Legal Weed Has Led to Teen Abuse

It absolutely has killed people, particularly teens who dont drink often enough to know when to stop. I wont even get into the drunk driving death statistics.

I agree, drunk driving is no dam good. But that doesn't mean the driving while stoned is.

The brothers showed us a film in high school about drunk driving. It showed some fellow sitting around getting shit faced, and getting into his car. Speeds up swerving in traffic, plows right into a brick wall and kills himself.

Anywho, the film continues, and they take the body into the coroner's office and give the dude an autopsy. They cut out his brain, and it looks just like an overdone meatloaf.

In comparison, they showed a healthy brain of someone who wasn't a big drinker, and the brain was obviously healthy and pinkish especially in contrast to the meat loaf brain.

You're brothers were out in left field go find an alcoholic brain vs a marijuana brain.
There is a pot addict and alcoholic in my household. She does both at once
by you saying that, all that shit you have said about people who do drugs goes right out the window....
What you you think her pickled brain looks like?

Probably doesn't look pickled at all. Booze makes the brain look like a meatloaf, grass fries it. Probably looks like fried meatloaf.

I want it all deregulated and the choice should be up to the indivual.

As it turns out the consequences are so dire that the whole of society needs must accommodate the addicts. No one would deny that the homeless problem is exacerbated by drug use. Stop caring for them. No more feeding or needle program. Stop distributing narcan and naloxone. Stop requiring that all police must carry it.

Start a few consequences.

Wow,
Who’d of thunk it. Weed was about 7% THC when your mom used it, and it’s about 24% for dubage, and close to 100% for dabs these days. Only gonna get better from here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
100%?....can you prove that butch?....were i am at you cant get 30% ......26% is the highest i have seen....

The high percent dabs are not available at the usual dispensary. It’s essentially black market. The THC is extracted by chemical means, and also using ether. It’s a dangerous process, and houses have blown up. Teens are experts. Check out YouTube, and you will find more information than you want. People love to make videos. I don’t see the high percent THC as doing anyone any favors, IMHO.

are you talking about that stuff that looks like its crystal?....

Yes. That is crystal. It goes for about $300 + a gram, and is the equivalent to about 700 grams at close to [emoji817] % THC. Dabs can come close to the THC levels, but not potency. Dabs is also resin, where that is crystal. It’s funny to watch young burners torch up their dabs, and appear to barf a lung up. The crystal is made with chemical and gas extraction. It’s as volatile as a meth lab, if something goes wrong. What’s left of the place it’s cooked, looks like a natural gas explosion. It destroys everything.

It absolutely has killed people, particularly teens who dont drink often enough to know when to stop. I wont even get into the drunk driving death statistics.

I agree, drunk driving is no dam good. But that doesn't mean the driving while stoned is.

The brothers showed us a film in high school about drunk driving. It showed some fellow sitting around getting shit faced, and getting into his car. Speeds up swerving in traffic, plows right into a brick wall and kills himself.

Anywho, the film continues, and they take the body into the coroner's office and give the dude an autopsy. They cut out his brain, and it looks just like an overdone meatloaf.

In comparison, they showed a healthy brain of someone who wasn't a big drinker, and the brain was obviously healthy and pinkish especially in contrast to the meat loaf brain.

You're brothers were out in left field go find an alcoholic brain vs a marijuana brain.
There is a pot addict and alcoholic in my household. She does both at once
by you saying that, all that shit you have said about people who do drugs goes right out the window....
What you you think her pickled brain looks like?
thats not what i saying was it?...

Wow,
Who’d of thunk it. Weed was about 7% THC when your mom used it, and it’s about 24% for dubage, and close to 100% for dabs these days. Only gonna get better from here.

100%?....can you prove that butch?....were i am at you cant get 30% ......26% is the highest i have seen....

The high percent dabs are not available at the usual dispensary. It’s essentially black market. The THC is extracted by chemical means, and also using ether. It’s a dangerous process, and houses have blown up. Teens are experts. Check out YouTube, and you will find more information than you want. People love to make videos. I don’t see the high percent THC as doing anyone any favors, IMHO.

Yes. That is crystal. It goes for about $300 + a gram, and is the equivalent to about 700 grams at close to [emoji817] % THC. Dabs can come close to the THC levels, but not potency. Dabs is also resin, where that is crystal. It’s funny to watch young burners torch up their dabs, and appear to barf a lung up. The crystal is made with chemical and gas extraction. It’s as volatile as a meth lab, if something goes wrong. What’s left of the place it’s cooked, looks like a natural gas explosion. It destroys everything.

well if someone wants to kill themselves....

Wow,

well if someone wants to kill themselves....

