Great - these jabs may be polluting the human genome forever

Burgermeister

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jan 23, 2021
Purebloods will be highly coveted. - Dr. McCullough: "If this is true... we'll never be able to get this spike protein out of the human species."

Purebloods will be highly coveted. - Dr. McCullough: "If this is true... we'll never be able to get this spike protein out of the human species."

That's me! PUREBLOOD! I do not even allow "vaccinated" people in my home.

I would wager that many people have unknowingly sterilized themselves from taking the vaccine. Gates introduced vaccines in Africa for various reasons that secretly sterilized them. It's about population control.

People dont know what side effects these jabs could do to you over 20 years. Let alone 5 or 10.

I would wager that many people have unknowingly sterilized themselves from taking the vaccine. Gates introduced vaccines in Africa for various reasons that secretly sterilized them. It's about population control.
Bingo.

So get those boosters!

They were in "Harry Potter". A lot of the people here are in a fantasy world anyway. The vaccine is a killer and it was intended to be.

Thanks, Trump!

images

Forum List

Back