Let's be honest, there isn't one decent Democratic candidate for President, is there?

I can't imagine any of these pygmies having a chance against the giant that is Trump.

Bloomberg it's actually not a bad choice. He has good business acumen.... a stern foreign policy and and more common sense than all the rest of them put together....
He started too late though.

Jo

Bloomberg is a chucklehead, IMHO, a modern day Dr. Raymond Cocteau. His attempted micromanagement of New Yorkers' coke consumption is symptomatic of this totalitarian doofus.

Although that being said, he would still be a more competent President than any other Dem in the field.

Yeah the soda thing was some crazy shit.

Jo

I being a union made Democrat, will be thankful he is on his last term, and begin counting down the days. Sorry to disappoint the so well put together Republicans.

I can't imagine any of these pygmies having a chance against the giant that is Trump.
The giant lying fraud con man scumbag who knew all he had to do was parrot your garbage propaganda aw, brainwash functional moron. Any one of the democratic candidates would be better for the country and the world than this stupid asshole. Everyone in the world knows it but you brainwashed idiots....

Uhhhh....No..

Bernie is not winning this time either. He didn't win last time and he's not winning this time.
Who said anything about him winning? anyone would be better than the orange scumbag. The GOP is a disaster and a disgrace long-running. Especially for people like you.

The giant lying fraud con man scumbag who knew all he had to do was parrot your garbage propaganda aw, brainwash functional moron. Any one of the democratic candidates would be better for the country and the world than this stupid asshole. Everyone in the world knows it but you brainwashed idiots....

Uhhhh....No..

Bernie is not winning this time either. He didn't win last time and he's not winning this time.
Who said anything about him winning? anyone would be better than the orange scumbag. The GOP is a disaster and a disgrace long-running. Especially for people like you.

Crazy Bernie's fans certainly think he can win. And Mr. Sanders does have the largest and most enthusiastic rallies on the Far Left. He is definitely someone who will have to be appeased as the Dem Party sorts out their convention and platform.

Bloomberg it's actually not a bad choice. He has good business acumen.... a stern foreign policy and and more common sense than all the rest of them put together....

Jo

Bloomberg is a chucklehead, IMHO, a modern day Dr. Raymond Cocteau. His attempted micromanagement of New Yorkers' coke consumption is symptomatic of this totalitarian doofus.

Although that being said, he would still be a more competent President than any other Dem in the field.

Jo

It wasn't just sodas. Look at the entire list of things he banned...

The Complete List of Everything Banned by Mayor Michael Bloomberg
* Overruled/appealed ban
** Suggested/voluntary ban
*** Proposed/pending ban

Uhhhh....No..

Sorry the GOP wrecked your little world....

Well, not really. :11:

Uhhhh....No..

Crazy Bernie's fans certainly think he can win. And Mr. Sanders does have the largest and most enthusiastic rallies on the Far Left. He is definitely someone who will have to be appeased as the Dem Party sorts out their convention and platform.

They only believe he can win because they're as nutty as he is. If the Democrat Party is going to survive as a legitimate political party, it will eventually have to cut the more radical left element and lunatic fringe among its party loose. The majority of Americans, even Democrats, aren't buying what they're trying to peddle them.

They can't seem to comprehend that.

Uhhhh....No..

out of all of these libs who complain about Trump, how many are willing to give up their tax savings, or new jobs, or increases in the stock portfolios that Trump is responsible for?

Uhhhh....No..

out of all of these libs who complain about Trump, how many are willing to give up their tax savings, or new jobs, or increases in the stock portfolios that Trump is responsible for?

None of them, I'd guess. I've only heard two or three out of the entire bunch on here, who accredited President Trump for increasing their personal wealth. But they also hated everything else about him.

Bloomberg is also a loser, despite his billions, he won't be able to buy his way into the Presidency.

I just saw his ad. Lol what a putz. Only in New York City would such a dork get elected to anything.
Good way to pick your candidates. Try looking at the policies they want and whether they're lying to you endlessly while robbing you blind, brainwashed functional moron.

Bloomberg is also a loser, despite his billions, he won't be able to buy his way into the Presidency.

I just saw his ad. Lol what a putz. Only in New York City would such a dork get elected to anything.
Good way to pick your candidates. Try looking at the policies they want and whether they're lying to you endlessly while robbing you blind, brainwashed functional moron.

Your candidates are endlessly lying to you, and want to rob you blind of not only your money, but your freedom.

Jo

Jo

Uhhhh....No..

yeah worst inequality and upward mobility and our history is just great, brainwashed functional moron. I'm fine I'm retired for crying out loud... 70% of people live paycheck-to-paycheck you're an idiot.

Your candidates are endlessly lying to you, and want to rob you blind of not only your money, but your freedom.
Yes journalists and law enforcement are like that, brainwashed functional moron. The entire world of intelligent people just make up fake statistics and tax rates. You're a total idiot.Fox News and Rush Limbaugh are the only people that agree with you in the entire world. LOL. So scary. How can you be so ignorant and misinformed....

Jo

Jo

Uhhhh....No..

yeah worst inequality and upward mobility and our history is just great, brainwashed functional moron. I'm fine I'm retired for crying out loud... 70% of people live paycheck-to-paycheck you're an idiot.

You see "worst inequality" because your hatred has blinded you. The truth is, we are seeing the lowest black and Hispanic unemployment in 30 years. It was also the broken dream of "upward mobility", that gave rise to President Trump.

Just ask all those working-class people whose IRA and 401k accounts are getting fatter by the day.

Jo

Jo

Uhhhh....No..

78% actually.

Forum List

Back