Lesbian Wedding Blues

This poor traumatized couple. They imagined the perfect wedding at the perfect barn. Then found that the religious owners were happy to rent the venue but their religion prevented them from attending or participating. The couple is crushed and in tears.

If they sued, I cannot imagine on what basis. They are getting the venue that they want.
How selfish to use your perversion to mock someone's conviction.

One seldom sees better illustration of the "snowflake" phenomenon. The one person cried herself to sleep...can you imagine? She was apparently living under the illusion that EVERYONE supports her irregular life choices, and is traumatized by having to confront another reality.

Do you suppose there are any inter-racial couples who are simply unaware that many people "frown on" that choice? I rather doubt it. Hell, there were people in my family who were appalled that I was marrying an Eye-Talian. And yet I was able to live with it.

Taking offense has replaced talking about baseball as the National Pastime.

This poor traumatized couple. They imagined the perfect wedding at the perfect barn. Then found that the religious owners were happy to rent the venue but their religion prevented them from attending or participating. The couple is crushed and in tears.

If they sued, I cannot imagine on what basis. They are getting the venue that they want.

RW.....what's wrong with YOU? :rolleyes-41:

Alphabetically or in order of annoyance?

This might be the solution to the whole issue of gay offense.

I will bake you the most elaborate cake you can think of. But you are disgusting pigs.

I will provide award winning flower arrangements for your wedding. But you are disgusting pigs. Your receipt will reflect that.

I will photograph your wedding but you are disgusting pigs And I will keep that in mind.

In each case the couple got exactly what they paid for and have no complaint.

This might be the solution to the whole issue of gay offense.

I will bake you the most elaborate cake you can think of. But you are disgusting pigs.

I will provide award winning flower arrangements for your wedding. But you are disgusting pigs. Your receipt will reflect that.

I will photograph your wedding but you are disgusting pigs And I will keep that in mind.

In each case the couple got exactly what they paid for and have no complaint.

Well I don't think that they are disgusting pigs, but at the same time homosexuality is against the Bible. That's the truth and they don't want to hear it and then they wonder why people who love the Lord don't want to attend their rainbow wedding and celebrate their sin.

Well I don't think that they are disgusting pigs, but at the same time homosexuality is against the Bible. That's the truth and they don't want to hear it and then they wonder why people who love the Lord don't want to attend their rainbow wedding and celebrate their sin.
The difference is, the refusal to attend the wedding is by total strangers.

I don’t see the issue. Seems they just want a little attention, maybe hope a go fund me account will be set up to milk a few people out of a few dollars. They are literally upset they are getting the venue they wanted, this would be a red flag that there are obvious mental health issues with this couple

Yeah, they are being a bit of a drama queen. It isn't as if the barn owners were related to them.

Are they going to go through life expecting everyone to agree with them? Heck, even if they were a straight couple, there would be someone out there who wouldn't like them or their lifestyle.

Heck, they are lesbians living in Kansas. What the fuck did they expect from the hicks down there. This isn't NYC.

They should have gotten married in that "beautiful barn" and moved on with their lives. Americans are getting to be whiny kids nowadays.

You lose an election - go trash Congress. You want to get married in a beautiful venue but the owner looks at you sideways - start whining. Gad almighty.

Last edited:
FFS........

Just go to a different venue.
Dear Lord.
There are 100's of Choices.
You thought this place was "perfect" and obviously it wasn't, so accept it and MOVE ON.

Yeah, because they're (the lesbian couple) pushing an agenda. That's the only reason why they're so upset about this.
And same thing with the Barn Owners. Pushing their agenda.
Dear Lord.

How would YOU react if YOU Road Runner had a venue you choose for your future wedding, tell you, I'm sorry, we just can't serve 'disabled people' or 'mentally challenged' people like yourself.

And same thing with the Barn Owners. Pushing their agenda.
Dear Lord.

How would YOU react if YOU Road Runner had a venue you choose for your future wedding, tell you, I'm sorry, we just can't serve 'disabled people' or 'mentally challenged' people like yourself.
But the barn owners are not say the lesbians can’t be served. It’s not the same

But the barn owners are not say the lesbians can’t be served. It’s not the same
Without telling me to read it again, why don't you tell me what the barn owners were saying.

My Opinion.............. Cake Makers, Barn Weddings, Restaurant Owners....etc. ...should all be able to tell their potential clients....
sorry, we just don't want to serve you.

Find a different partner to do business with......Dear Lord.

Burn the barn..

Without telling me to read it again, why don't you tell me what the barn owners were saying.

My Opinion.............. Cake Makers, Barn Weddings, Restaurant Owners....etc. ...should all be able to tell their potential clients....

Did you scream foul when the restaurant booted Sarah Sanders and her family out because she was the White House press secretary under Trump?

Then you formed that opinion not based on any facts of this case. The owners are saying we do agree with your choice or lifestyle but we are 100% willing to provide our location for you to use.
The lesbians are literally upset they are getting to use the venue they want. They are just looking for something to be offended about, they seem like the kind of people who are not happy unless they can be the victim of even imagined slights.

Forum List

Back