And There Goes Rudy Under The Bus

g5000

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2011
Rudy the Hand Grenade said he's heard people say Trump will throw him under the bus. Then he said that would never happen.

Uh oh!

Trump Denies Giuliani Acted on His Behalf in Ukraine: ‘Rudy Has Other Clients’

Asked point-blank if Giuliani was acting on his behalf in trying to dig up dirt on former vice president Joe Biden—an issue now at the heart of an impeachment inquiry—Trump said, “No, I didn’t direct him, but he is a warrior, he is a warrior.”

When asked what Giuliani was doing in Ukraine, Trump deflected and told the ex-Fox anchor that he would “have to ask that to Rudy.”

Rudy’s a greedy money grubbing bastard. As such, he may have been trying to take money from Ukraine. You know? Just like Biden.

Last edited:
Let's go to the transcript:

The President: Good because I· heard you had a prosecutor who· was very·good and he was shut down and that's really unfair. A lot of people are talking about that, the way they shut your very good prosecutor down and you had some very bad people involved. Mr. Giuliani is a highly respected man. He was the mayor of New York City, a great mayor, and I would like him to call you. I will ask him to call you along with the Attorney General. Rudy very much knows what's happening and he is a very capable guy. If you could speak to him that would be great. The former ambassador from the United States, the woman, was bad news and the people she was dealing with in .the Ukraine .were bad news so I just want to let you know that. The other thing, There's a lot of talk about Biden's son, that Biden stopped the prosecution and a lot of people want to find out about that so whatever you can do with the Attorney General would be great. Biden went around bragging that he stopped the prosecution so if you ·can look into it ... It sounds horrible to me.

Rudy the Hand Grenade said he's heard people say Trump will throw him under the bus. Then he said that would never happen.

Uh oh!

Asked point-blank if Giuliani was acting on his behalf in trying to dig up dirt on former vice president Joe Biden—an issue now at the heart of an impeachment inquiry—Trump said, “No, I didn’t direct him, but he is a warrior, he is a warrior.”

When asked what Giuliani was doing in Ukraine, Trump deflected and told the ex-Fox anchor that he would “have to ask that to Rudy.”

From Trump's POV?

I am sure he is acting on behalf of the citizens of the United States.

It appears, he just doesn't understand how the process should work.

. . . I think he either failed that class, or is aware of the corruption in D.C.

No one will admit it is all a matter of POV.

The President: Good because I· heard you had a prosecutor who· was very·good and he was shut down and that's really unfair. A lot of people are talking about that, the way they shut your very good prosecutor down and you had some very bad people involved. Mr. Giuliani is a highly respected man. He was the mayor of New York City, a great mayor, and I would like him to call you. I will ask him to call you along with the Attorney General. Rudy very much knows what's happening and he is a very capable guy. If you could speak to him that would be great. The former ambassador from the United States, the woman, was bad news and the people she was dealing with in .the Ukraine .were bad news so I just want to let you know that. The other thing, There's a lot of talk about Biden's son, that Biden stopped the prosecution and a lot of people want to find out about that so whatever you can do with the Attorney General would be great. Biden went around bragging that he stopped the prosecution so if you ·can look into it ... It sounds horrible to me.

He is not worried about digging up dirt on Biden, he is worried about the corruption and the attempts to sink his presidential aspirations.

What about this don't you get?

:dunno:

Why do you refuse to see it from the president's POV?

Uh oh!

GString5000 sharing his fantasies again, when are you going to learn, you and your liberal cronies can not out the Trumpster!!!

He is not worried about digging up dirt on Biden, he is worried about the corruption and the attempts to sink his presidential aspirations.

I'll give you that. But his actions to accomplish it were criminal. NO Governor will stay Governor longer than a week if he uses criminal methods to look into potential criminal actions of another person. One is in Prison right now for attempting Quid Pro Quo. But it appears that the new McDonald V ruling may get him released. But he's politically finished regardless. he won't be reinstated as Governor. The Ex Governor merely inquired about setting up a quid pro quo. He didn't actually start the process.

Rod Blagojevich already tried to use the recent ruling to get his record expunged. The Higher courts did a field goal with his butt.

Rump is somewhere between the two cases. And both are political career enders even though one may get a repreival while the other won't. If there is any justice at all, (and it doesn't rely on Barr) then Rump will be removed from office even if no criminal charges are filed. If it gets to the Senate, look for Chief Roberts to make rulings in that direction.

Trump lied to O'Reilly. He directed Rudy, and now he's throwing Rudy under the bus. What about this don't you get?

I'll give you that. But his actions to accomplish it were criminal. NO Governor will stay Governor longer than a week if he uses criminal methods to look into potential criminal actions of another person. One is in Prison right now for attempting Quid Pro Quo. But it appears that the new McDonald V ruling may get him released. But he's politically finished regardless. he won't be reinstated as Governor. The Ex Governor merely inquired about setting up a quid pro quo. He didn't actually start the process.

Rod Blagojevich already tried to use the recent ruling to get his record expunged. The Higher courts did a field goal with his butt.

Rump is somewhere between the two cases. And both are political career enders even though one may get a repreival while the other won't. If there is any justice at all, (and it doesn't rely on Barr) then Rump will be removed from office even if no criminal charges are filed. If it gets to the Senate, look for Chief Roberts to make rulings in that direction.

I thought if it goes to the Senate, Roberts said he will recuse himself. For what reason I don't know.

I do see it from Trump's POV. He tried to rig the 2020 election because he was worried Biden could beat him.

I gave live statements from Gulliani......for 2 weeks ago..............he lays it all out there in an interview............

And why he was there. Daily Beast ...............yeah right........just another day and more TDS.

We'll see if the evidence Gulliani has goes to Graham and the witnesses he wants to testify are asked to come.

I don't think Graham will do it.............Graham is establishment...........and he isn't going to take down Biden.

I do see it from Trump's POV. He tried to rig the 2020 election because he was worried Biden could beat him.
Biden was never going to be the candidate.........he still will not be.

I gave live statements from Gulliani......for 2 weeks ago..............he lays it all out there in an interview............

And why he was there. Daily Beast ...............yeah right........just another day and more TDS.
Yes, as usual, when confronted with reality, you slam your hands over your eyes and ears and shout "FAKE NEWS!"

Here's a right wing rag saying the same thing:

Trump says he didn’t direct Rudy Giuliani to conduct investigations in Ukraine

I thought if it goes to the Senate, Roberts said he will recuse himself. For what reason I don't know.

They have had a war of words against each other............and that might be why......not to mention it would be and excuse to play HOT POTATO..........They don't want the attention of a Trial in the Senate.

It's funny how the pseudocons have memories like that of goldfish.

Now they are pretending they don't remember Joe Biden was way ahead in the polls above all other Democrats and Trump when Trump started his campaign to rig the 2020 election.

And now Trump is trying to pretend he never directed Rudy to help him rig the election.

Uh oh!

giphy (3).gif

Now all.the tRumplings will jump on the bandwagon.

They never liked Rudy, it's all Rudy's fault.

3ho8hm.jpg

Forum List

Back