Let's get closer to the target...how do you get black males to stop killing other blacks?

Status
Not open for further replies.
If only whites could show everyone the way but they still kill each other....they just slap a label that says "mental illness" on it and point to going "Look, its not VICIOUS murder, it says there Mental Illness"
Oh please. Can you pour on the non sequiturs with any more intensity?

If only whites could show everyone the way but they still kill each other....they just slap a label that says "mental illness" on it and point to going "Look, its not VICIOUS murder, it says there Mental Illness"
you're exactly right, but look, we don't hold marches in the freeway and keep people from getting home to their families for some schmuck that can't obey laws. your point is?

You also dont make points to address my post. Your point is?
that I agreed with your post. yep whites kill whites, and cops kill whites,

When the police shoot and kill white folks, we go, what a fking fool the white dude was.

Congrats, your aloofness toward human life is something to be admired
Another deflection.

you're exactly right, but look, we don't hold marches in the freeway and keep people from getting home to their families for some schmuck that can't obey laws. your point is?

When the police shoot and kill white folks, we go, what a fking fool the white dude was.

Another deflection.
it's all he has. he has zero solutions, just bitch and moan like every other liberal hack.

This is a Milo Yiannopolous style question...ignoring p.c. crap and actually dealing with the truth and facts...

If you want to lower gun violence in this country...you have to get young black males to stop murdering other blacks...men, women and children.....

If you can do this....American gun murder rates get to European levels......without disarming one normal gun owner.....

How do you get this done......felons already can't buy, own or carry guns...and 90% of the gun murders in this country are already by these very people.....
guns aren't the issue,

The willingness of young, black males to commit murder is....

How do you stop it?

Simple.

We could cure many ills of the country, including the horrific black on black violence, if we officially decriminalized access to recreational drugs and drug usage.

We need to grow up and acknowledge that some people need a crutch to make it through their existence. The blacks are especially susceptible to this need to "take the edge off" as are many whites and Latinos.

The solution is to make a paradigm shift from incarceration to medical supervision for access to cheap legal drugs and with a doctor's prescription.

If the gangs lose their grip on nearly complete access to drug sales there will be little to fight over in the streets.

This change from keeping drug access dangerous, to readily available through the health care system will greatly slow down all forms of crime both violent and non violent.

Sure, there will still be people wasting their lives getting high just as they are now. Most people will reject that lifestyle as they do now. One thing for certain is that the non drug users will have a MUCH safer existence not having to worry about violence in the streets or people breaking into their homes to get money for drugs.

This is a Milo Yiannopolous style question...ignoring p.c. crap and actually dealing with the truth and facts...

If you want to lower gun violence in this country...you have to get young black males to stop murdering other blacks...men, women and children.....

If you can do this....American gun murder rates get to European levels......without disarming one normal gun owner.....

How do you get this done......felons already can't buy, own or carry guns...and 90% of the gun murders in this country are already by these very people.....
guns aren't the issue,

How do you stop it?

Simple.

We could cure many ills of the country, including the horrific black on black violence, if we officially decriminalized access to recreational drugs and drug usage.

We need to grow up and acknowledge that some people need a crutch to make it through their existence. The blacks are especially susceptible to this need to "take the edge off" as are many whites and Latinos.

The solution is to make a paradigm shift from incarceration to medical supervision for access to cheap legal drugs and with a doctor's prescription.

If the gangs lose their grip on nearly complete access to drug sales there will be little to fight over in the streets.

This change from keeping drug access dangerous, to readily available through the health care system will greatly slow down all forms of crime both violent and non violent.

Sure, there will still be people wasting their lives getting high just as they are now. Most people will reject that lifestyle as they do now. One thing for certain is that the non drug users will have a MUCH safer existence not having to worry about violence in the streets or people breaking into their homes to get money for drugs.
Well, huggy, damn, I am in complete agreement with that post of yours.

No go fuck yourself.

I believe that the making pot legal here in Washington state provides a good stepping stone to a better understanding of the advantages of decriminalizing recreational drug usage. The opponents of legalizing pot screamed that it would be the downfall of society yet we allow legal pot sales and recreational use and what do you know? Nobody gets killed here over pot sales anymore. True, driving while intoxicated on pot probably adds to accidents now on our highways, but I submit that people were most likely getting high and driving BEFORE it was legal to use it anyway.

I believe that the making pot legal here in Washington state provides a good stepping stone to a better understanding of the advantages of decriminalizing recreational drug usage. The opponents of legalizing pot screamed that it would be the downfall of society yet we allow legal pot sales and recreational use and what do you know? Nobody gets killed here over pot sales anymore. True, driving while intoxicated on pot probably adds to accidents now on our highways, but I submit that people were most likely getting high and driving BEFORE it was legal to use it anyway.
Allowing people to decide for themselves and imbibe legally makes a huge difference.

Now stop making so much sense; you're confusing everyone when they see your name as author.

roflmao

Allowing people to decide for themselves and imbibe legally makes a huge difference.

