Democrats Form a Circular Firing Squad

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
God I hope this issue reaches a point that even Democrats have to say their policies on having no border security are not working!!!!
I won't hold my breath!

The idea of circular firing squads in politics is usually associated with House Republicans. But we may never have seen anything like the circle of mutual Democratic destruction taking place in New York among Mayor Eric Adams, Gov. Kathy Hochul and the party’s nominal leader, President Joe Biden.

The issue is illegal migrants and the so far unanswerable question is where to put the more than 107,000 who have poured into the city the past two years. With migrants, New York is no longer a sanctuary city. It’s a Democratic battleground.

God I hope this issue reaches a point that even Democrats have to say their policies on having no border security are not working!!!!
I won't hold my breath!

The whole argument, from the leftist's side, is that there is no such thing as border security to keep people out or from crossing. We are a country of immigrants and our own Constitution allows for people around the world to come here for a better life. There is no such thing as legal immigration and illegal immigration, just immigration. When you cross the border, even "illegally", you are instantaneously called an asylum seeker, so, there is no such thing as an illegal, and, as such, we have no way or are allowed to keep anyone out. Border Patrol agents aren't supposed to keep anyone out, their only function is to process the asylum seekers in. So, in the left's minds, there is literally nothing we can do to keep people out. We have to let them in because, well, that's just the way it is. What would we do to keep them out? According to the left, there is nothing we can do, no matter how bad things get.

Everyone but Democrats can look at what is happening on our southern border and see that it is a disaster on many levels. Drugs, crime, disease, national security, human trafficking, our economy, healthcare and our education system to name some. It's hard to imagine how anyone can defend this disaster. Back to MAGA.

I won't hold my breath!

Talk about projection...

1695346847736.png

1695346869630.png

Everyone but Democrats can look at what is happening on our southern border and see that it is a disaster on many levels. Drugs, crime, disease, national security, human trafficking, our economy, healthcare and our education system to name some. It's hard to imagine how anyone can defend this disaster. Back to MAGA.

It makes perfect sense to those who hate traditional American Society

The whole argument, from the leftist's side, is that there is no such thing as border security to keep people out or from crossing. We are a country of immigrants and our own Constitution allows for people around the world to come here for a better life. There is no such thing as legal immigration and illegal immigration, just immigration. When you cross the border, even "illegally", you are instantaneously called an asylum seeker, so, there is no such thing as an illegal, and, as such, we have no way or are allowed to keep anyone out. Border Patrol agents aren't supposed to keep anyone out, their only function is to process the asylum seekers in. So, in the left's minds, there is literally nothing we can do to keep people out. We have to let them in because, well, that's just the way it is. What would we do to keep them out? According to the left, there is nothing we can do, no matter how bad things get.
'A country of immigrants,' translation: Native Americans were the first immigrants to seek asylum.

I won't hold my breath!

Do what they do in Phoenix. After you have 70 in the rental put a wooden storage shed in the backyard and have room for 70 more. Problem solved

Forum List

Back