Let’s call it the Trump virus! - Idiot NYT hack

I guess if a person looks at it through the eyes of a democrat, Trump is responsible for this virus.
You see, if Trump wasn't getting impeached over the Ukraine Hoax, the news media wouldn't have had their eyes
on Trump 24/7. They could have gotten ahead of the curve in their reporting of a real threat to this nation, and exposed what was going on in China
early on and maybe things could have worked out differently. Damn that Orange Man.....it's all his fault.

You know, Trump isn't responsible for this virus. This virus came from a market in Wuhan where proper sanitation wasn't being observed.

I don't blame Trump for this virus in the least.

However..............................

His response has sucked. Not only did he fire the entire pandemic team back in 2018, but now we are finding out that not only are there not enough test kits to go around, some of the test kits that have been sent out don't work.

And Trump tells us that everything is fine.....................

Trump IS a virus so that works for me.

He's fired or chased off over 1500 of our top scientists. He killed the agency who's job it was to deal with these things and now has mostly incompetent Trumptardian hacks with no fucking clue.

Then he attempted to defund the CDC and now demands that the experts talk to Mike Fucking Pence before they say anything to the American people.

Now we don't have enough test kits. So if this thing gets totally out of hand .. Sure - Why not name it after the Doddering anti-science Dotard?

Last edited:
Libs want this to kill lots of people so they can blame Trump. Thy are fucked in the head.

You, Trump Jr, and any other Banana Republican scum who makes this pathetic claim should be ashamed.

Truth hurts. You know many Libs would love a high body count so they can blame Trump.

Any partisan would be just as pathetically reprobate for making a similar statement against the opposition party. We're all on the same team. I hate our quarterback, but I don't want half the team dead over it!

I guess if a person looks at it through the eyes of a democrat, Trump is responsible for this virus.
You see, if Trump wasn't getting impeached over the Ukraine Hoax, the news media wouldn't have had their eyes
on Trump 24/7. They could have gotten ahead of the curve in their reporting of a real threat to this nation, and exposed what was going on in China
early on and maybe things could have worked out differently. Damn that Orange Man.....it's all his fault.
They've taken it a bridge too far.

Trump IS a virus so that works for me. He killed the agency who's job it was to deal with these things and now has mostly hacks with no fucking clue how to deal with it. Then he attempted to defund the CDC.

Now we don't have enough test kits. So if this thing gets totally out of hand .. Sure - Why not name it after the Doddering anti-science Dotard?

Parrot.

You know, Trump isn't responsible for this virus. This virus came from a market in Wuhan where proper sanitation wasn't being observed.

His response has sucked. Not only did he fire the entire pandemic team back in 2018, but now we are finding out that not only are there not enough test kits to go around, some of the test kits that have been sent out don't work.

You're not blaming Trump for the virus, but it's his fault anyway. Got it! :1peleas:

Libs want this to kill lots of people so they can blame Trump. Thy are fucked in the head.

You, Trump Jr, and any other Banana Republican scum who makes this pathetic claim should be ashamed.

Truth hurts. You know many Libs would love a high body count so they can blame Trump.

Any partisan would be just as pathetically reprobate for making a similar statement against the opposition party. We're all on the same team. I hate our quarterback, but I don't want half the team dead over it!

I am glad to hear it. Not everyone shares your views.

Democrats are straight up stoking fears in citizens just to hurt Trump politically.

Feb 10th, the was NYT says Trump will overreact....then this week they say he isn’t doing enough.

And how would you have done differently.........LOL

He did a Travel ban and quaranteen early on.........while others here WENT HE'S GOING TOO FAR...

Then say he isn't doing enough either.............Your side just FARTS and smells it saying.......TRUMP SMELLS BAD.....

You and the TDS crowd are Freaking Nuts.

960x0.jpg
Looks like a map of shitholes, which of course it also is.
/---/ Looks like I'm canceling my month-long vacation to Equatorial Guinea.

We are all afraid.........and we are all going to die..............Might as well kiss our asses goodbye.

Democrats are straight up stoking fears in citizens just to hurt Trump politically.

And you don't recall the Republicans stoking the Ebola + illegal immigrants fears to harm Democrats?

Same as it ever was.

Democrats who don’t want secure borders? We should not have illegal immigrants, period. Additionally, EBOLA HAS A 50% death rate. Coronavirus is like 7%.

Forum List

Back