life grand?

At age 48 I can still eat endless fat and cholesterol and burn it off as if it never happened. I also hike and run several miles per day and peddle miles per week in the kayak, both in fresh and saltwater. In fact, just thinking about food makes me want to go cook up some homemade buttermilk biscuits and smother them in sausage gravy with fresh jalapeños.

245941527_10165691082780445_4445504933553987363_n.jpg

This was dinner Friday night. Ribeye, seared scallops, seasoned green beans, and creamed cauliflower.

Last night was roasted chicken, kale, and leftover green beans and creamed cauliflower.

night_son
No you can’t
You’re developing arteriosclerosis with that heavy bacon gravy diet .
You may burn off the mass but not the C

Sat - 2 Burritos

I eat pretty much the same bf and lunch every day:

cottage cheese with some fruit for bf, plus coffee w/cream
yogurt and dried fruit and nuts for lunch
dinner with hubby, it varies. We eat healthy but are not fanatical about it

Your malnourished ass is always bitching and whining to the USMB forum about your poor health, even though you're significantly younger than most of your fellow USMB forumers.

Have you ever tried eating a nutritionally balanced diet?
God Damn, fuck.

I eat pretty much the same bf and lunch every day:

cottage cheese with some fruit for bf, plus coffee w/cream
yogurt and dried fruit and nuts for lunch
dinner with hubby, it varies. We eat healthy but are not fanatical about it
Oh Sweet Sue. What a condescinging bitch you are. You just posted a regime of sugar. Fuck off and get Diabetes.

Sat - 2 Burritos
No wonder your posts are goofy and poorly written. You’re light headed from malnutrition. You need to eat more. This is hardly enough… LOL…maybe it’s that vax you took. It messed with your mind.

1634470303971.jpeg

night_son
No you can’t
You’re developing arteriosclerosis with that heavy bacon gravy diet .
You may burn off the mass but not the C

I eat bacon most days, and my cholesterol levels are fine.

It is the carbs and sugar in your diet that will kill you. And the processed food are full of the worst kind of fats.

One big thing, if you have margarine in your fridge, throw that shit out right away. It is the worst thing you can eat.

Yesterday I had some baked ziti for dinner last night, a pulled bisket sandwich for lunch down at Biketoberfest, and an obscenely large blueberry muffin and some coffee for breakfast.

Friday dinner was a 12 oz filet mignon, garlic mashed potatoes and broccoli for dinner and a peanut butter & jelly sandwich for lunch. For breakfast I had a Puerto Rican bacon, egg & cheese sandwich on a kaiser roll. The only think Puerto Rican about it was that my smokin' hot Puerto Rican girlfriend made it for me.

Thursday I had biscuits & gravy, hash browns and eggs over medium with toast for breakfast. Lunch was... actually I didn't eat lunch on Thursday. Dinner was grilled chicken breasts, spinach, corn and some dinner rolls.

We're going to celebrate the acquisition of three new bikes to the stable (I'll probably sell one of them) with some butcher-cut New York Strips with appropriate sides...

I'll admit that I cheated on my diet this weekend. I ate spaghetti last night for dinner and I ate McDonald's food earlier in the day. The two days before was a meat and bread only sandwich, scrambled eggs, a couple of pickles, and two slim fast bottles which have like 7-9 carbs in each bottle.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. What I ate the two days before is what I normally eat. I'll be eating spaghetti leftovers tonight.

Thursday, 10/14: Eggs, sunny-side up on fried toast with fried Spam and corned-beef hash. Two McDonald's double cheeseburgers (on the run). Homemade beef noodle soup which I made from the remains of a pot roast.

Friday, 10/15: Bacon gravy and bacon strips over toast with sunny-side up eggs. Skipped lunch. Bratwurst, mashed potatoes w/ fresh garlic and cilantro, homemade stuffing (w/ground sausage), green beans, homemade biscuits and salad w/cashews.

Saturday, 10/16: Potato cakes, bacon, bacon gravy and poached eggs on toast. A piece of banana bread. I went fishing out in the kayak all day, fried up some yellow perch and walleye on shore on my one burner camp stove, out in the pouring rain. The wife and I had a rather extensive argument over trivial bullshit which resulted in no one cooking dinner. So I went to bed early, pissed off and hungry. Ain't pandemic life grand?

At age 48 I can still eat endless fat and cholesterol and burn it off as if it never happened. I also hike and run several miles per day and peddle miles per week in the kayak, both in fresh and saltwater. In fact, just thinking about food makes me want to go cook up some homemade buttermilk biscuits and smother them in sausage gravy with fresh jalapeños.
At least you're trying to get a balanced diet.

Unfortunately, most folks don't even know what that is anymore.

Forum List

Back