Did it really sound like Lets go Brandon?

Sorry, the laughing fits at what you think is important was getting to me.
The way lefties are making the phrase go viral really IS funny. What the crowds were chanting was kinda funny, but nowhere near as funny as how "Let's go Brandon!" was invented to cover up the truth. Nowhere near as funny as seeing the big tech censorship backfire. Nowhere near as funny as lefties on this site evading and spinning.

The way lefties are making the phrase go viral really IS funny. What the crowds were chanting was kinda funny, but nowhere near as funny as how "Let's go Brandon!" was invented to cover up the truth. Nowhere near as funny as seeing the big tech censorship backfire. Nowhere near as funny as lefties on this site evading and spinning.
What’s funny is that you think anyone really gives a shit.

You can't go to an airport or a Walmart anymore without hearing "Paging Lesco Brandon, your party is waiting for you."

The contempt for that stuttering shit clown is universal now. He just needed a little exposure out of the basement. The entire planet is laughing and pointing at it.

Shitting his pants at the Vatican didn't help. BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!

And besides, 71% of our Country believes we are headed in da' wrong direction.

And besides, 71% of our Country believes we are headed in da' wrong direction.

Yeah, because the right direction is right not left. Though leftists will argue that left is right, but that's where they're wrong as hell.

b5oaqxuco8x71.jpg

Did it really sound like Lets go Brandon? Absolutely not, that is what made it so ridiculas, they were obvisously yelling "Fuck Joe Biden", but the trackside reporter was quick on her feet said the crowd was chanting "Lets Go Brandon"​

Exactly why the leftists hate it so much. It destroys Skidmark *Joe and proves media bias at the same time.

What’s funny is that you think anyone really gives a shit.
The reporter who invented the phrase to cover up the truth. Google, youtube, big tech, and all the lefties who have been censoring the phrase. The usmb mods who have censored threads about the phrase. Usmb commies like you who keep evading.

Nah, you're overthinking it..... which is an oxymoron of biblical proportions.... heavy on the moron.

It's just a way for the children and religious folks to say "Fuck joe biden" without conflicting with their morals or innocence. The other 70 million of us just say "Fuck joe biden".... right to your face.

In fact we said it in Virginia tonight. BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!

Last edited:
If weren’t for right wingers harping on it, I’d have never heard about it.

If it weren't for Lefties harping on it, I never would have known Donald Trump was America's worst president ever after giving us the lowest unemployment for minorities, the best economy, rising wages, lowered taxation and regulation, greater business freedom, boons to investment, incentives to invest business here in America, fixing the VA, stamping out ISIS, incentivizing more-balanced foreign trade, cutting illegal immigration to a trickle, tackling crime, making America safer, stabilizing many foreign relations, beating out incessant attacks and accusations, dealing with riots in 500 cities, getting us a viable Covid vaccine in record time and opening the doors to getting out of Afghanistan after 20 years while not leading America into a single foreign conflict.

Lefties continue to affirm that the FJB chants did not actually sound like "Let’s go Brandon!" Lefties make this clear by evading the question and attempting to derail the thread.

Did it really sound like the crowd was chanting "Let’s go Brandon!"?
Probably not --- I watched the original video with sound, and I thought it was a cute and brave attempt to cover a really kind of bad sports news situation! And funny. So good for the news girl.

And I use the slogan.

Forum List

Back