Let’s assume Trump/Biden loses...How/why did he lose?

Should he lose( and it looks like his supporters even understand that) it’ll be because a lot of people realized what a horrendous mistake they made four years ago

If he loses, my suggestion would be get your money out of the market. That will come crashing down if Biden is announced as the winner.
The Market is already tanking..because of the inaction of Trump and McConnell

Should he lose( and it looks like his supporters even understand that) it’ll be because a lot of people realized what a horrendous mistake they made four years ago

If he loses, my suggestion would be get your money out of the market. That will come crashing down if Biden is announced as the winner.
Weird.....we just showed a GDP of 33% growth.
That's the highest jump since 1952.

Where did his campaign goof up? What didn’t they do? What should they have done differently?
Should he lose, it will be fun to visit this thread after all the data is in...We’ll know who’s opinion was most accurate.

Biden has little to do with this election. He just needed to put in a passable center-left performance.

This election is about a blowhard degenerate named Trump and the never ending circus that is his shameful presidency. It's all Trump, all the time, until the end.

No, it's going down because of the rash of new infections just like it is in Europe. Or besides a worldwide virus, is Trump responsible for Europe as well?

That certainly is a possibility, best you keep your $22.95 under your mattress.

Bullshit. He was playing politics.

He thought he could ignore the virus and it would go away

Is that what he did? Then why did he have daily press conferences including Drs Fauci and Birx among other medical authorities?

Those people were never briefed. They got their information from listening to Trump "playing it down"

Of course they were. In reference to Woodhead's interview with Trump, Dr. Fauci stated that all pertinent discussions about the virus between he and Trump were properly relayed to everybody. Would you like me to post the video of that interview?

Trump was told unless we took drastic action the causalities would exceed 2.1 million.

What did he balance that against?

And yet we have just a little over 10% of that now. But I certainly don't expect you to give him any credit for that.

Which is strange, since it took shutting down the economy in order to do that. And then you complain about shutting down the economy, while reveling in the cut in fatalities.

Which is strange, since it took shutting down the economy in order to do that. And then you complain about shutting down the economy, while reveling in the cut in fatalities.

There were some state shutdowns but never a national shutdown. PA got sued in court over theirs, and a federal judge ruled their shutdown was a violation of the Constitution. Now Commie Cuomo is requiring all people entering their state have a Covid test. I await the lawsuit on that as well.

Bullshit. He was playing politics.

He thought he could ignore the virus and it would go away

Is that what he did? Then why did he have daily press conferences including Drs Fauci and Birx among other medical authorities?

Trump remembered his January 28th briefing, and the estimations of 2.1 million deaths, and for a couple of months, actually did something. Then like a washed up heavyweight fighter, Trump tired after the 3rd round, and sat out the rest of the fight.

Those people were never briefed. They got their information from listening to Trump "playing it down"

Of course they were. In reference to Woodhead's interview with Trump, Dr. Fauci stated that all pertinent discussions about the virus between he and Trump were properly relayed to everybody. Would you like me to post the video of that interview?
Trump was briefed. Trump lied to Fauci. Just like Trump lied to the american people. Trump played down what he told Woodward, saying a completely different story publicly, including not telling Fauci and Birx the truth.

There were some state shutdowns but never a national shutdown.

Which like fighting half a fire, which explains the resurgence in cases. If you put out the fire in half the building, but don't put on the embers in the other half of the building, you get just what we're seeing now. The fire erupting again.

Forum List

Back