Lefty publication The Nation says Americans should not be allowed to sell homes for profit

Status
Not open for further replies.

marvin martian

Diamond Member
Sep 29, 2020
Texas Hill Country
Looking for good DemoKKKrats to sign up to sell your home for exactly what you paid for it.

Who's in?

Looking for good DemoKKKrats to sign up to sell your home for exactly what you paid for it.

Who's in?

At least they admit they don't know what they are talking about.

Who's in?

Ahhh, good find. I was wondering which opinion article represented what all Democrats believed.

Thanks.

Good grief.

Who's in?

Why not forbid profit for anything...............except their own, of course?

I think with taxation and inflation they are doing a swell job of taking wealth from Americans.

I would have burned my last home to the ground before I sold it for what I paid for it. The amount of work we put into it and the significant change in the economy (spring 2016 to fall 2021) made the considerable profit we made (and then turned around to use as a down-payment on our current house) absolutely reasonable.

Who's in?

Wow Dimtard ilk just gets lazier and lazier.

I think with taxation and inflation they are doing a swell job of taking wealth from Americans.
Yep.... In just 12 months the dollar has decayed in purchasing power by nearly 20%

I would have burned my last home to the ground before I sold it for what I paid for it. The amount of work we put into it and the significant change in the economy (spring 2016 to fall 2021) made the considerable profit we made (and then turned around to use as a down-payment on our current house) absolutely reasonable.
Exactly.... They never think about what they're saying when they're saying it. A house is not a static object It requires constant input just to keep it up never mind keep it from falling into decay. All of that input adds to the cost of owning the house. In a system such as has been described... Nobody would have any incentive to paint the house keep it in working order or add anything nice to it. In effect you would simply be passing on living cubes from one person to another accepting whatever condition you found it in. It could never work.

The commies disagree. You don't deserve to make money off of your hard work and smart investing.

Who's in?

Odd. I think the Nation has been around since 1860. As I recall they were abolitionists.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back