Lesbian Wedding Blues

I did read it

I did not see anything about them attending or not. Just that they were required by law to rent to the couple but that they disapprove of the union.

It is none of their business

If it is a mixed race couple, mixed religion, couple with children outside of marriage……I don’t care what your religion says
Keep your mouth shut
Kind of how if you get the venue you want you should keep your mouth shut unlike these whinny ass lesbians. Who cares what they think either have your wedding at the venue you wanted or go someplace else. They just wanted some attention to claim they were being discriminated against even though they were not

Jesus was born in a barn
So? By the way, I don't think you are right on this.

The Popular Assumption: In a Barn
If you look at any manger scene or contemporary nativity sets, this is the popular image presented. Understandably, the reasoning goes like this: Jesus was placed in a manger, which was a feeding trough for livestock, so he must’ve been born in the barn with the animals. This is where farmers today keep their animals, but people in the Ancient Near East (including Israel) simply didn’t do this. This theory is a product of contemporary Western life and is fairly easy to dismiss.

Kind of how if you get the venue you want you should keep your mouth shut unlike these whinny ass lesbians. Who cares what they think either have your wedding at the venue you wanted or go someplace else. They just wanted some attention to claim they were being discriminated against even though they were not
People never learn….what you post on the internet, texts, emails lives forever

You don’t want your views spread around…don’t post them

People never learn….what you post on the internet, texts, emails lives forever

You don’t want your views spread around…don’t post them
The property owners are fine in their beliefs. They only ones with a problem were the lesbians who got exactly what they wanted and bitched about it.

The property owners are fine in their beliefs. They only ones with a problem were the lesbians who got exactly what they wanted and bitched about it.

They are free to have their own beliefs
They are free to openly State them
They are also free to be judged for them

If you own a business ….you are best to keep them to yourself

They are free to have their own beliefs
They are free to openly State them
They are also free to be judged for them

If you own a business ….you are best to keep them to yourself
They did Nothing wrong. If the lesbians would prefer to hold their event someplace else more power to them another party will be booked in its place. No one is forcing them to or preventing them from using the venue. The lesbians just want to whine and bitch, they must be miserable people to be upset about getting what they wanted

They did Nothing wrong. If the lesbians would prefer to hold their event someplace else more power to them another party will be booked in its place. No one is forcing them to or preventing them from using the venue. The lesbians just want to whine and bitch, they must be miserable people to be upset about getting what they wanted

They did nothing wrong
They can say they don’t like Lesbian Weddings if they want
I can say I think you wife is fat and you should get a better looking bride.

A business should avoid commenting on either
Even if that is what they believe

They did nothing wrong
They can say they don’t like Lesbian Weddings if they want
I can say I think you wife is fat and you should get a better looking bride.

A business should avoid commenting on either
Even if that is what they believe
Just to be clear by your logic you also then would oppose all the businesses, that should avoid commenting, when they voice their opinions of support in June.

I would suggest business not openly criticizing their customers
This business will be fine. The lesbians need to learn to be comfortable with themselves and not look to be offended by anything and everything. The sun will rise tomorrow not everyone will approve of the choices you make in life. Those are just the facts of life

This business will be fine. The lesbians need to learn to be comfortable with themselves and not look to be offended by anything and everything. The sun will rise tomorrow not everyone will approve of the choices you make in life. Those are just the facts of life

They are learning not to just…..Let things go
Homosexuals have been doing that for generations

They are learning not to just…..Let things go
Homosexuals have been doing that for generations
There is nothing for them to let go it’s all imaginary nonsense they made up to fulfill their desire to be the victim of something

If people want to be happy, and they are not hurting anyone else, let them be happy. Why is this an issue?

Do something with the brunette's hair and send her to me for reeducation......I think I could at least turn her Bi.

After that and she finds herself a younger man she can rent out my hunting/fishing/range property along the beautiful Shenandoah River.....I've hosted a couple family weddings there.

They will have to put in the work decorating the pavillion (it has a new roof/siding now), cleaning off the dance/RV slab, and digging-out the 4' X 8' BBQ pit. I'll provide/cook the pig.

Hell, rent a RV, park it on the concrete slab, and they can honeymoon right there. ;)

View attachment 886992
RV/dance slab. :abgg2q.jpg:
And everyone gets to fling bisquits at their stupid heads
And not the good soft biscuits either. The failed hard biscuits that will peel skin off the roof of your mouth and break windows!

Forum List

Back