A Likelihood Of What Happens After Trump Wins. Who Is More Likely To Get Shot. You, Or A Thug/Rioter?

LeeOnLido

Gold Member
Jul 1, 2018
right? assuming all goes well for The Donald, we may just move on to the "Go Ahead,Make My Day" phase of the Democrat Riots. After the election, we would of had enough of the rioting to the extent where sooner or later, the bullets will start heading in their direction. Who knows, heading into December, we just may be counting in the same manner as we have been counting what has been going on in Chicago for years.

Neither

You are more likely to die of COVID if Trump is re-elected

right? assuming all goes well for The Donald, we may just move on to the "Go Ahead,Make My Day" phase of the Democrat Riots. After the election, we would of had enough of the rioting to the extent where sooner or later, the bullets will start heading in their direction. Who knows, heading into December, we just may be counting in the same manner as we have been counting what has been going on in Chicago for years.

Freedom fighters of all times and walks of life had to put aside the thought of being shot to stand for what is right. And we have the U.S. Constitution as a result of that way of thinking.

1.0.jpg

eventually, we will hear stories of home owners who had no choice but to shoot when confronted/life in danger in their front lawn.

i wonder if these thugs are aware that pretty much all americans have guns

Forum List

Back