Let me tell you a story

Feeding Crows

Gold Member
Jun 12, 2021
I don't believe in the paranormal. I do believe in aliens. But my story has nothing to do with aliens. And it was witnessed by all my family members.

So they were hanging out at my sister's house, and they saw a figure up the stairs....

My mom saw it first, and then everyone saw it. It was mom and dad, and my sister and her husband, and her husband's sister.

I wasn't there. Of course...

But they all saw it.

I don't believe in that stuff, but how do I deny my family saying this to me?

So that got me to thinking about a lot of stuff.

Why a woman, why a white dress, and why disappear?

They are all very religious, and not doing drugs or alcohol. I think they conjured that apparition...

They're not that religious, that they're talking about religion. They're talking about whatever. My parents were in their 80's at that point, and my sister and her husband would be in their 50's, so they're not popping pills. lol!

And this isn't the only time... It has happened multiple times. With more witnesses.

Of course, I'm never there...

But I have to believe them at some point. So I have a theory going.

I think things can be conjured, to become a reality in someone else's eyes. Is the conjuring done by one person, or multiple people thinking about the same thing at the same time? I dunno...

I'd love to try.

But there's another explanation that I think about...

Why aren't they nekkid, or dressed in futuristic clothing? Why always old clothes? How can clothes translate into the netherlands?

There's only one way. They are people, that lived there before, that are dreaming and projecting their image into the future. And those images are being viewed in the present day. And we call them "ghosts", when they're really alive and acting out their dream in the past.

That's why "ghosts" behave so strangely. Like people in a dream. There's no sense, or rhyme or reason. And they love to do repetitive stuff in a short time span. Just like a dream being projected to someone in the future.

Now, I don't know about poltergeists, and ghosts than can move stuff around. My family has never seen anything like that. So I can't comment on it. They just see apparitions that move and disappear.

That's why "ghosts" behave so strangely. Like people in a dream. There's no sense, or rhyme or reason. And they love to do repetitive stuff in a short time span. Just like a dream being projected to someone in the future.
My father died when I was 16. I remember walking into the living room several months or so later on my way to the kitchen. I seen my father sitting in his favorite chair smoking a cigarette as usual but thought nothing of it until I was in the kitchen. When I went back to the living room and looked at the chair in the living room he was gone.

My father died when I was 16. I remember walking into the living room several months or so later on my way to the kitchen. I seen my father sitting in his favorite chair smoking a cigarette as usual but thought nothing of it until I was in the kitchen. When I went back to the living room and looked at the chair in the living room he was gone.
That's an awesome experience! What did you think of it at the time?

I think people can project themselves into the future, while dreaming, to be viewed in the present.

That's an awesome experience! What did you think of it at the time?
Well I was 16 or 17 at the time I witnessed my dad and it seemed so realistic that I still remember it today like it just happened and I am now 75. I remember he had a flannel shirt on and was reading a magazine, probably the Saturday Evening Post.

But there has to be a reason why future people can't project themselves into the past.

Unless, that's the explanation for the UFO's we now acknowledge are real. We're calling future people, "aliens". And past people "ghosts".

Forum List

Back