Let's Get it On

Okay.

Let's replace China with Central and South America as our primary trading partner and source for cheaper goods, and tell the Chinese to go fuck themselves.

Let's just defeat them. Victory is our habit as the United States. We need them for nothing.
Make sure you kill all of them, including innocent women and children.

Don't worry, COVID-19 will still be here when you get back.
Mirv it on home.

1586025179236.png

Get at it, old man. Tell us how you fare. I'll be watching Netflix when you get back.
So if you're watching Netflix that tells me two things. One: you are a fat fuck. Two: you never served in the military.

Okay.

Let's replace China with Central and South America as our primary trading partner and source for cheaper goods, and tell the Chinese to go fuck themselves.

Let's just defeat them. Victory is our habit as the United States. We need them for nothing.

Mirv it on home.

View attachment 319122
We an beat them with conventional weapons. They have intermediate range nuclear warheads and some ICBMS. Women and children? Absolutely.

We have reached a point that our rival China must be defeated. For our future as a nation. This is the last straw. I am not about political correct nonsense. They are the enemy.

I blame it on cellphones and mass demand for "rubber dog shit" tech products. If not for Americans' mass modern dependency on smart devices, we'd probably be invading mainland China as I write this. But too many of us are jonesing for the newest iPhone or whatever. And don't forget Wal Mart. We nuke China . . . no more 24 hour zombie walking through most department stores browsing chi-com made cheap. In spirit, however, I agree with you.

Okay.

Mirv it on home.

View attachment 319122
We an beat them with conventional weapons. They have intermediate range nuclear warheads and some ICBMS. Women and children? Absolutely.

It is after all how we came by this land mass, geocide and ethnic cleansing. It is after all why we have a military presence in 70% of the nations on the planet as we support 73% of the dictatorships on the planet. America will need another war to prop itself up nd create another diversion from it's feckless handling of the pandemic.

China
Iran
Venezuela

America's enemies appear endless because america cannot face itself.

Okay.

And then they call in our debt

And then we nationalize what they have.

We have reached a point that our rival China must be defeated. For our future as a nation. This is the last straw. I am not about political correct nonsense. They are the enemy.
LET'S NUKE THE FUCKERS!!!

I blame it on cellphones and mass demand for "rubber dog shit" tech products. If not for Americans' mass modern dependency on smart devices, we'd probably be invading mainland China as I write this. But too many of us are jonesing for the newest iPhone or whatever. And don't forget Wal Mart. We nuke China . . . no more 24 hour zombie walking through most department stores browsing chi-com made cheap. In spirit, however, I agree with you.
I agree. Sooner our later it's coming down to us, and then we have to watch our back with Russia.

Who bought the stuff?

Americans.

Who made the killing via offshoring/outsourcing our production/manufacturing capability/capacities?

American capitalists and Wall Street.

Who do we not invade?

Yes, lets invade the world, as if we don't already have a military presence in 70% of the nations on the planet as we support 73% of the dictatorships on the planet. During a pandemic would be terrific.

Americans have nothing BUT blame, no responsibility for anything anywhere.

VOR...I love you. We. An beat them with conventional weapons. We have to do it now before they get stronger. Just saying. We do not live in a world of holding hands and love and peace. We are a nation and a people. Let's get it on. That's my point. This virus is something China screwed up.

I agree. Sooner our later it's coming down to us, and then we have to watch our back with Russia.

The empire is on shaky ground isn't it.

VOR...I love you. We. An beat them with conventional weapons. We have to do it now before they get stronger. Just saying. We do not live in a world of holding hands and love and peace. We are a nation and a people. Let's get it on. That's my point. This virus is something China screwed up.

You'll post us through this "challenge"?

Who bought the stuff?

Americans.

Who made the killing via offshoring/outsourcing our production/manufacturing capability/capacities?

American capitalists and Wall Street.

Who do we not invade?

Yes, lets invade the world, as if we don't already have a military presence in 70% of the nations on the planet as we support 73% of the dictatorships on the planet. During a pandemic would be terrific.

Americans have nothing BUT blame, no responsibility for anything anywhere.
Spoken like a true Antifa's. Sure. We're the bad guys here. What a douche bag.

Okay.

And then they call in our debt

And then we nationalize what they have.

We can't even nationalize our own pandemic response, get real.

Our priorities are all FUBAR—as a nation and a people. We've allowed our lust for hi-tech products to cloud our collective common sense like a junkie flying high on Peruvian Pure. That, and many of our largest corporations see China as one colossal market for selling whatever the hell they mass manufacture; patriotism out the window. Personally, I think we should do a regime change and install a true believer democratic government in China. But instead, it's nothing but boxing their ears with kid gloves.

Forum List

Back