Lesbian YouTuber Comes Out

CarlinAnnArbor

Diamond Member
Aug 15, 2016
Out of the Democrat Party and Leftism.

She says they're just too "queer" for her. She has a large subscriber base.

Watch the video IF YOU WANT. She represents THEN OF THOUSANDS fed up with the modern left. Then read the comments. Shes not alone.

The Democrats are self-destructing, and those caught up in the cult are oblivious

Watch the video IF YOU WANT. She represents THEN OF THOUSANDS fed up with the modern left. Then read the comments. Shes not alone.

The Democrats are self-destructing, and those caught up in the cult are oblivious
I've seen a number of her videos. She gets it and she is a Second Amendment fan now and she's tired
of being bullied by trans activist within the gay community. Annabella Sciorra...she gets it.

I admire her independence and ability to break the mental chains that democrats use to keep
their people in line. Hopefully she will influence others to leave the soy plantation.

I've seen a number of her videos. She gets it and she is a Second Amendment fan now and she's tired
of being bullied by trans activist within the gay community. Annabella Sciorra...she gets it.

I admire her independence and ability to break the mental chains that democrats use to keep
their people in line. Hopefully she will influence others to leave the soy plantation.
A LOT of "communities" typically of the Democrat base are tired., embarrassed and ashamed of what the left has become.

And as they drift further down the slippery slope they cant even see it. In their minds they think it is the right that is moving further to the right.

I wish that were so, but unfortunately, BOTH have moved to the left. But only the left is moving at 80 mph

Steers...and queers...I don't see any horns on her so that kinda narrows it down. :)
I'm sorry, how is this self-destructing? Oh yeah, just another a-hole on YouTube that right wingers point to reinforce their narratives....Bored.

Different women are more or less comfortable in different situations with other women, depending on the degree of intimacy or closeness implied by any particular term as used in some particular social situation or another. Some female-female couples are "just friends" and sometimes the baby showers and wedding showers and bachelorette parties make other women uncomfortable.

Steers...and queers...I don't see any horns on her so that kinda narrows it down. :)
I'm sorry, how is this self-destructing? Oh yeah, just another a-hole on YouTube that right wingers point to reinforce their narratives....Bored.

You are why people are leaving your party. Dont worry, everybody else gets it

Do you know how to view the video on youtube? If you do, read the comments. She has 675k subscribers. Not one negative. They all tell similar stories.

Funny that you align yourself more with the freaks shes distancing herself from.

I dont accept the "lifestyle," but I recognize honest people and appreciate baby steps

Last edited:

Forum List

Back