Let’s call it the Trump virus! - Idiot NYT hack

The Newspaper of record prints an editorial that we should call it the Trump virus?

And people wonder why so many hate the media?

If Obama had given as piss poor a response as Trump did, you guys would be screaming for his head and would be calling it after Obama.

And yeah, I kinda agree with calling it the Trump virus, because his piss poor response so far is going to lead to a pandemic in this country.

The Newspaper of record prints an editorial that we should call it the Trump virus?

If Obama had given as piss poor a response as Trump did, you guys would be screaming for his head and would be calling it after Obama.

And yeah, I kinda agree with calling it the Trump virus, because his piss poor response so far is going to lead to a pandemic in this country.
Obungle's response was to act like he cared, which was just a front to rationalize throwing money at some bureaucrats.

Yet 3 weeks ago, liberal alarmists claimed he would over react.

Seems to me that the left is just always counter of Trump.

In the past 3 years, is there anything that Trump has done that isn’t 100% wrong according to you?

960x0.jpg

We are the best prepared on earth, yet Trump is going to make us all die?

Liberal pretzel logic. So stupid,

Yet 3 weeks ago, liberal alarmists claimed he would over react.

Seems to me that the left is just always counter of Trump.

In the past 3 years, is there anything that Trump has done that isn’t 100% wrong according to you?

No liberals can answer this because they are parrots of their overlords.

Forum List

Back