Let's get closer to the target...how do you get black males to stop killing other blacks?

Status
Not open for further replies.

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
This is a Milo Yiannopolous style question...ignoring p.c. crap and actually dealing with the truth and facts...

If you want to lower gun violence in this country...you have to get young black males to stop murdering other blacks...men, women and children.....

If you can do this....American gun murder rates get to European levels......without disarming one normal gun owner.....

How do you get this done......felons already can't buy, own or carry guns...and 90% of the gun murders in this country are already by these very people.....

guns aren't the issue,

The willingness of young, black males to commit murder is....

How do you stop it?

This is a Milo Yiannopolous style question...ignoring p.c. crap and actually dealing with the truth and facts...

If you want to lower gun violence in this country...you have to get young black males to stop murdering other blacks...men, women and children.....

If you can do this....American gun murder rates get to European levels......without disarming one normal gun owner.....

How do you get this done......felons already can't buy, own or carry guns...and 90% of the gun murders in this country are already by these very people.....

guns aren't the issue,

How do you stop it?

We're not allowed to mention this, shhhh its not our concern, your white. Criticize your own people first .

guns aren't the issue,

How do you stop it?

Understanding their motivation, and then dealing with that I guess

guns aren't the issue,

How do you stop it?

We're not allowed to mention this, shhhh its not our concern, your white. Criticize your own people first .

hey....I stand with Milo on this....nothing should be swept under the rug......Sunshine is the best disinfectant.....

I just watched Milo Yiannopolaus on youtube....he takes no prisoners......attacks the left without mercy....

If we could lower the number of guns in the country to European levels, by destroying about 300+ million guns or so, then we'd get to European murder rates. Of course, that's likely impossible thanks to gun nut culture.
yep, why not address the non problem and let the real problem linger. Nice strategy. I bet that's how custard won the battle at little big horn. Doh, he didn't. LOL

guns aren't the issue,

How do you stop it?

hey....I stand with Milo on this....nothing should be swept under the rug......Sunshine is the best disinfectant.....

I just watched Milo Yiannopolaus on youtube....he takes no prisoners......attacks the left without mercy....

im being sarcastic of course, but yeah, the ones I feel for are the kids who are the biggest victims. I dont know what the long term solution is . People just don't love each other any more. guess thats the reason millenia ago Religion and social norms were invented by some wise village chief that figured out there was something better than killing each other over what you wanted. Every now and then I guess society has to start over again

Chicago is about drug gangs. I just read a THIRD of Chicago is now hispanic....imagine that. Now think about what neighborhoods the gangs want to run and there's the conflict. Same shit in every big city with a changing demographic in the poor areas. And gangster rap, financed and promoted by Hollywood Jews, makes the whole "lifestyle" seem legit to black morons without fathers or schools who care about them. Stacked deck..I'm from Detroit and I saw it from the beginning when LBJ bulldozed thriving black neighborhoods to put in freeways, and put the blacks in prison projects.

If we could lower the number of guns in the country to European levels, by destroying about 300+ million guns or so, then we'd get to European murder rates. Of course, that's likely impossible thanks to gun nut culture.
yep, why not address the non problem and let the real problem linger. Nice strategy. I bet that's how custard won the battle at little big horn. Doh, he didn't. LOL
Here's a question for you:

One first world country has a population of over 350 million people and over 400 million guns. Another first world country has a population of over 64 million people and about 2 million guns.

Which one has the higher murder rate?

guns aren't the issue,

How do you stop it?

OK, I'll take your question seriously

Why do black males kill other black males?
Primarily because there are limited employment opportunities in their communities and they lack a strong family support system. Gangs fill that void and offer a chance to make money in trafficking drugs, guns and women
Since the police and courts cannot resolve disputes between rival gangs, they rely on gun violence to resolve conflicts

How do we stop it?
Like most ghetto type environments, you either clean it up and offer legitimate employment in those communities or just look the other way. Incarceration is just part of the cost of doing business

guns aren't the issue,

How do you stop it?

Primarily because there are limited employment opportunities in their communities and they lack a strong family support system. Gangs fill that void and offer a chance to make money in trafficking drugs, guns and women
Since the police and courts cannot resolve disputes between rival gangs, they rely on gun violence to resolve conflicts

How do we stop it?
Like most ghetto type environments, you either clean it up and offer legitimate employment in those communities or just look the other way. Incarceration is just part of the cost of doing business

Lets see how they handle this answer to see their true intentions

One first world country has a population of over 350 million people and over 400 million guns. Another first world country has a population of over 64 million people and about 2 million guns.

I'll bite, who?

guns aren't the issue,

How do you stop it?

How do we stop it?
I agree with you for a bit here. the problem is stopping the gang violence so people want to come to shop and buy in the neighborhood. You have to stop the violence first, or any business will dry up and go away with no patrons.

See your solution doesn't solve the problem.

The people in the neighborhood are the only ones to make a difference with the help of cops. Period. That means turning in people who kill the others.

I'll bite, who?
You can't even muster up a guess? Hint: it's not the one with more guns than people.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back