Let's get closer to the target...how do you get black males to stop killing other blacks?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Same way you get white people to stop killing each other.

If we could lower the number of guns in the country to European levels, by destroying about 300+ million guns or so, then we'd get to European murder rates. Of course, that's likely impossible thanks to gun nut culture.

When you're man enough to come and take the guns I own, you can destroy them. Of course, that's impossible for you to do.
108w74.jpg

You said guns should be destroyed. I incorrectly assumed that meant you were man enough to do something about it personally.

Wrong guy

You all sound, and look, alike.

But you dont see or hear me. Nice try tho

Stay out of my face and don't troll me again asshole, or I will fuck you up again!! got it Motherfucker....

And there's the pathetic I was talking about.
You not only wont do shit you'd die in the attempt.
Yankee Fag.
Bring it Motherfucker I'm here, queers like you who are into beastuality are the last ones who should be making Fag references ..

Pathetic is some Garbage troll, who has no life but a broken mutt, and a message board to live on, 28+ thousand posts, try changing your Diaper sometimes, or emptying your piss can, but wait I forgot your from TexASS, your used to living in a dirty cesspool full of dirty inbred white trash..

What are you gonna do pussy?? Rat me out to the mod again? you worthless C@nt..

Bring it back cocksucker !! I'm here Bitch.:fu:

Self portrait of the big dick yanker.
View attachment 81376
That's some weak ass shit, I don't want to see pics of your Boyfriend, go back to your dog...

After looking at your Gay lover, it's obvious you are the Bitch, taker in the relationship...

All you do is spout shit on this board.
Little man syndrome?
Pot meet Kettle, your the dumbfuck that lives on here , the lil man syndrome are you Mayonnaise Monkey's that need your penis extensions, err guns to make up for your baby dicks..

Actually, their problem was created when the "job creators" used them up and abandoned the cities leaving the poor and minorities behind
how did they do that? Or better yet, why do you supposed they did that and when?
How did they do it?
They did it to make a quick buck. Sacrifice long term solvency for short term profits. Use up the facilities, the workers just so the capital keeps flowing
Then abandon the cities for greener pastures
You didn't answer why they moved. Are you afraid to say it ? Crime? Oh shit, facts you can't seem to post. Hahahaha
Crime took the place of legitimate business once they abandoned our cities

You mean when they were forced out by the high crime rate.

How does my post imply that in any way?

how did they do that? Or better yet, why do you supposed they did that and when?
How did they do it?
They did it to make a quick buck. Sacrifice long term solvency for short term profits. Use up the facilities, the workers just so the capital keeps flowing
You didn't answer why they moved. Are you afraid to say it ? Crime? Oh shit, facts you can't seem to post. Hahahaha

Just clarifying why businesses leave when ghetto blacks move in.

How did they do it?

Just clarifying why businesses leave when ghetto blacks move in.
Normally it's the crime rate.

And there's the pathetic I was talking about.
You not only wont do shit you'd die in the attempt.
Yankee Fag.
Bring it Motherfucker I'm here, queers like you who are into beastuality are the last ones who should be making Fag references ..

Pathetic is some Garbage troll, who has no life but a broken mutt, and a message board to live on, 28+ thousand posts, try changing your Diaper sometimes, or emptying your piss can, but wait I forgot your from TexASS, your used to living in a dirty cesspool full of dirty inbred white trash..

What are you gonna do pussy?? Rat me out to the mod again? you worthless C@nt..

Bring it back cocksucker !! I'm here Bitch.:fu:

Self portrait of the big dick yanker.
View attachment 81376
That's some weak ass shit, I don't want to see pics of your Boyfriend, go back to your dog...

After looking at your Gay lover, it's obvious you are the Bitch, taker in the relationship...

All you do is spout shit on this board.
Little man syndrome?
Pot meet Kettle, your the dumbfuck that lives on here , the lil man syndrome are you Mayonnaise Monkey's that need your penis extensions, err guns to make up for your baby dicks..

Afraid of guns are you?
Why am I not surprised....

This is a Milo Yiannopolous style question...ignoring p.c. crap and actually dealing with the truth and facts...

If you want to lower gun violence in this country...you have to get young black males to stop murdering other blacks...men, women and children.....

If you can do this....American gun murder rates get to European levels......without disarming one normal gun owner.....

How do you get this done......felons already can't buy, own or carry guns...and 90% of the gun murders in this country are already by these very people.....

guns aren't the issue,

The willingness of young, black males to commit murder is....

How do you stop it?

