Let's Get it On

Kewell! Did former Lockheed Martin feller Rood sound any similar warnings about Russia?
Meh - Never mess with the Donnie's Lord & Master! :icon_rolleyes:

32294951006_25aafb86ee_z.jpg

We have reached a point that our rival China must be defeated. For our future as a nation. This is the last straw. I am not about political correct nonsense. They are the enemy.

I blame it on cellphones and mass demand for "rubber dog shit" tech products. If not for Americans' mass modern dependency on smart devices, we'd probably be invading mainland China as I write this. But too many of us are jonesing for the newest iPhone or whatever. And don't forget Wal Mart. We nuke China . . . no more 24 hour zombie walking through most department stores browsing chi-com made cheap. In spirit, however, I agree with you.
I agree. Sooner our later it's coming down to us, and then we have to watch our back with Russia.

The empire is on shaky ground isn't it.
Stronger than ever.

Okay.

Let's replace China with Central and South America as our primary trading partner and source for cheaper goods, and tell the Chinese to go fuck themselves.

That wouldnt help as far as bringing back American jobs but it would put an end to supporting our enemy.

We have reached a point that our rival China must be defeated. For our future as a nation. This is the last straw. I am not about political correct nonsense. They are the enemy.

I blame it on cellphones and mass demand for "rubber dog shit" tech products. If not for Americans' mass modern dependency on smart devices, we'd probably be invading mainland China as I write this. But too many of us are jonesing for the newest iPhone or whatever. And don't forget Wal Mart. We nuke China . . . no more 24 hour zombie walking through most department stores browsing chi-com made cheap. In spirit, however, I agree with you.

Who bought the stuff?

Americans.

Who made the killing via offshoring/outsourcing our production/manufacturing capability/capacities?

American capitalists and Wall Street.

Who do we not invade?

Yes, lets invade the world, as if we don't already have a military presence in 70% of the nations on the planet as we support 73% of the dictatorships on the planet. During a pandemic would be terrific.

Americans have nothing BUT blame, no responsibility for anything anywhere.
Spoken like a true Antifa's. Sure. We're the bad guys here. What a douche bag.

You failed to disagree with any of that. No repsonsibility for anything in america.

Okay.

Let's replace China with Central and South America as our primary trading partner and source for cheaper goods, and tell the Chinese to go fuck themselves.

And then they call in our debt

Fuck em.

Okay.

That wouldnt help as far as bringing back American jobs but it would put an end to supporting our enemy.
Brazil has tremendous potential as an ally.

Okay.

Fuck em.
Right on girl!

I didn't know Bush's keyboard was a conventional weapon. If the Chinese didn't censor their internet they'd be shaking in their boots.

I agree. Sooner our later it's coming down to us, and then we have to watch our back with Russia.

Stronger than ever.

Our COVID-19 infection rate? Indeed.

Loving the empty shelves and shortfalls on PPE, testing and hellthcare capacity.

As you enjoy our MAGA COVID-19 trajectory, do bear in mind that the US and S Korea both diagnosed their first COVID-19 cases on the exact same day; Jan 21st.

Okay.

Fuck em.
Right on girl!
Who's fucked now again?

Okay.

Fuck em.
Right on girl!

Uuuuuh....what?

Our priorities are all FUBAR—as a nation and a people. We've allowed our lust for hi-tech products to cloud our collective common sense like a junkie flying high on Peruvian Pure. That, and many of our largest corporations see China as one colossal market for selling whatever the hell they mass manufacture; patriotism out the window. Personally, I think we should do a regime change and install a true believer democratic government in China. But instead, it's nothing but boxing their ears with kid gloves.

That's where predatory capitalism leads isn't it. A fweedumb loving nation that seeks to rule the planet militarily.

Stronger than ever.

Our COVID-19 infection rate? Indeed.

Loving the empty shelves and shortfalls on PPE, testing and hellthcare capacity.

As you enjoy our MAGA COVID-19 trajectory, do bear in mind that the US and S Korea both diagnosed their first COVID-19 cases on the exact same day; Jan 21st.

You mean all that healthcare equipment China sold that was faulty?
Yeah...that'll stop the spread for sure. :auiqs.jpg:

Who bought the stuff?

Americans.

Who made the killing via offshoring/outsourcing our production/manufacturing capability/capacities?

American capitalists and Wall Street.

Who do we not invade?

Yes, lets invade the world, as if we don't already have a military presence in 70% of the nations on the planet as we support 73% of the dictatorships on the planet. During a pandemic would be terrific.

Americans have nothing BUT blame, no responsibility for anything anywhere.

You sure are a bitch.

Curlers too tight?

Okay.

Let's just defeat them. Victory is our habit as the United States. We need them for nothing.
Make sure you kill all of them, including innocent women and children.

Don't worry, COVID-19 will still be here when you get back.
Mirv it on home.

View attachment 319122
We an beat them with conventional weapons. They have intermediate range nuclear warheads and some ICBMS. Women and children? Absolutely.
You are a disgrace to your avatar.
and to this country.
And to humanity.

Forum List

Back