I’m not completely accurate in what I said, but close:

Wow,

Is this a new technology? I remember as a teen, public service announcements by a local radio station advising the any "THC" that might be offered was actually PCP.

Wow,

Is this a new technology? I remember as a teen, public service announcements by a local radio station advising the any "THC" that might be offered was actually PCP.

No. It is a completely new technology, and goes to show that any substance can be made dangerous, IMHO.

The State of Oregon recently sent a very young looking 21-year-old and a third of the pot shops sold without looking at her ID ... kids just need to stand in front of a liquor store and ask people walking in to buy for them ... 10 minutes tops ...

Where's the link proving that?

Took me seven seconds to find this ... Oregon Cannabis Stores Get Failing Grade on Latest ID Test ... you're welcome ...

And liquor stores don't? Do parents of these teens lock up their liquor, opiods, benzo's and anti depressants? Do parents of these kids at a young age put them on Ritalin or other adhd, add drugs so they don't have to deal with a normal kid? I don't know what the fuck anyone's point is illicit use of alcohol and drugs and some with the help of their parents has been going on for centuries. Get a fucking life and stay out of mine and other's business.

And liquor stores don't? Do parents of these teens lock up their liquor, opiods, benzo's and anti depressants? Do parents of these kids at a young age put them on Ritalin or other adhd, add drugs so they don't have to deal with a normal kid? I don't know what the fuck anyone's point is illicit use of alcohol and drugs and some with the help of their parents has been going on for centuries. Get a fucking life and stay out of mine and other's business.

Oregon has always been serious about under-aged drinking ... keep in mind we only have state-owned liquor stores; liquor, mixers and cigarettes are the only things they can sell, not even beer or wine ... U21's can't enter at all ... this has been the case since the end of prohibition, and folks running these liquor stores tend to be older and more conservative, and the state is the only entity that can buy wholesale and import liquor into the state ...

Dispensaries have a different history, and were organized more along the lines of pharmacies ... essentially they were drafted into service as the "state-owned" part of retail sales ... and here we find a much young group of managers, more liberal, and frankly a grey market operation (recreational marijuana is still a felony under Federal Law) ... so there's still some issues to be worked out, we still need time to entrench keeping the U21's out ... not to mention we have extensive production, processing and wholesale distribution networks to regulate as well ...

I left my dope out so my kids could help themselves ... rebellious brats refused, to this day none of them use drugs of any kind ... makes me feel empty inside to see my children live my parents' lifestyle ... fuckin' Eisenhower Republicans the whole lot of them ...

Who could Have possibly foreseen this?
Explains the schizophrenic behavior of younger people.

Legal marijuana has led to increased use, risk for abuse among teens
Meanwhile, alcohol use (which is far more dangerous) has lowered among teens. Weed is a wonderful thing indeed!

I don't think alcohol is more dangerous at all, in spite of what liberal neoprohibitionists might say.

Having an occasional adult beverage never killed anyone.
LOL

Who could Have possibly foreseen this?
Explains the schizophrenic behavior of younger people.

Legal marijuana has led to increased use, risk for abuse among teens
Meanwhile, alcohol use (which is far more dangerous) has lowered among teens. Weed is a wonderful thing indeed!

I don't think alcohol is more dangerous at all, in spite of what liberal neoprohibitionists might say.

Having an occasional adult beverage never killed anyone.
LOL

You can laugh but its true. When I was 15 and 16, I learned how to play cards and usually on someone's kitchen table. We were only playing for quarters and half dollars back then we earned from our little jobs and that. But sometimes the parents would come down, we'd be drinking beers and that.

I think kids grew up faster back in the day- its due to the fact we had jobs back then. Nowadays, teenagers often require their parents to give them money, and drive them around. In my day, teens were a lot more independent.

Giving people even more ways to alter their brains and personalities is probably never a good idea but this genie is already out of the bottle. I would look to shut down dispensaries that sell to teens.
That should get someone's attention.

Get a clue dispensaries aren't selling to teens they buy on black market and from other high school buddies.
25 years ago, the local High School did a survey among the students. 75% had smoked weed, smoked occasionally, or smoke it regularly. The thing that amazed me was how open and honest the students were.

In Oregon ... liquor can only be bought in Liquor-only stores ... pot can only be bought in Pot-only stores ... you have to be 21 just to walk in the outer doors and show ID to get buzzed in the inner doors ......

In Oregon ... liquor can only be bought in Liquor-only stores ... pot can only be bought in Pot-only stores ... you have to be 21 just to walk in the outer doors and show ID to get buzzed in the inner doors ......

Sounds like a stupid plan, with all due respects. Why not just sell both lines under the same roof?

Or better yet, just let Walmart and other major retailers sell the product. They can put a grass display in snack aisle- a little cross-merchandising.

Forum List

Back