Let us break down what trump just said

Jitss617

Diamond Member
Jan 2, 2019
President Trump Address on Mass Shootings | C-SPAN.org

But I’m hoping there is some trump geniuses in there..
but cultural change is hard? Lol yes it should be for the foreigners.

Persecuted free-speech personal views different point of views should not be prosecuted.

I hope he is using this language to go after left wing media, and domestic terrorist democrats.

I will not stop taking about my experience of growing up with illiterate foreigners and effect it had on my community.

TopBuzz headline alert just popped up
"Trump Blames Everything Except Guns and Himself"

As it should be

Contrary to popular belief, there IS still such a thing as personal responsibility

• Banned

As it should be

Contrary to popular belief, there IS still such a thing as personal responsibility
Good point.. maybe this was a let them hear what they want speech... but if you are going to persecuted Americans that believe in American culture , assimilation, English only, and merit based immigration then this country is gone.

Trump, much like his fiscal policy, has shown some liberal colors here.

He basically bowed down to the democrat's war on speech and agreed to persecute those who hold opinions that are unpopular.

We all can condemn hate speech, bigotry, and liberalism. That does not mean we root it out by prosecuting free thought, no matter how much we revile it.

He basically bowed down to the democrat's war on speech and agreed to persecute those who hold opinions that are unpopular.

We all can condemn hate speech, bigotry, and liberalism. That does not mean we root it out by prosecuting free thought, no matter how much we revile it.

In fact, people with "bad" ideas should be allowed to freely voice said ideas, so we know who the nutters are.

As it should be

No its the rifle and the magazine which both shooters had and ability to mow a lot of people down a several seconds. Think of the cops apprehending someone with a military assault weapon.

I didn't get the impression he was talking about free thought though. I think the planning stages....which has always been, shall we say, "Flagable"

• Banned

As it should be

No its the rifle and the magazine which both shooters had and ability to mow a lot of people down a several seconds. Think of the cops apprehending someone with a military assault weapon.
A magazine shot someone now? Lol I think we have some who needs some serious mental health counseling haha

• Banned

I didn't get the impression he was talking about free thought though. I think the planning stages....which has always been, shall we say, "Flagable"
But who judges what’s flagable? We are getting in deep water

I received the impression that he was going to go after and silence people who others deem as 'hate speech'. Regardless, hate speech should never be silenced, only ridiculed.

We either believe in free speech for the vilest among us, or we don't believe in it at all.

As it should be

A magazine shot someone now? Lol I think we have some who needs some serious mental health counseling haha

A assault military weapon and a large magazine, and you know what I said. Let me repeat it.

As it should be

A assault military weapon and a large magazine, and you know what I said. Let me repeat it.

Obamacare..........they spoke so technical and with every word polished to the hilt. We know Obamacare....oh we know it well.

As it should be

So a PERSON shot people not the gun?

As it should be

Do you not understand the difference between a pistol and an assault weapon.

No its the rifle and the magazine which both shooters had and ability to mow a lot of people down a several seconds. Think of the cops apprehending someone with a military assault weapon

As it should be

No its the rifle and the magazine which both shooters had and ability to mow a lot of people down a several seconds. Think of the cops apprehending someone with a military assault weapon
Do you have a video of a gun that assaulted some one? I’d love to see it

Only stupid people do not understand what I said.

Persecuted free-speech personal views different point of views should not be prosecuted.

I hope he is using this language to go after left wing media, and domestic terrorist democrats.

I will not stop taking about my experience of growing up with illiterate foreigners and effect it had on my community.
I like what he had to say. It's a start. I'm 100% behind him.

Only stupid people do not understand what I said.
I’m stupid but you think a tool jumps up and assaults people lol

Good get ready for jail 90% of dail gun violence happens in towns run by democrats

It won't matter tomorrow after RW media and the tea party tell him what they demand.

Forum List

Back