Zone1 Let's fix retirement, and incentivize the workforce by doing so.

^^^ This ^^^

I'd only add that they need to be taught very early in life how to create wealth. And how to maintain it. Understanding monetary policy and studying economic theory is pretty much mandatory. And there needs to be a foundation set for the ability to realize trends.

I was blessed in that someone taught me very early in life.

Last entity anyone should be relying on is some government offering some ''plan.'' Pft...

The reality is that if you want to be able to enjoy some semblance of life in your older years, you're better off settign your own terms.
it first falls on the parents to teach their own children and if they dont understand it to find someone that does,,

not my job to pay for anothers failures,,

So who should get to decide what we as a country do? Sorry but a Republic is a form of democracy.
yes we are a constitutional republic so I would first goes to what the constitution allows,, and I would send you to the last sentence in the 5th amendment,,

Charity is great but I don't think there has ever been a time or place where it has been sufficient. My example is Victorian England, probably the richest country of the time. The rulers believed in self-sufficiency and that charity was not the job of the government. As a result London was a squalid cesspool and Ireland experienced famine. You may want to return to those times, I do not.
Nobody said that in the American system we need zero gov't programs and all Charity... nice strawman.

Reread if you need to.

So who should get to decide what we as a country do? Sorry but a Republic is a form of democracy.
your claim as to its what most of the people want is you failing to understand the difference in a constitutional republic and a democracy,,

is it that you want to gaslight people into thinking thats how we make decisions in this country??

A Constitutional republic is Democracy but with protections.

A pure Democracy would allow murder if the majority felt it was necessary. A Constitutional republic prevents it, even if the majority desire it.

A Constitutional republic is Democracy but with protections.

A pure Democracy would allow murder if the majority felt it was necessary. A Constitutional republic prevents it, even if the majority desire it.
it is a form of democracy,, his goal is to gaslight people into thinking we are a pure democracy where the majority rules,,

yes we are a constitutional republic so I would first goes to what the constitution allows,, and I would send you to the last sentence in the 5th amendment,,
"be deprived of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor shall private property be taken for public use, without just compensation."

I don't believe money is considered property. Sorry. There are plenty of examples in the Constitution where taxes are discussed, for example:
Article I, Section 8, Clause 1: The Congress shall have Power To lay and collect Taxes

it first falls on the parents to teach their own children and if they dont understand it to find someone that does,,

not my job to pay for anothers failures,,

Nobody said that in the American system we need zero gov't programs and all Charity... nice strawman.

Reread if you need to.

Feel free to get back to me if you come to an agreement

it is a form of democracy,, his goal is to gaslight people into thinking we are a pure democracy where the majority rules,,
Indeed, the leftists (Biden included) who cry out for "democracy" don't realize that a pure democracy is severely immoral.

"be deprived of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor shall private property be taken for public use, without just compensation."

I don't believe money is considered property. Sorry. There are plenty of examples in the Constitution where taxes are discussed, for example:
Article I, Section 8, Clause 1: The Congress shall have Power To lay and collect Taxes
if I worked for it and its in my pocket its my property,,

there are no examples in the constitution wghere one person can be robbed at gun point and whats stolen can be given to another person,,,

wonder how your system could survive if 90% of the population decided to quit working and collect from those that do,,

Feel free to get back to me if you come to an agreement
so you want us to agree with you or fuck off,,,

my problem with mother fuckers like you is youre to much of a coward to hold the gun yourself and send in your government jackboots to do your dirty work for you,,

yes it does, if that is what most of us want
Nope. It's NOT just whatever most of us want. Democracy is not a death pact and it can only work if it's strictly limited. eg if the majority can vote to fuck over the minority whenever and however the want, the minority will no longer play along.

my problem with mother fuckers like you is youre to much of a coward to hold the gun yourself and send in your government jackboots to do your dirty work for you,,
That's what voting is for!

that will increase the load on SS and make the problem worse,,

there are plenty of jobs out there,,
Agreed but most companies want their older most productive workers to leave asap. That way they can pay less to newbies. Us there is a hatred of good workers.

if I worked for it and its in my pocket its my property,,

there are no examples in the constitution wghere one person can be robbed at gun point and whats stolen can be given to another person,,,

wonder how your system could survive if 90% of the population decided to quit working and collect from those that do,,
This is America, the top 10% are so wealthy they would have no trouble supporting everyone else.

You're such an angry person and you hate this country so much, I have to wonder why you stay.

Forum List

Back