Understanding their motivation, and then dealing with that I guess
Their only "motivation" is to take something from someone else by any means available.
That may mean taking away someone's life so the murderer can claim the corner for themselves to sell the meth and heroin.
It may mean taking someone's running shoes after they murder the other negro.
In every case it boils down to taking something that doesn't belong to them.
Taking a life because your cousin stole your mother's garbage cans.
Take away a little girls innocence by getting her hooked on crack when she's ten.
Then take the money she earns fucking sixty year old drunks behind the truck stop.
Take away a LEO's life when the day before he put his life on the line to stop your local liquor store clerk from getting robbed and killed.
'Take' free housing, food stamps, medical care, dental care, glasses, clothes for the school age kids, transportation, cell phones, cable.
I would like to have someone tell me what do inner city negroes actually do other than 'take'.

This is a Milo Yiannopolous style question...ignoring p.c. crap and actually dealing with the truth and facts...

If you want to lower gun violence in this country...you have to get young black males to stop murdering other blacks...men, women and children.....

If you can do this....American gun murder rates get to European levels......without disarming one normal gun owner.....

How do you get this done......felons already can't buy, own or carry guns...and 90% of the gun murders in this country are already by these very people.....

guns aren't the issue,

How do you stop it?
Put their guns in their work boots.

When you're man enough to come and take the guns I own, you can destroy them. Of course, that's impossible for you to do.
108w74.jpg

You said guns should be destroyed. I incorrectly assumed that meant you were man enough to do something about it personally.

Wrong guy

You all sound, and look, alike.

But you dont see or hear me. Nice try tho

I hear plenty of what you say.

If we could lower the number of guns in the country to European levels, by destroying about 300+ million guns or so, then we'd get to European murder rates. Of course, that's likely impossible thanks to gun nut culture.
Yeah...Rolling through city streets going door to door demanding all weapons be surrendered...THat will work

yep, why not address the non problem and let the real problem linger. Nice strategy. I bet that's how custard won the battle at little big horn. Doh, he didn't. LOL
Here's a question for you:

One first world country has a population of over 350 million people and over 400 million guns. Another first world country has a population of over 64 million people and about 2 million guns.

Which one has the higher murder rate?
What does this have to do with anything?
Your entire premise is centered on the belief that the gun commits the crime all by itself. Or the mere existence of the weapon is in and of itself a crime of opportunity.

yeah we know, they want someone else to solve their problem they created.
Actually, their problem was created when the "job creators" used them up and abandoned the cities leaving the poor and minorities behind
How did they do it?
Dude, that makes no sense.

guns aren't the issue,

How do you stop it?
84% of whites are killed by other whites, how are you going to stop that??

You Albino cave n!ggers as always are in denial about your savage nature, whether it's your toxic kind blowing up Buildings killing hundreds of people, or torching abortion clinics, you neanderthal apes are your own worst enemy,...

Albino cave N!GGER VIOLENCE is prolific in this country, you mayonnaise monkey's fixate on the darkies because you can't deal with the hideous truth about your own dysfunction, you cocksuckers should have NEVER been let out of your caves in Europe..

Get of the meth, and quit inbreeding with your own race Motherfucker:fu:

The number of whites killed by other whites is less than the number of blacks killed by other blacks....try to keep up....
I'm not sure of that claim

Most people kill within their race and there are a lot more whites
and more whites killed by police. again, we don't ransack neighborhoods because of it. It's is the media and democrats calling for necks when a black man is involved, never for a white. unless of course you can post one.

guns aren't the issue,

How do you stop it?

OK, I'll take your question seriously

Why do black males kill other black males?
Primarily because there are limited employment opportunities in their communities and they lack a strong family support system. Gangs fill that void and offer a chance to make money in trafficking drugs, guns and women
Since the police and courts cannot resolve disputes between rival gangs, they rely on gun violence to resolve conflicts

How do we stop it?
Like most ghetto type environments, you either clean it up and offer legitimate employment in those communities or just look the other way. Incarceration is just part of the cost of doing business
I disagree. And the facts bear this out.
Drugs and other crimes of opportunity offer the lure of easy money.
second. The lack of a solid family structure with a mother and father living with the children during their formative years is part and parcel of the allure of the gang life.
Gangs offer a sense of "family" or belonging.
Look, when the cleanup and rebuild in the aftermath of Katrina, hundreds of contractors hired to do the work advertised all over the city and environs looking for workers. As time passed the contractors sweetened the pot by raising the amount of pay. The lack of responses from local residents was astounding. So much so that workers from other parts of the country were solicited to come to NOLA to do the work..
The point is investors could go to places such as Detroit and open businesses and the likelihood of locals being lured off the streets and into regular jobs is very low.
Chicago has no such issue. There are jobs everywhere. Again, the lure of easy money, and lots of it makes these gangsters almost tone deaf to the idea of procuring employment.

guns aren't the issue,

How do you stop it?
With the 2nd Amendment, it's the answer for and to every problem..
it exists. The dems are the ones trying to make it go away. seems your target is reversed.

How did they do it?

yours didn't, that is just the fact.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back