Now stop making so much sense; you're confusing everyone when they see your name as author.

roflmao

I'll work on that.

guns aren't the issue,

How do you stop it?

Simple.

They still need money to purchase drugs.

Early this morning there was a gun battle directly across the street from my location. I haven't heard the particulars yet but it was most likely a turf spat over crack cocaine sales. I called it in at around 3 AM and the cops responded immediately in fact they showed up right as the last gunshot rang out and pulled over a vehicle on the spot. These kinds of occurrences would be almost entirely eliminated if the junkies and crack heads could go to the pharmacy with a doctor's permission and purchase their favorite drug cheaply and without the threat of violence as part of the equation.

Early this morning there was a gun battle directly across the street from my location. I haven't heard the particulars yet but it was most likely a turf spat over crack cocaine sales. I called it in at around 3 AM and the cops responded immediately in fact they showed up right as the last gunshot rang out and pulled over a vehicle on the spot. These kinds of occurrences would be almost entirely eliminated if the junkies and crack heads could go to the pharmacy with a doctor's permission and purchase their favorite drug cheaply and without the threat of violence as part of the equation.

How exactly are these crack heads going to pay for the drugs?
The same way they do now....armed robbery.

First of all, Milo is an excellent provocateur and an independent thinker.

As for the matter at hand it has everything to do with the family system. Culture. Be a parent, discipline your children, don't listen to the rap music that treats women like garbage (not all rap but a LOT), and for fuck's sake use birth control.

First of all, Milo is an excellent provocateur and an independent thinker.

As for the matter at hand it has everything to do with the family system. Culture. Be a parent, discipline your children, don't listen to the rap music that treats women like garbage (not all rap but a LOT), and for fuck's sake use birth control.
whoa, you can't make logical statements in here.

what is it you wish me to do or how is it you wish me to respond? There are stupid people out there that do stupid things. If you think you can protect them all you're a fool. I laugh at that, btw.

So please tell me why should I care about some schmuck white guy or lady who is shot by the police? I have no attachment to them? Why is it all blacks seem to be attached when a black kid is shot by police? Especially what has been proven out, schmucks. Why? explain?

BTW again, there are as many white men shot by police as black. So your point is?
Especially considering the negro 'community' NEVER gives a FUCK what their 'young negro men' are getting up to when they are predating on their own 'community'. But when one of these fucking sub-human punks get what he deserves from LE and the whole negro 'community' wants to loot and burn down their own shitholes.
Another dead criminal negro thug is essentially an excuse for looting and stealing what the 'community' will NEVER earn.
Just an excuse.

guns aren't the issue,

How do you stop it?

Simple.

If they are destitute of impoverished I'm sure the state would subsidize the cost. It would certainly be cheaper than paying to house most of them in prison. I haven't researched the cost of the usage of the policing, courts and incarceration of each offense of drug possession but I believe just the incarceration is around $50,000 per inmate per year. If the typical crack user could get their daily dose for 1/10th the cost, say $10 a day, or even free, the state would only have to pay for the doctor visits and it would certainly be more like $5,000 a year or 1/10th the cost to society instead of incarceration.

guns aren't the issue,

How do you stop it?

Simple.

If they are destitute of impoverished I'm sure the state would subsidize the cost. It would certainly be cheaper than paying to house most of them in prison. I haven't researched the cost of the usage of the policing, courts and incarceration of each offense of drug possession but I believe just the incarceration is around $50,000 per inmate per year. If the typical crack user could get their daily dose for 1/10th the cost, say $10 a day, or even free, the state would only have to pay for the doctor visits and it would certainly be more like $5,000 a year or 1/10th the cost to society instead of incarceration.

Fuck That!!!
I'm not paying for some shit heads dope!!!
If he/she wants to do drugs he/she can get a job and pay for their own destruction.

Probably many of them won't have to pay anything for their drugs, just show up at the pharmacy with a doctors script. If the state takes up the drug dealing just like they do for opioids they will just buy pure drugs at a much better discount than the current illegal drug dealers offer. Yes it will cost SOMETHING. When compared to the cost to society for dealing with the consequences of the illegal system in place now it would be a huge bargain.

Probably many of them won't have to pay anything for their drugs, just show up at the pharmacy with a doctors script. If the state takes up the drug dealing just like they do for opioids they will just buy pure drugs at a much better discount than the current illegal drug dealers offer. Yes it will cost SOMETHING. When compared to the cost to society for dealing with the consequences of the illegal system in place now it would be a huge bargain.

Again....Fuck That!!!
I am not paying so some loser can sit around getting high all day.

guns aren't the issue,

How do you stop it?

Simple.

Fuck That!!!
I'm not paying for some shit heads dope!!!
If he/she wants to do drugs he/she can get a job and pay for their own destruction.

You already do and at a much higher cost. When you consider the cost of policing and investigation, the cost of the courts including prosecutors and defending attorneys and incarceration you are paying up the ass at least ten times the cost if the drugs were legal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back