Let's Face It. The Vaccines Have Failed.

Biden assured us the vaxxed don't get the Fauxi Flu
Well, Dr. Biden was as wrong as Dr. Trump was.

March 6 2020
Trump muses that he could’ve become a research scientist instead of president.
TRUMP: I like this stuff. I really get it… every one of these doctors said, ‘how do you know so much about this?’ Maybe I have a natural ability.

Given the fact that at the time Biden made the statement, vaccinated people were getting infected.

So, did you listen to the politicians?

I will always consult one when I have a heart attack or stroke.

Biden assured us the vaxxed don't get the Fauxi Flu

You almost begin to wonder: would they get us all distracted by the cost of bread and milk so we are not talking about the fact that our family members are vaccinated and boosted and have already had covid three times?

And our 35 yo neighbor and a lady from church and a friend's kid all dropped dead from "heart problems"?

Hmmmm

Objectively the vaccines have failed. No matter who was president when they were rolled out.
Well, they may have done exactly what Dr. Fauci and George Soros designed them to do...

If QAnon officials are correct; the vaccine was designed to both murder hundreds of thousands of people...as well as implant computer chips in them to track them; change their DNA and possibly worse......

Why did Trump push this? How did he allow this horror to happen to America?

Well, they may have done exactly what Dr. Fauci and George Soros designed them to do...

If QAnon officials are correct; the vaccine was designed to both murder hundreds of thousands of people...as well as implant computer chips in them to track them; change their DNA and possibly worse......

Why did Trump push this? How did he allow this horror to happen to America?

The vaccines do not have computer chips in them.

I am much more inclined to believe in human ineptitude and greed than nefarious doings. Greed and incompetence did this, not some grand scheme to kill us off. But the vaccines ARE killing people off in great numbers. You're just not hearing about it....yet.

Like I stated, you have no clue about how vaccines work.

Vaccines boost people's immune systems, that's it.
If your immune system can't fight it from there, you may as well get wounded by a bullet.

I hate to tell you this but these vaccines are destroying your immune system.

Thanks for the tip...........................Dr. Sue.

All-cause mortality in age cohorts 25-44. Vaccine mandates. That's what caused this. From @DowdEdward on Twitter

Thinkers like me have been right about Covid the entire time. On masks, school lockdowns, all of it. We're right about this too. And it's the worst one.

1649758783284.png

So the vaccines failed for them as well.

It failed for all my colleagues who were vaccinated and boosted and still got Covid.

And

It failed for the very ill....who were not protected from Covid either.

So. It failed. Correct
You expect vaccines not to perform well with weakened immune systems which is why they are encouraged to get mulitiple boosters.

The did however show good efficacy in people with healthy immune systems. 85-90% effective is actually on the high side especially for brand new vaccines just hitting the market.

Another chart for you, same source. All cause mortality out of two provinces in Canada. This is unprecedented and not explained by Covid. Covid hardly kills anyone to age 44. But the vaccines...???

View attachment 629450
There's nothing there that even hints at the vaccines being responsible for the excess deaths. You don't even know the cause of death for those patients.

These vaccines produce spike proteins that were supposed to be limited to the arm muscle but are not.

You expect vaccines not to perform well with weakened immune systems which is why they are encouraged to get mulitiple boosters.

The did however show good efficacy in people with healthy immune systems. 85-90% effective is actually on the high side especially for brand new vaccines just hitting the market.

That efficacy lasts for one month. See the UK chart I linked.

There's nothing there that even hints at the vaccines being responsible for the excess deaths. You don't even know the cause of death for those patients.

Dollars to donuts it's blood clots, heart attacks and "sudden death" like we're seeing in young athletes. But nothing to see here I'm sure

These vaccines produce spike proteins that were supposed to be limited to the arm muscle but are not.
Huh? They are going to travel throughout the body since the vaccine does. Just because you get a shot in the arm or buttocks doesn't mean that's where whatever was injected stays. They travel through both the limphatic and circulatory pathways like any other injection.

Forum List

Back