Legalizing Drugs Eliminates The Black Market

I have bought their over hyped finely manicured weed and it's no better than my Shaggy and Scoopy homegrown.

I much prefer my organic home grown to anything I buy. I grew some Super Lemon Haze a couple of years ago that I still miss. I didn't grow last year because of my knee replacement, but I'm shopping for some seeds now.

If they want to really make grass accessible, they should just sell it at the local Sheetz or Walmart, and stock it in the cookies and snack aisle.

The idea of only allowing marijuana to be pushed in special "dispensaries" is a real turn off

No big corporations!!!!! Local growers and dispensaries only. Give the money to local farmers and sellers. I don't shop at Walmart or any big chain store if there is a locally owned alternative available.

The staff in my local dispensary knows their products and what to recommend. They buy from local growers. My money goes back into the community, not to enrich the Walton family.

Legalizing drugs is retarded
Whereas locking taxpaying citizens in jail for simply using non government (non taxed iow) approved recreational substances is what?

Exponentially more people die each year because of the recreational drugs that are legal than the non approved ones.

it eliminates the "over" black market, that occurs when something is banned or very very rare.

What government has done is create an "under" black market, that provides goods for lower than the regulated price.

Just like they have done for everything from tamales to babysitters to landscaping to hair styling to room rentals.

Just like they have done for everything from tamales to babysitters to landscaping to hair styling to room rentals.

Don't forget the example of NYC"s Off track betting for horse racing. Only the government could go out of business as a bookie.

Not. I always hear lefties say we need to legalize drugs to eliminate the black market. But, apparently, they are wrong about that. Who would have ever guessed?

Of course they're wrong. The black market has a vast network already in place, and no one wants to pay taxes on top of the cost of their drugs. Legalization only provides more cover for the black market. I know, I live in Oregon.

Don't forget the example of NYC"s Off track betting for horse racing. Only the government could go out of business as a bookie.
Or running a brothel.

Of course...the only difference between a state lottery and a numbers racket is that Guido probably gave better odds and didn't tax the winnings.

Or running a brothel.

Of course...the only difference between a state lottery and a numbers racket is that Guido probably gave better odds and didn't tax the winnings.

100% better odds, and you didn't have to report it on your taxes :)

Of course they made their real money on the small amount of true gambling degenerates by loaning them the money (at street rates) so they can lose it.

I much prefer my organic home grown to anything I buy. I grew some Super Lemon Haze a couple of years ago that I still miss. I didn't grow last year because of my knee replacement, but I'm shopping for some seeds now.

No big corporations!!!!! Local growers and dispensaries only. Give the money to local farmers and sellers. I don't shop at Walmart or any big chain store if there is a locally owned alternative available.

The staff in my local dispensary knows their products and what to recommend. They buy from local growers. My money goes back into the community, not to enrich the Walton family.

You can shop where you want.

But there are many of those among us that want to save money and live better. And that's when buying almost anything. A big corporation and major distributor option should be made available for those of us with a different idea and want to enjoy the economies of mass merchandising.

Whereas locking taxpaying citizens in jail for simply using non government (non taxed iow) approved recreational substances is what?

Exponentially more people die each year because of the recreational drugs that are legal than the non approved ones.

Drugs are retarded. Druggies are even more retarded. This is one reason they shouldn't be legalized. Think about what you said about how so many die because of the drugs that are legal. That in itself is reason enough.

You never see a hard drug user who doesn't smoke pot.

If all the drug users were decent, hard working citizens who never broke the law. Who only used when they were relaxing at home, and not going out in public, that would be one thing. But these tickturds are killing people, raping people, robbing people and all sorts of crimes because of the drugs.

1706814061778.png

1706814083206.png

Last edited:
Not. I always hear lefties say we need to legalize drugs to eliminate the black market. But, apparently, they are wrong about that. Who would have ever guessed?

They grow it in a legal state where they wont get in trouble, then mules ship it to states where its illegal. Im in South Carolina and most of the weed here comes from California.

Drugs are retarded. Druggies are even more retarded. This is one reason they shouldn't be legalized. Think about what you said about how so many die because of the drugs that are legal. That in itself is reason enough.

You never see a hard drug user who doesn't smoke pot.

If all the drug users were decent, hard working citizens who never broke the law. Who only used when they were relaxing at home, and not going out in public, that would be one thing. But these tickturds are killing people, raping people, robbing people and all sorts of crimes because of the drugs.

View attachment 896201

View attachment 896202
Spare me the Nanny State Propaganda I've heard since 60's.

The effects of the black market are worse for society than the effects of the Drugs. It's why fentanyl use is so deadly right now. The underground labs can't get the precise dosing correct.

Spare me the Nanny State Propaganda I've heard since 60's.

The effects of the black market are worse for society than the effects of the Drugs. It's why fentanyl use is so deadly right now. The underground labs can't get the precise dosing correct.

Illegal fentanyl wouldn't be deadly if the retards were using it.

Why do you care if druggie's OD or not?

THIS is NOT propaganda. It's an actual photo of a real live retard, who went from being a decent looking woman, to a crack whore.
Why? Because she's a druggy retard, who doesn't give a shit about what you think.
1706818894641.png

.it isnt true here in vegas.....the place i go to gets all their stuff from a huge grow just outside the city...and its regulated just like they do alcohol,tobacco and vice....

Yes, cuz criminals would never think of finding clean people to front for them.

THIS is NOT propaganda. It's an actual photo of a real live retard, who went from being a decent looking woman, to a crack whore.
Why? Because she's a druggy retard, who doesn't give a shit about what you think.
View attachment 896238

If it weren't for junkie prostitutes a lot of these clowns would never get laid. That's the main reason they fear a real war on drugs.

View attachment 896238
Legal fentanyl is not deadly.

It's called a heart tin man.

People are responsible for what the do and become. Maybe if cocaine was reasonably priced she wouldn't have had to become a whore. But for the record, freebase should come with several warnings.

Forum List

Back