Let's breakdown Biden's "Green energy" idea, specifically electric vehicles.

Nostra

Diamond Member
Oct 7, 2019
Electric vehicles are not green. Let's ignore how they have to rape Mother Nature to mine for the lithium etc for the toxic batteries, and the disposal of same. Let's ignore all the diesel needed to extract all that from the mines. Let's ignore all the plastics etc on these cars produced by oil products.

Let's just look at how these "green vehicles" will be powered. These numbers may have fluctuated slightly, but overall still about the same.

Natural gas produces 38% of the electricity in the US.
Coal produces 23%
Nuclear produces 20%.

So 81% of all electric vehicles will be powered by coal, natural gas, and nuclear power. Doesn't sound very "green to me", Joe.

Electricity sector of the United States - Wikipedia

1. While Biden and the Green New Deal-pushers (who invested heavily in electric vehicles and in the metal and materials batteries are nade if) are responsible for the FORCED, painful, bank-breaking cost 'TRANSITION', Hunter Biden (who got millions from the Chicoms) negotiated a huge sale of US resources used to build electric car batteries to China. (I bet Hunter and the Big Guy made a huge profit).

2) Biden signed am EO mandating the end of using fosil-fuel powered vehicles and the outlawing of the internal combustion engine by 2030.

Are the Democrats going to GIVE / BUY Americans New cars since they are making it illegal/ too expensive to drive our already-owned ones?

Will they have a car buy-back program, like they do with guns?

What will they do with the old ones? Massive landfills, dump them in the oceans, recycle...?

Will they have those non-existent alternate energy sources we are supposed to be using now along with solar, wind, and water?

Will they have those splar-powered hi-speed trains that could make up for a lot less cars and that are supposed to replace air travel? (How'd that work out in CA (where only 1 mile of track was laid for millions of dollars)?

Electric Vehicles are the future

No auto company is currently Investing in Internal Combustion
It may be. But Progs have made it the stage as they do most agendas. Most people know that we will move to something else. A decade later or more is not going to make a difference and people will not be impoverished like this moron is doing. Infrastructure will be massive to build. Progs need to be voted out and a reasonable conversion needs to be addressed. And the end of the world spewings need to stop.

Electric vehicles are not green. Let's ignore how they have to rape Mother Nature to mine for the lithium etc for the toxic batteries, and the disposal of same. Let's ignore all the diesel needed to extract all that from the mines. Let's ignore all the plastics etc on these cars produced by oil products.

Let's just look at how these "green vehicles" will be powered. These numbers may have fluctuated slightly, but overall still about the same.

Coal produces 23%
Nuclear produces 20%.

So 81% of all electric vehicles will be powered by coal, natural gas, and nuclear power. Doesn't sound very "green to me", Joe.

And no state has the electricity capacity to power up all of these vehicles.

It may be. But Progs have made it the stage as they do most agendas. Most people know that we will move to something else. A decade later or more is not going to make a difference and people will not be impoverished like this moron is doing. Infrastructure will be massive to build. Progs need to be voted out and a reasonable conversion needs to be addressed. And the end of the world spewings need to stop.
When EV’s are efficient enough to replace gas vehicles and charging stations are as profitable as gas stations then, and only then can this transition take place.

Coal produces 23%
Nuclear produces 20%.

: crickets: from the EV crowd.

Good luck out west with your electric outlets with lake mead and powell drying up. Another 150' in loss turns it into a dead pool. Intake valves shut down at that point.

A quick search is all it took to prove you are a fucking moron troll.

Hey Nostra, did you bother to even read the link you posted?

Plans include upgrading the Georgetown plant with advanced manufacturing equipment and technologies that will increase speed, flexibility, and competitiveness, the statement said. That includes improvements to expand the plant's ability to manufacture new electric products.

"Expand the plant's ability to manufacture new electric products." Hate to tell you, but that means making electric vehicles. Their product is cars, so if they are expanding the plants ability to make new electric products, that means making electric cars.

Forum List

Back