NASCAR Driver Brandon Brown Isn’t a Fan of the Let’s Go Brandon Meme: ‘I Have Zero Desire to Be Involved in Politics’

Otis Mayfield

Diamond Member
Sep 17, 2021
“[P]olitics can be hazardous to your ability to make money,” Smith described the problem.”Now Mr. Brown finds himself facing a threat to his vocation: He’s an athlete on the cusp of breaking out in a sport that relies on corporate sponsors, a group that likes nothing less than the whiff of divisive partisanship.”

Brown noted that as a NASCAR driver, he sought “to appeal to everybody, because, all in all, everybody is a consumer,” adding, “I have zero desire to be involved in politics.”

A spokesman for Brown’s racing team reached out to Smith after they realized that “waiting out the storm wasn’t working,” wrote Smith, and “his silence on the matter seemed to be a political statement.”

Brown told Smith that he is hoping to turn the phrase into something more positive and “productive,” suggesting a new slogan of “Let’s Go, America!”

He says it's bad for business.

Do you think Brandon can turn the phrase "Let's go, Brandon." into "Let's go, America."

“[P]olitics can be hazardous to your ability to make money,” Smith described the problem.”Now Mr. Brown finds himself facing a threat to his vocation: He’s an athlete on the cusp of breaking out in a sport that relies on corporate sponsors, a group that likes nothing less than the whiff of divisive partisanship.”

Brown noted that as a NASCAR driver, he sought “to appeal to everybody, because, all in all, everybody is a consumer,” adding, “I have zero desire to be involved in politics.”

A spokesman for Brown’s racing team reached out to Smith after they realized that “waiting out the storm wasn’t working,” wrote Smith, and “his silence on the matter seemed to be a political statement.”

Brown told Smith that he is hoping to turn the phrase into something more positive and “productive,” suggesting a new slogan of “Let’s Go, America!”

Do you think Brandon can turn the phrase "Let's go, Brandon." into "Let's go, America."
Too late but, it was the reporter chick that caused the meme. No one thinks Brandon had anything to do with it.

Too bad for him, he is stuck with it. Also, too bad for all the school age boys in sports because when their parents cheer them on with "Lets go Brandon" people will think F Joe Biden.

I predict much fewer parents will name their newborns Brandon, while Joe is president.

thats fine, “Fuck Joe Biden” works just as well

I guess it could be said he's being drafted.

Forum List

Back