Let's be honest, there isn't one decent Democratic candidate for President, is there?

The polls say that Bernie Sanders could easily beat Trump.
I think Tulsi Gabbard could likely do it as well, since she is a vet and a medic as well, so has credibility.

I can't imagine any of these pygmies having a chance against the giant that is Trump.
The giant lying fraud con man scumbag who knew all he had to do was parrot your garbage propaganda aw, brainwash functional moron. Any one of the democratic candidates would be better for the country and the world than this stupid asshole. Everyone in the world knows it but you brainwashed idiots....

Uhhhh....No..

Bernie is not winning this time either. He didn't win last time and he's not winning this time.

Bernie did not get the nomination from the DNC, that does not at all mean he could not win against Trump, as polls say he could easily.
The DNC was just corrupt and used super delegates to shoot down Bernie.

Bloomberg is a fossil. The Democrats need a younger person to run for President.
Bloomberg would beat Trump... easily.

So would Biden
I will take that bet. Bloomberg can’t get any black votes, Biden can’t hang, he is a blithering idiot who won’t survive his sons escapades.
yes Biden is a blithering idiot whose son took advantage of his last name and Trump is a blithering idiot whose kids take advantage of their last name... difference is Biden is a good dude with a good heart and will bring us together instead of tearing us apart. The people will vote for that.

I can't imagine any of these pygmies having a chance against the giant that is Trump.
The giant lying fraud con man scumbag who knew all he had to do was parrot your garbage propaganda aw, brainwash functional moron. Any one of the democratic candidates would be better for the country and the world than this stupid asshole. Everyone in the world knows it but you brainwashed idiots....

Uhhhh....No..

Bernie is not winning this time either. He didn't win last time and he's not winning this time.

Bernie did not get the nomination from the DNC, that does not at all mean he could not win against Trump, as polls say he could easily.
The DNC was just corrupt and used super delegates to shoot down Bernie.

I have no idea where you're getting your information about poll showing Sanders could "easily" beat Trump. The only national presidential poll that was taken this month that matched Trump with Sanders, was the Emerson poll. All the other polls are a month old.

The Emerson poll did show Sanders with a one point lead, but I seriously doubt the integrity or accuracy of their data.

RealClearPolitics - National General Election Polls

Even Obama isn't stupid enough to think Sanders would make a good President...

Obama privately said he would speak up to stop Sanders

Bloomberg it's actually not a bad choice. He has good business acumen.... a stern foreign policy and and more common sense than all the rest of them put together....
He started too late though.

Jo

Bloomberg is a chucklehead, IMHO, a modern day Dr. Raymond Cocteau. His attempted micromanagement of New Yorkers' coke consumption is symptomatic of this totalitarian doofus.

Although that being said, he would still be a more competent President than any other Dem in the field.

Yeah the soda thing was some crazy shit.

Jo

Uhhhh....No..

Who said anything about him winning? anyone would be better than the orange scumbag. The GOP is a disaster and a disgrace long-running. Especially for people like you.

Sorry the GOP wrecked your little world....

Well, not really. :11:
yeah worst inequality and upward mobility and our history is just great, brainwashed functional moron. I'm fine I'm retired for crying out loud... 70% of people live paycheck-to-paycheck you're an idiot.

You see "worst inequality" because your hatred has blinded you. The truth is, we are seeing the lowest black and Hispanic unemployment in 30 years. It was also the broken dream of "upward mobility", that gave rise to President Trump.

Just ask all those working-class people whose IRA and 401k accounts are getting fatter by the day.
Most unequal ever and most living paycheck-to-paycheck ever, brainwashed functional moron. No matter how many $7 an hour crap GOP jobs there are.

Uhhhh....No..

Who said anything about him winning? anyone would be better than the orange scumbag. The GOP is a disaster and a disgrace long-running. Especially for people like you.

Crazy Bernie's fans certainly think he can win. And Mr. Sanders does have the largest and most enthusiastic rallies on the Far Left. He is definitely someone who will have to be appeased as the Dem Party sorts out their convention and platform.

They only believe he can win because they're as nutty as he is. If the Democrat Party is going to survive as a legitimate political party, it will eventually have to cut the more radical left element and lunatic fringe among its party loose. The majority of Americans, even Democrats, aren't buying what they're trying to peddle them.

They can't seem to comprehend that.
or maybe you brainwashed functional morons will wake up to the fact you're being screwed year after year by your hypocrite Heroes.

I support Harris. She’s highly qualified. But any DEM who gets the nomination has my vote.

F**k Kamala Harris

Damn, dude. I wouldn't f**k her with Bernie's dick and Lizzy Warren pushing on it.
:lmao:

I think Willie Brown is taking care of that business.

Not sure who Willie Brown is but I’m not surprised that the thread quickly devolved into creepy masturbation fantasies you girls have daily.

I support Harris. She’s highly qualified. But any DEM who gets the nomination has my vote.

F**k Kamala Harris

Damn, dude. I wouldn't f**k her with Bernie's dick and Lizzy Warren pushing on it.
:lmao:

I think Willie Brown is taking care of that business.

Not sure who Willie Brown is but I’m not surprised that the thread quickly devolved into creepy masturbation fantasies you girls have daily.
When a Repub is nominated for judge we know exactly what people like Kamala are. You seem to think that nasty fascist attitude won't ever get you.

Uhhhh....No..

Crazy Bernie's fans certainly think he can win. And Mr. Sanders does have the largest and most enthusiastic rallies on the Far Left. He is definitely someone who will have to be appeased as the Dem Party sorts out their convention and platform.

They only believe he can win because they're as nutty as he is. If the Democrat Party is going to survive as a legitimate political party, it will eventually have to cut the more radical left element and lunatic fringe among its party loose. The majority of Americans, even Democrats, aren't buying what they're trying to peddle them.

They can't seem to comprehend that.
or maybe you brainwashed functional morons will wake up to the fact you're being screwed year after year by your hypocrite Heroes.

Seems more like you you're the one getting screwed, hillbilly.

Enjoy your good screwing.

Bloomberg it's actually not a bad choice. He has good business acumen.... a stern foreign policy and and more common sense than all the rest of them put together....
He started too late though.

Jo

Bloomberg is a chucklehead, IMHO, a modern day Dr. Raymond Cocteau. His attempted micromanagement of New Yorkers' coke consumption is symptomatic of this totalitarian doofus.

Although that being said, he would still be a more competent President than any other Dem in the field.

Yeah the soda thing was some crazy shit.

Jo

It wasn't just sodas. Look at the entire list of things he banned...

The Complete List of Everything Banned by Mayor Michael Bloomberg
* Overruled/appealed ban
** Suggested/voluntary ban
*** Proposed/pending ban

WOW....um yeah.....with that list he aint going nowhere......thanks for sharing.

JO

Forum List

Back