Let's Face It. The Vaccines Have Failed.

Huh? They are going to travel throughout the body since the vaccine does. Just because you get a shot in the arm or buttocks doesn't mean that's where whatever was injected stays. They travel through both the limphatic and circulatory pathways like any other injection.

"Fact check"--which are always hilarious--from June 2021. Reuters says the spike proteins are confined to the arm muscle. Funny thing. The dr they're trying to make out to be a scare monger conspiracy theorist sounds....right on.

"Fact check"--which are always hilarious--from June 2021. Reuters says the spike proteins are confined to the arm muscle. Funny thing. The dr they're trying to make out to be a scare monger conspiracy theorist sounds....right on.

Whomever wrote that doesn't know shit about human physiology or is just an abject and unapologetic liar.

mRNA vaccines couodn't teach a dog to sit. They changed the definition of vaccine just for it.

They denied and trashed anyone using off label drugs to push this poison jab. Early treatment options were not used as much if the rest of the world used them with great success. And they rewarded Hospitals with massive payoffs via the Cares Act to call everything Covid.

This was a massive clusterfuck from hell that shut us down and caused massive inflation. Destroyed century old business.

We have the worst stats on earth because if you Jab Clowns.

The lock downs didnt nothing but cause economic carnage.

And the govt, the pharma companies and all the powers that be are doing everything they can to distract from the fact that the vaccines are the biggest public health failure in a century. Maybe ever.

I have been keeping track of three sites. First, Beaumont Health, one of the biggest hospital systems in my state. Here is the latest graph on hospitalizations. Note that they are quite low--thank God.
THANK GOD? How the fuck was he involved? Are you kidding? Thank the bloody vaccines you idiot or millions more would have died. Youre brain dead.
But note the ratio of vaxxed/unvaxxed:

View attachment 629415

University of Michigan hospitals are even worse. The only two patients in ICU are vaccinated AND boosted:
The only ones??? Are you sure about that?
View attachment 629416

And last, and quite suspiciously, the UK has stopped reporting infection numbers of vaccinated--probably because the vaccinated keep getting more and more infections than the unvaccinated.
what do you base that ignorance on? They stopped reporting it because they can now do what they choose pretty much. Youve got the whole thing arse up.
But you can go to this link, page 11, and see how these so-called "vaccines" perform over time.

We have allowed ourselves to become distracted by the other disasters of our govt like inflation and the economy. But we should never, ever let them off the hook for their mandates for THIS. And this is not even factoring in the awful effects...
Reveal what awful effects were attributed to the vaccines and supported by medical proof?

What do you intent to do about all these distractions? Let me guess. Youre gonna vote them out.
Here's a little tip dickhead. If you didn't vote them in, you cannot vote them out.

You realize the argument is never "Can covid be bad" or "Does long covid exist".

The argument is "Does the vaccine give protection worth the effects."

For more and more people the answer is no. And more and more people see this even if the can't or won't admit it.

Right. It does. Watch out:

I no longer have the virus. And since I'm not vaccinated my body is not a spike protein production factory either. Thank God.

And the govt, the pharma companies and all the powers that be are doing everything they can to distract from the fact that the vaccines are the biggest public health failure in a century. Maybe ever.

I have been keeping track of three sites. First, Beaumont Health, one of the biggest hospital systems in my state. Here is the latest graph on hospitalizations. Note that they are quite low--thank God. But note the ratio of vaxxed/unvaxxed:

View attachment 629415

University of Michigan hospitals are even worse. The only two patients in ICU are vaccinated AND boosted:

View attachment 629416

And last, and quite suspiciously, the UK has stopped reporting infection numbers of vaccinated--probably because the vaccinated keep getting more and more infections than the unvaccinated. But you can go to this link, page 11, and see how these so-called "vaccines" perform over time.

We have allowed ourselves to become distracted by the other disasters of our govt like inflation and the economy. But we should never, ever let them off the hook for their mandates for THIS. And this is not even factoring in the awful effects...
Depends upon how you're defining "success" and "failure".

"Let's Face It. The Vaccines Have Failed."
-- so far, to kill off every single rabid anti-vaxxer.

"Here is the latest graph on hospitalizations. Note that they are quite low"
-- greatly disappointing surviving rabid anti-vaxxers.

"--thank God. But note the ratio of vaxxed/unvaxxed"
-- because drawing silly conclusions from tiny samples is great fun for the determined and dumb.

View attachment 629429
Correlation ≠ causation

Forum List

Back